Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

MariusLecter posted:

Bundy: Ladys and gentlemen of the court, I believe you'll find that this safe, this same safe that was at the refuge, the very refuge that

*Bundy jumps out window he has been stepping slowly towards*

Bundy: LATER poo poo LORDS

WILD CARD BITCHES YEEEEEEHAAWWWW

I wonder if this is a sovereign citizen tactic to claim that it, not he, is Ryan Bundy the legal entity. Gold fringes bitches!

Wasabi the J has issued a correction as of 16:48 on Sep 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Rockin Orthodontist posted:

Christianity is basically a jewish heresy though, so it makes sense to do that stuff. Jesus never said stop celebrating Yom Kippur or whatever.

quote:

On a theological note the religious significance of Yom Kippur in atonement is more or less negated by the greater atonement for sin by Jesus' resurrection in Christian dogma. It is also an idea repeated often, with early Christians making public confessions on many dates in the year.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Puppy Time posted:

Jesus, guys, all you need is a megaphone or something!

Hell, half the time the mosque will wake you up anyway!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Zopotantor posted:

ٍٱلصَّلاَةُ خَيْرٌ مِنَ ٱلنَّوم

As-salatu Khayrun Minan-nawm Prayer is better than sleep

hahaha gently caress, that's good. I never knew it was literally part of some prayers; still, I'm a kafir so my rear end ain't waking up for loudspeaker muezzin.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Teahadists

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I the forums poster ::WASABI THE J:: am not the same as the flesh and blood poster J of Wasabi and as such do not enter joinder with the administration of this Website SomethingAwful and do not recognize your law against poo poo posting.

pls don't ban me gold fringed moderator.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

kelvron posted:

That loving beard. Gets me every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ms2klX-puUU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Geostomp posted:

Nevada has a sizable population of SovCit sympthizers, doesn't it?

More than you'll ever know; Fernley, Carson, Reno and Elko are the largest cities in the state behind Vegas, and they are STAUNCHLY against the government in the state getting any larger.

It's a scaled down version of the NY - NYC dichotomy.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mariana Horchata posted:

tbh do we really even need a federal government anymore?? im gettin in to this states rights and anarchist thing now and it makes a lot of sense

Lowercase means joke posting, but actual care post inbound.

Ideally, yes, people ought to be left alone and rely on their own decency and judgement fit most things. State governments are also theoretically more capable of making decisions that benefit their citizens efficiently and representatively.

In reality, we've found people in our country will fight to subjugate SOMEONE, anyone, and smaller governments will consistently poo poo in their own backyards for momentary gains, will defend the worst behaviors of their constituents, and intentionally sabotage their neighbor states. This is a contributing factor for the civil war.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Wish I got my left wing revolution memo.

This is bullshit man.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so do you think the bundys are screwed this time or will they escape justice again :( because if they do, they will do this poo poo again and people(who arnt treasons sacks of poo poo) might die.

I don't think they're going to make it: the judge is REALLY really smart, cool and good.

http://www.nvd.uscourts.gov/bio/gloriamnavarro.aspx

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Discendo Vox posted:

It's Chaffetz and Farenthold. They're both ardently opposed to the BLM existing. That's why they're pushing the letter to the press. Didn't we just go over why that newspaper wasn't a good source?

I'm from Vegas, what's up with the RJ?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think it's Sheldon Adelson's personal smut rag these days.

Good thing I've been avoiding those old ladies selling them outside Big Lots!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

wizard on a water slide posted:

just stop paying all labor and threaten them with a gun if they refuse to keep working

Why? You can just pay them salary; then, you could call them on weekends, or at night, or at their grandparents funerals, AND have full protection of the law to threaten their job when they don't answer!

Never loving go salary.

Judge Navarro continue​s to be my favorite judge. Write unto the poor lawyer in her courtroom.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

TotalLossBrain posted:

It's relatively easy, you just have to check for barrel abstractions.

:perfect:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

WrenP-Complete posted:

I'm very much not a lawyer, and I'm only 50% sure I understand the arguments above... but why do we have/need jury nullification to start with? Do other countries have problems with jury nullification?

(apologies for anything not clear, I'm insomniposting)

nm could probably answer better, but the short of it is that America's legal system was designed to protect citizens to a greater degree than previous legal systems. This means that if the jury of your peers decided the law isn't a good one, they just refuse to judge your against it.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

xthetenth posted:

What is this video? It's already gone.

Dude threatening a judge for continuing to work through the docket.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Are you not aware the Hard Times is a parody news site?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Tammitha has had so much plastic surgery it isn't funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNJwQaTzAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmOi9ilKafg

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

zegermans posted:

I'm picturing the ACLU getting hard reading this and then re-reading and realizing it was a guy threatening nazis that's in trouble now and then going flaccid immediately

The ACLU does not like the Nazis but will defend their right to free speech as a matter of principle.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Wasabi the J posted:

:siren::siren: SHOFAR DUDE SPOTTED AT LV PROTESTS. :siren::siren:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

2018 is loving wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Telsa Cola posted:

Partially, but I also think that part of it is they view new wave as seeing it as a game or fad or some type of poo poo. The extreme onlineness of the new wave also likely makes them wary because they dont want another Superman incident and the new wave is rife with poo poo like that.

What the gently caress is the Superman Incident?