Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bayonetta 2, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Cloud in Smash Bros, Super Mario Maker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

no they will not posted:

The best example of great gamecube game is pikmin 2 unless you're one of those melee guys

I still think pikmin 1 and 2 were the absolute best looking games of that console generation

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

What prime 1 did so well was translate the retro platformer stages of ice world lava world ruin world etc. into a FPS in a way that felt natural

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is it cartridge only or can you download games to it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Boomstick Quaid posted:

This wireless tablet console will not feature wifi, sorry

32gb internal storage

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

im the hip urban youths

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

P-Mack posted:

maybe he grabbed a star, did u think about that

He vaults over them

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bowser has learned the forbidden art of ninjutsu; when you drop the axe and destroy the bridge he Wiley Coyotes in the air for a second before swapping places with a goomba

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Some of the challenge coins are kinda nuts. The first stage has one where you need to jump into a max height single block, wall kick off it then wall kick off another single block

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

I was interested in getting all of them in one stage but after one or two tries of barely missing a coin and then realizing Id have to restart the level because you cant actually control mario I uninstalled the app

Tap the bubble and it lets you backtrack as long as you want

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

its cool cause its a riff on the very first ad for the nes

sick

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

gently caress what've i missed i forgot this was tonight

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

everything about this terrifies me

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

oh poo poo straight up says mario 64

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Black Baby Goku posted:

Bowser. Like A Sir

Like a Bows

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

it's loving xenoblade

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

considering how much hyrule warriors exceeded my expectations, I'm fairly loving hyped

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

a new SMT???

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

what was that name lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

oh gently caress new squenix RPG???

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmfao todd howard

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

take skyrim on your own adventures

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

suda51!!!!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

has the whole conference been this loving insane??

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

HORMELCHILI posted:

Wormskull translating

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

*I reach for my pocket, but my wallet has already transcended this plane of reality"

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Voiced by the timid translator from last night

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mabels big day posted:

catching up to this thread was an emotional rollercoaster seeing BBG permabanned, and then unbanned with no av, and then with the Bowser avatar back.

check again

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TWEWY is the only game to use all of the Nintendo DS functionality to its fullest potential and it is a mother loving crime that there hasn't been a sequel.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I can't find a single switch for sale in NYC so gently caress those guys

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wintendo's back baby!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

ArfJason posted:

while im not surprised that the latest nintendo console that doesnt sound like an expansion pack sold like gangbusters, its really loving crazy that the weird console portable hybrid with uncomfortably small and kinda flimsy looking controllers outsold the wii almost instantly

Funnily enough the wii also had the hyped Zelda launch title straddling two console generations

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

TP had great gadgets and enemy design but man the start takes forever, especially if you're replaying it.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

TP has, after the opening cutscenes, the idyllic village featuring how to use swords, how to wrestle rams, how to ride your horse, how to blow grass and summon a hawk, collecting enough rupees to buy a slingshot, the kidnapping of the kids, turning into a wolf, escaping the castle prison, meeting Zelda for another flashback cutscene, stealthily stealing a sword and shield from the village, getting to the fountain that turns you back into a human, and THEN you get the first dungeon. You dont get the ability to freely switch between wolf and human for like 10 hours or something

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

oddium posted:

i'm rethinking this now........

I loved TP when I first played it, it's just that the second time through you notice things like that more

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Everyone loves the top but the double clawshot blew my mind

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

You can get past it with a running crouch

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol nice. Just delivered a beer to Dennis Leary who was in the middle of his a-hole song. He asked if I had a Switch yet and I said no and a new verse was born.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

yeah gently caress bayo

this, but literally