Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

monkey ball is fun but cant get hype. gotta say seein gotg really just took the wind out of my sails. come on nintendo loving save us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

holy piss metroid and warrioware oh poo poo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol warioware subtitle a indictment of the rest of e3

copy
Jul 26, 2007

WHATFUYCK!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hahahaha jesus christ fatal frame too!???!?!?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

link channeling kung pow and making guardian-chuks is pretty nice

copy
Jul 26, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

.... This better be a multi part Zelda segment

oh dang looks like they heard you

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmao this loving rules ahahahaha

copy
Jul 26, 2007

at long last botw fans are allowed to cum

copy
Jul 26, 2007

nintendid what e3 dont

copy
Jul 26, 2007

drat they cured samus' arthritis and everything the future's really somethin

copy
Jul 26, 2007

STONE COLD 64 posted:

reminds me of shadow complex in a good way

Sub-Actuality posted:

12 yr old me marveling at the doors opening super fast

yeah to these

copy
Jul 26, 2007

warioware multiplayer looks fun and really fits in well. Also having differently-controlling characters that shuffle for the games is a neat touch. Still most hype for metroid but daaamn nintendo went and done it

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plutonis posted:

why the gently caress cant i download poo poo, it keeps giving this 2123-1502 error

yeah had the same problem earlier today. just kept mashing a until it worked, as is custom

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I liked botw well enough even though it wasn't really my jam too much but holy gently caress botw2 looks great and I'm still like waiting-for-christmas-morning excited/impatient for Metroid Dread. God drat, nintendo. just god drat.

Watched the NMH3 stuff on the treehouse and went and picked up the remakes of 1 and 2 on switch after. pretty fun games so far and pretty reasonably-priced imo.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

American McGay posted:

No idea where to post this but holy loving poo poo LETS GO

https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1405959721169965057?s=21

oh excellent. Man between this and Dread god drat it is good

scary ghost dog posted:

DS games or i dont care. sorry

Did the DS ones include the one with the painting levels? I liked that one a lot but forget if it was gba or ds

copy
Jul 26, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

yeah. the ds games are dawn of sorrow, portrait of ruin and order of ecclesia. you can argue that none of these are quite as good as aria of sorrow on the gba but all three of them are still awesome and way better than the other gba castlevanias

how the gently caress did i forget about dawn of sorrow holy poo poo. Man yeah those games absolutely rule. the switching between characters in portrait was p interesting too but the glyphs from ecclesia was so cool to me at the time

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I loved Bloodstained bc Miriam runs like a Scooby Doo character & I'm a sucker for cooking in videogames. Plus they offer permanent stat boosts? Oh hell yeah

every run i play i always prioritize making sweets and drinks because luck and mp regen are the only two stats that matter in a castlevania

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i;m so sorry. you're more than this

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I want you to know that this doesn't define you

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

thinking of this for no reason

me initialy: why would i click on a dustcat post why did i do this to myself?
me a little later: oh lol hades.jpg ok that's all right then

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

Lobby browsers are way cooler than matchmaking.

e.g. guilty gear strive. i can dress my guy up like potemkin when i go look for people to ruin me. Does the mario golf lobby browser work like that?

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You still don't understand what you're dealing with, do you? Perfect organism. Its structural perfection is matched only by its hostility. I admire its purity. A survivor... unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality.

lmfuckingao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

My Name's Brent Bump. Fixin to lift some frickin weight's up here
____/

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oh sweet christ lolol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

jfc lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i love this thread

copy
Jul 26, 2007

herculon posted:

Lmao too many to quote

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol came back to this thread and still just lollin

copy
Jul 26, 2007

drat these are nice but this one is real nice

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Kins posted:

pushed it a little further with some animation and removing the speech bubble

edit: timing adjustment

holy moly lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oh man this looks fun

copy
Jul 26, 2007

goferchan posted:

Axiom Verge 2 seems cool. First couple areas feel way more like La Mulana than they do Metroid

that seems like a better path for the game to go considering the setting of the first one is like weird future(?) world where you get a noclip gun

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lobster Harmonica posted:

Custers Revenge 94 appeared to be a simple Custers Revenge remake for the game boy, but upon completing the first four levels players were treated to an expansive platforming adventure

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The super game boy border was an unexpected surprise.

NienNunb posted:

Plumbers Dont Wear Ponchos

lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

this was foretold in 1990

lololol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

In Training posted:

thank god ADAM is back. everybody was waiting for him!

lol saw the "treat our assets with care, Lady" and remembered the treehouse where they got to the computer and both presenters were all DONT WORRY ITS FINE WE KNOW DONT WORRY

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

oh man memories of using a gameshark pro to max my suezo's stats and poo poo. this rules.

lol dude is so stoked for it too. owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu_9eQXlsVQ&t=112s

but nintendo instead of pootie