Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Some of them were new to me.

Best all-saints day presents ever! (and only ones iirc)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

John Brown was once portrayed by Johnny Cash in a brief cameo on a made for tv movie. He gets a good line, imho

https://youtu.be/T1Vwqyr4stM

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

I've seen posters who should know claim that state crimes are not pardonable by the executive.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

I would have more respect for him if he had gone Waco on these fucks tbh

Oh, please.

We have drones now.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

"stupid rednecks and their stupid gun fetish, we should enact gun control!"

You don't have to waste electrons defending helpless weaponry: gun control is a doomed issue in America for at least another generation.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Did you know? Jousting is the state sport of Maryland.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Yeah, the state shouldn't kill people, or through inaction allow people to die, so ban all guns.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Baloogan posted:

possession and aquisition of firearms are a inalienable human right

Fine, just bullets then :smuggo:

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

you guys can rehabilitate Dylan Roof if you want though because I'm not helping that shitheel do anything

Except arm himself?

E: I should stop, since I'm personally at peace with gun control being a dead issue for the rest of my life, or at least until the Black Panthers come back.

Doc Hawkins has issued a correction as of 05:54 on Jan 5, 2017

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

The cool thing about owning a car for personal transport is that you'll end up killing your family with it instead and will be demonstrably less safe while you're alive.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Execution and solitary are both terrible, they should just enslave him, as the 13th amendment permits

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Only evidence they trusted were the results of the paper bag tests.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

Hi, government employee here.

Can you explain why it is okay for someone to point a gun at me, say he has beaded in a headshot, and brag about it on video?

If there is a legal reason my life suddeny doesn't matter, I've missed it, but I'm sure you will be able to set me straight.

Your life matters, and these people are terrible.

Calling for general hick death plays into a very old kind of classism which I think is counter-productive. The Bundys, and acts if violence against people like you, are symptoms of a widespread problem in America, but that problem is not rurality, and its solution is not to stare down and whisper "no."

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

coathat posted:

The problem with the American justice system is that sometimes people don't get locked up in insane rape fortresses.

I thought you were just bothered by mass murder rhetoric, but now I'm confused and worried. Are you saying that this trial had a good outcome? All parts of the carceral system are used to enforce a racialized caste system complete with legal discrimination, and this was a perfect example. I find it possible to believe that prisons should be abolished, and that these people should have been found guilty.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

How about The Sessions' orders?

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

419 gently caress nazis erry day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Telsa Cola posted:

Brotherhood hates the new wave of neonazis from what I understand.

channer: "But...but...the memes...:negative:"