Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

frank.club posted:

It doesn't matter if i stick at an abundant?

The spot with a billion people in Velia is because there's a golden hot spot in a safe zone there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

does anyone else continuously crash in this game running the steam version? my friend seems to have issues where the servers don't seem to be patching the files correctly and end up messing some up

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Pvp either consists of wiz witch zerk dominating nose wars, ganking unaware traders for all their sweet loot, or bullying the poo poo out of idiots who try to steal your grind spot. It's p funny

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I'm getting into automating the milk/sute tea production process, I read a guide that recommends starting a strawberry + sunflower farm to bolster your raw material gains. Does anyone know of a good spot to place it in, preferably close by in the Balenos/Serendia territory?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Doing gqs to get promoted is real nice when you have a friend in the guild who always makes sure to promote you. I got promoted 4 days in a row and get paid 500k every day now. It doubles every time

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

it's going to be black desert offline

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Drythe posted:

I put that poo poo at -95% cpu power with BES for this reason

http://mion.faireal.net/BES/

Wait hold on how do I do this and is it safe?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

tamer is prime pve because they can 16 pull, have insane clear speeds once you gear up, and are also real strong in 1v1 pvp which is the kind of pvp you'll most likely be doing if you don't feel like moving and want to contest a rotation.

e: that is, beyond witch/wizard, dk being top tier all around because of being overtuned

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

just declare war on them so you can kill them with impunity

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Keegers posted:

Is Valkyrie good? I like the idea of the class(support and shield) just read some stuff that they sucked but that was 2015/16, so not sure if still relevant?

the second highest level character is a valkyrie for whatever that counts

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Cooking while wearing the fish costume is the best.

when you're 500 stacks into an order of fish sandwiches when it dawns on you

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

It's more of a yellow desert tbh

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mokhu posted:

Just came across this thread while searching for a solid MMO to play. This looks promising. Can't decide between witch/wizard. Any pointers to help me select one? Does Witch provide better support?

they're pretty much 95% the same where the only diff is that wizards get a tiny bit more dps capability and witches more support whne they awaken. they're both very good classes

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Mokhu posted:

Thank you. It looks like they're a good PVE class. Are they competitive in PVP as well?

they're literally top tier in pvp and pve lol

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Tamer is basically exactly the same in terms of game flow pre and post awaken

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Farg posted:

also wow this translation is dog poo poo

sorry, you cannot come inside

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Are there any updated guides on grind spots or stuff like that?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Other than Witch/Wizard, is there any other class that is mechanically simple to play yet still strong and effective at grinding? I played Tamer before and while it was fun, my rotations were pretty combo heavy and required a lot of button presses in quick succession too much for me to really veg out and mindlessly grind for hours on. I heard strikers actually don't have too much micro going on with their rotations, is that true? And will that be true for Mystics in a week considering I hear they're just a female Striker?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

hm apparently my friend just told me that mystics got heavily nerfed in korea just a week ago because they were so amazingly strong which sounds kinda eh

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

yesterday i picked up three asula accessories, a witch's earring, and an ogre ring all off random drops, then I managed to snipe a duo kzarka shortsword at 3am from what I hope was someone trying to pass it off to their friend late at night. poo poo feels p good

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

van fem posted:

This is the best feeling (and how I got my dande). It could also be someone selling the kzarka for :10bux:.

I'd like to think that the extreme hours it was posted at might be indicative of someone at least attempting to pass it on to their friend which makes me the happy to imagine me just monkeying in and nabbing it for myself

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

is there an updated list of profitable nodes to account for kama?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

sausans is sort of the exception since it's such a contested solo spot so it's anything goes there, but there's a ton of choices for leveling around that point that if i couldn't find a sausans rotation open i'd just go to bandits or cadrys or whatever since those are almost always open and even better money most of the time

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

except i lied and the past week has been spent with friends doing 4-5 wizwitch shultz groups constantly and absolutely no one can contest or they get popped out of existence

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

but then again shultz is a bit more friendly and we'll just party up random solos just to have more aggro mobs to instantly pop so it'd prob still be worth attempting i guess

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

just to clarify, you guys are talking about when you already had a rotation set up and someone else comes in to try to bully you out, right? not the other way around?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I actually like how boiled down progress is in this game but it is Def a very big preference thing

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Ineptitude posted:

Do what you find fun, not what the community says you need to do.

I log on, kill some enemies in this nice looking action mmo with fun combat, and log off again. I don't give a poo poo about the meta, or which classes are good or not, or optimal xp per hour or whatever. My gear is DUO grunil and some PRI blue jewellery, and +15 green weapons. Plenty enough to have fun.

These Korean grindfest MMOs are sold as PVP MMOs but hid the fact that the PVP complete poo poo (entirely gear and class based) behind a never ending grind that most people will give up on before discovering the fact. If you treat this as a PVE MMO where you don't need to "keep up with the meta" and just play to enjoy the game you will find a quite alright PVE mmo underneath.

gently caress workers, crafting, CP, afk crafting at every opportunity or every night etc. All that poo poo just made the game feel like a job.

node wars are actually pretty fun on a grand scale level thing

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

HotBobaloo posted:

If i wanted a hedgehog pet, can I purchase the gift pack and just send it to another email, and just level up a character to 30 to get it on my main account? What would be the best class to do this with no gear?

just get a 56+ friend to power level you for like 30 minutes

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

nope that's it mystic/striker bread and butter is literally rmb lmb rmb+lmb maybe f sometimes

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

press shift f to turn into an anime protagonist

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

osirisisdead posted:

I think I am starting to get it, now.

i LIKE that poo poo

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Paying for time saved

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

gently caress

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

it's not a capital "gently caress" though because it'd honestly not be the best piece to upgrade for me right now anyways since blue awakenings got buffed a few patches back which actually makes them better if you're grinding human mobs like shultz but still sucks essentially wasting a ""good"" roll

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Just go slay fadus for like an hour lo

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

1 hour give or take 10 faduhek

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

That dudes a loving idiot who let his emotions carry him to where he deserves

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i hope all of you remembered to stock up on 100k pet food before they jack up the prices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

you had like 2 weeks