Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I label all my items as " confidential property" with a label machine

But seriously nintendo must have a death wish if they think a touch controller with two joysticks is going to be their ticket to success. It has to be fake, it just has to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

"We dont want to make phone games instead we are making a console that combines the worst aspect of phone games into its main design" Nintendo apparently in 2016.

Tablets and phones must have broken nintendos brain.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

CrashCat posted:

Looking forward to the Nyko battery pack that triples the battery life but doubles the thickness

If it comes in grip form I'll buy 2.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Nintendonx is still a better name

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

GenericMartini posted:

so apparently this might be region free. welp i'm buying this for sure.

It would be great if the online stores dont have stupid restrictions.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

wicka posted:

there is a 0% chance that nintendo puts so much effort into creating a hybrid portable console that gives them the opportunity to focus all first-party development efforts onto a single platform and then inexplicably continues making 3DS games

They really should emphasize this point instead of going "The Switch is primarily a home console!". The thing I'm most looking forward, as a person that hasnt bought a nintendo home console since GC but has kept buying the portable iterations, is a unified system for their first party games. If the Switch fails then there best bet is to just go full 3rd party instead of going back to independent systems.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

Really looking forward to years of "why can't I buy the tablet without the dock" posts.

This but unironically. (apparently it'll already be a thing for certain markets)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I AM THE TOILET posted:

What are the odds this thing drops 50 bucks by Christmas, which is when Mario is coming out anyways

Im guessing it will if only because this thing is going to bomb horribly at this price and with that linup

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Honestly if nintedo would assure me that they wont ratfuck the switch with another dedicated handheld then I would be less skittish with the thing. I need something portable, im going to be gone for a few months at around march, so it would be great there. Except you know only having one game to play thing

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Pureauthor posted:

Pretty sure there's no shortage of good 3DS and Vita games if you need something portable come March.

I have both. I rather take something newer, but I can always buy some titles Ive backlog for either of them instead. Which seems the more sensible thing to do given that there aint going to be poo poo internet wise there for a long time.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

greatn posted:

People who are not white Americans care. But not me, I don't care. From what I understand FIFA isn't even a good soccer game compared to Pro Evolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The switch doesnt have a spare processor to deal with these issues? Motherfucking phone based matchmaking

• Locked thread