Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Does Eve still suck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

sherman did not do enough

:vince:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

frozenphil posted:

How can I gently caress goons without goonfucking? Asking for a friend.

Make uncle pilot think he's people. You can't really be punished because it's an abstract thing but holy gently caress if that retard thinks he has any legitimization it's all over. Like I get it, warm bodies and tax revenue is the new game but we didn't have to give uncle's feces a Corp to scoop up the worst of the trash, and that Corp certainly needn't be in the alliance.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

yo so i got on a syndic thrass KM this weekend that was pretty good

I'm trying to come back dude I can't multi task for poo poo. I forgot to pay attention to that one

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

shut the gently caress up

Viva Miriya posted:

shut the gently caress up

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
That's pretty cool. Will you post again next time too? This food thread is nothing without your white noise, it's what keeps us relevant, like PL

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

It came down to common objectives, and in a way an early cultural similarity? Back in 2010-2012 I think there was more bitterness about the GS vs PL enmity, since many players could remember a time when they had been good friends

Even last night, it just came down to a common objective. We wanted to dumspter dumpsterco, GSF wanted to dumpster dumpsterco, and together we dumpstered dumpsterco

I don't usually serious respond to a garr_khan post, but this is really not a correct description of the goonfleetwaffeswarmCO vs PL happening. There's a loving lot more to it than that.

Far be it from me to issue this directive, but loving post better, garr_khan.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

"TopGoon[555 posted:

" post="469908669"]
If you are talking about the fortizar fight last night, it was mutually beneficial to team up since Team Boonie had overwhelming numbers.

If you are asking in general terms, it's really not that complicated? Almost everyone in EVE has worked with every other group at some point or another. We (PL) have worked with Team g00nie when our interests line up.

Shut up you loving retard, the spinzone is located at https://www.reddit.com/r/eveonline.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Pls dont put IP harvesting links on this here forum, Dozer

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
gently caress a goat about it

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Someone please link xenurias meltdown

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
He got super mad that Travis Wells got modded on noted ip harvesting site's reboot kugutsumen dot org as well

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol this game is going into the shitter it seems

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol can you really not say bad words anymore? You can get true gooned by a lot more people than just elitist ops

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Rhymenoserous posted:

I don't care what they are called, there's no excuse for wearing any of these in tyool 2017. I'll grudgingly allow the cowboy hat if you are an actual cowboy though.

I have some full brim hats that aren't cowboy hats or fedoras for what non eve players call "doing physical labor in the sun"

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Discord is trash software for trash people. So is jabber on mobile devices and most desktop clients too hth

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Sup Wibla. How you been buddy

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Reverand maynard posted:

Do what I do. Don't sign up for it but contract people that do sign up random poo poo in hostile stations and an evemail that says merry christmas!

I like your style

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Bad game

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

As GSF Diplo to LAWN I got told by both sides that she was crazy and he was strapped in for the ride. (I paraphrase.)

I'm not leaking CD here. But it was clear things could not continue with the Vulpines in charge.

loving CD leaker #kicked

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Someone should tell these guys that fofo causes lag. GM Sunshine shan't be pleased

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I used the bbcode popup thing blame the awful app devs not me

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Blaming the devs is conveniently my day job now too :toot:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

you mean where direkkktors called you mentally ill? :ohdear:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3wo7m2/i_am_exskymarshal_military_leader_of_goonswarm/cxxo1dj/

the fact that he put in work in the past doesn't mean he wasn't a tremendous disingenuous douche about leaving a space guild

like seriously, a guy hangs out in a channel with aryth, a guy who drops the n-bomb like it ain't no thang at basically anybody, then gets upset at "mentally ill" is basically the least plausible thing ever

Oh hell yeah, eve is a bad game but this is what makes the thread worth reading. Well that and it seems all the shitheads who got the message like desperate and Angelique douchecanoe (endie is not in this group. Endiegoodposts@kugutsumen.org) thinking they've laid low for long enough to dip a toe in the thread again.

I can't wait for one of then to take some bait and us get meltdown2.0

I'm 200 posts back but I can't wait for one of them

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I used to just roast him about the fatbee stickers on tweetfleet slack and have been told if I talk about the fatbee stickers, I will be perma banned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

in my haste to claim responsibility for a name i have accidentally outed myself as a fan of anime

Dude it's 2017, no one cares that you're gay.

• Locked thread