Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the caucuses?
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
John Kasich
Marco Rubio
Donald Trump
Jeb, somehow
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Wasn't the 2012 turnout really low because it was the first time they'd held a caucus in Nevada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

CubsWoo posted:

We don't have to wait until November for the race war

https://twitter.com/jimmyalto/status/702310577893314560

Caucus volunteers aren't allowed to wear clothing showing electoral preference?

Hmm. . . nah, I can't remember a hubbub about something like that, definitely not from three days ago. Nope. None at all.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
La Raza, Goldshirts, and now the KKK are showing up trying to intimidate people

Trump shows up personally to stump Glenn Beck live on national news

They're running out of ballots because there's too many people

Fraud with counting ballots

No one is checking IDs and people are voting more than once and it's just chaos

My takeaway is that Iowa goddamn sucks and is boring

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

This election is like a 365 day long movie that owns hard.

More like 510 days long

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

I wonder if Nevada will go back to a primary after this clusterfuck of a caucus

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

My Imaginary GF posted:

The world watches in horror.

Hey man I thought you were writing fiction.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

FourLeaf posted:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAAAAACE ARMMMMMM

Shoulder pads on her blazer and foreshortening on her upper arm

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

:ughh:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
How is this real?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

XK posted:

Cruz and Rubio running the same plan, third place out of five is a win. :lol:

That's actually not surprising, both Rubio and Cruz are pretty young and have long careers ahead of them where they might run for higher office again and neither wants to be The Man who Lost to Donald Trump

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo Ted Cruz is only one year older than Marco Rubio!?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
I guess there's the GOP narrative to discount completely the incoming crushing Trump victory

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

My Imaginary GF posted:

3rd place win is a 1st place loss.

What does that make second place, M.I.G.F.?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Harlock posted:

Bernie could've taken 2nd in the GOP caucus

No joke

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump killed neoconservativism in 2 weeks flat and not a single media outlet will give him any credit for it. Sad!

Seriously Trump has done more to torpedo neocons than Bill Clinton or Barack Obama ever have

Whatever else happens, Trump will have my grateful appreciation for that

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Jewel Repetition posted:

When are we getting more results? This first precinct is driving everyone literally insane.

Look at the thread title

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

mannerup posted:

huffpost gave up on the snark, i think its starting to set in

"I don't know if my purpose is to be president"?

Yeah Kasich is done. He was a nonfactor tonight and no one seems to care about him, not even himself.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Mo_Steel posted:

Late one night in early 2015...

Reince Priebus clutched the monkeys paw in his hands. The old gypsy woman he bought it from said it granted wishes, and right now he needed a wish.

"Don't let Hillary win against Jeb Bush," he whispered to the paw. Lightning crashed out of the clear sky, and the ground shook for a moment. Then all was still. And softly at first, he began to hear a chant in his mind.

Trump Trump Trump

A single tear rolled down his face as he clutched his head, the chants deafening. He wondered who was laughing until he saw his twisted reflection in the mirror.

And the next morning, when he returned to that flea market, the gypsy woman was gone, and no one whom he spoke to could remember her or her tent.

:spooky:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

uncurable mlady posted:

Kasich and Carson dropping would be interesting if it happens before the debate. Hard to imagine Trump having an easier time with less people on stage, considering that anyone left should be doing nothing but running at him.

I dunno. Cruz and Rubio are too closely tied in the polls and both are vying for establishment support. Both also know that attacking TRUMP only makes him stronger.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Republicans posted:

Oh god I actually kinda want Trump to win the presidency now just to see what happens help me. :stonklol:

Welcome to the Republican Great America party.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

uncurable mlady posted:

Do you legitimately think anyone in the GOP has actually gone after him? Calling him a bully isn't really doing anything but playing to his strengths. gently caress, the moderators have done a better job than the other candidates in attacking Trump.

Gone after him, I'll be generous and assume 'directly' here? Yes. Jindal, Jeb, uhh ..

Gone after him effectively? :cawg:

I mean poo poo even Hillary Clinton and the Goddamn Pope backed down. You expect the Boy Wonder and Kindly Eyes Man to change tack on this in a couple days?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Rocks posted:

How is Rubio not even giving a speech. How the gently caress is he such a lovely candidate

Rubio is literally asleep

He's that lazy

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Rubio is such a goddamn lightweight that it's amazing that he's basically the Final Challenger to Donald Trump. He's going to get blown out of the water.

Death By The Blues posted:

Cruz is terrified of losing Texas. Pandering hard.

Losing his home state would essentially doom any and all future electoral prospects for Cruz. Not surprised he's trying to stick around for at least that.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Plinkey posted:

Welp guys, it's been a fun night, do you want you Trumpf Staff uniforms in khaki or blue?

Seriously? :nallears:

Golden

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Flawless.

• Locked thread