Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Frenz posted:

I’m going to make my island the goat man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

American McGay posted:

I'll be acquiring my villagers organically because I'm not a bigot or a freak. Everyone is welcome on my island.
I never have the heart to banish a villager but if they cause problems I WILL stop being nice to them, end of story.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

BONESAWWWWWW posted:

First you need to make sure you are in fact using two duplo blocks. This is an important step and where a lot of people might fail because duplo is technically compatible with lego but if you try and combine them on the wrong ends then it might not work. It really depends on the types of blocks.

A two by two block for example (this is two by two in duplo terms, by the way) equates to a four by four lego block in terms of size, but not in total stud count. The difference in stud count is alluded to in the name "duplo." Bear in mind that you may be looking at an old and discontinued lego set called "quatro" where the stud count is half that of a duplo (meaning four times less than regular lego).

To properly "connect 2 duplo bricks together" though the procedure is as simple as ensuring the stud of one brick lines up with the back of another, then proceeding to push one into the other. If you then move one block and the other block follows, you have completed the task successfully.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk, please buy Animal Crossing on March 20th, 2020.
ok ok slow down
which side is the back? they all look the same

Cubone
May 26, 2011

is that legal?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Action Jacktion posted:

the bushes are just the clouds colored green.

no there not there bushes

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

"console" f zero what are you trying to discount, Imagination F Zero: Dream Edition?

F-Zero Climax, which came out 16 years ago

Cubone
May 26, 2011

He said Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario 64 are on their way near!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Paper Mario established that Bowser is also interested in women, so Mario now says "Bye, Bi"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

iirc the official explanation is that wario and waluigi are just two dudes who found each other, which I think is sweet

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

poor link just wants to sleep in, have some good, pumpkin flavored food, and answer whatever makes that drat owl leave him alone.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

https://youtube.com/watch?v=k-FjEF1p_G4

Cubone
May 26, 2011

all money is meaningless ron paul 2012

Cubone
May 26, 2011

fiat currency

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

legit thought that was 3 titles

who named this game, Borat?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate the Tokens of Will and the Cards of Inevitability and the Popomatic Bubble of Divine Intervention and the Tower of Druaga and the Shadow of the Colossus and the Curious Village For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan gently caress off

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

what are some good dsiware games

Cubone
May 26, 2011

majora is the one that sticks with me because it just felt so sad
everybody seems deeply in denial about the moon drop, and you're not treated like you're a hero or fulfilling a destiny, it's more like you're doing it because no one else will. and when you go back in time nothing you did to help sticks. it all feels so futile. and your fairy isn't navi, she's this heart-broken former friend of the villain, and even the villain deep down is just a lonely kid
but I loved what it felt like, not necessarily what it actually was. it's pretty frustrating to actually play in a lot of ways I don't remember until I'm actually playing it

wind waker is the shiznit

Cubone
May 26, 2011

y*bg*blin's erratic, volatile posting behavior may have done permanent damage to the imp zone's collective ability to acknowledge something is still funny or ask what game

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

the neverending golden age of being a gamer

Bicyclops posted:

this. My biggest problem is not having enough time to play all the good games.
I just want to say it rules that there's a place for people who enjoy being gamers, respect gaming, and appreciate games
thank you, Imp Zone

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

just did some research and it looks like the truth is that the word “the” was spelled “Þe” in middle english but when typewriters were invented they just used a Y instead so everyone thought Ye was a real word but Ye is actually supposed to be pronounced like The. i hope everyone learned something
you're close, but "ye" was also its own word distinct from "the" and "thee" and it was pronounced with a y
it was mostly equivalent to "y'all" except considered more formal than the singular (like the royal "we") and not really used as an object
("thou" and "thee" were informal nominative and oblique second person pronouns, roughly the "you" counterparts to "I" and "me")

hey fellas what disorder do you suppose supper mario broth has haha just wondering

Cubone
May 26, 2011

would accept either pfizer or moderna or even johnson & johnson but comrade biden has a standing executive order not to vaccinate twinks. where is press??

Cubone
May 26, 2011

if you're still counting halves in your age then as far as I'm concerned you can be scared of any video game you want, champ

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmao iesus

Cubone
May 26, 2011

twitter is the only website where my browser will crash sometimes just for looking at it

what they doing

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I turned around on doubledash when I actually played it co-op with friends
having to coordinate to manage power-ups, and the thing where l and r let you slam to the side, were really fun and haven't been in the series before or since

64 is one of the purest pick up and play games ever. mom and grandpa and little billy can all just get in and have fun
the maze of yoshi valley, turning into bomb carts, picking up a star and barreling through piranha plants or monty moles or the traffic in toad's turnpike, the shortcut in the waterfall that nobody ever makes, getting pelted by bats and coconuts, exploding snowmen, the train, the loving rear end in a top hat boulders in choco mountain, saving a red shell so you can hit somebody right as they're about to hit the big jump in wario stadium
it's just a lot of fun and full of fun things to do
in pure gaming terms it has some problems that are very obvious in hindsight but I understand the attachment

I've only played the wii u version of 8 and it's my favorite for sure but stuff like the anti-gravity tracks and going underwater and the hang-gliding don't feel different enough from the regular racing the way that, say, hopping up the slope in dk jungle did
64 levels felt like "here's a racetrack in this world, good luck", 8's feel more like "here's a racetrack themed after this world, don't worry you're safe"
just very well-designed and very balanced and very fair and not necessarily what you want to get the fam to gather round the nintendo. sometimes you want a little nonsense and jank

:words:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

mycophobia posted:

his belly button looks like a cheerio

listen you
I was having a good afternoon before you posted this poo poo

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Cubone
May 26, 2011

⚪️ Mario and I hooked up a few times but it was never anything serious

⚪️ I love Mario and always will but lately he has grown distant and I'm afraid of losing him

⚪️ Mario and I shared something really special once. People grow apart, but I'll always treasure the memories we made together

🔘 Mario is my best friend. We've never made that mistake together, but I love him and would die for him

⚪️ Mario makes me feel things that no one else ever has, like I'm young again, and the world is new

⚪️ They say this feeling fades, but Mario only gets more precious to me every day

⚪️ Mario has always been there for me, and that means a lot, but I can't give up my life for somebody I don't truly love

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lmfao

Cubone
May 26, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

just googled yiik

more like yuuk (yuck)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

The standard grey one and this beast:

:smith::hf::smith:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Stefan Prodan posted:

can I admit now however many years later I still don't understand this joke

unless it's just that the hat looks like a soup bowl
because it makes you look like a hobo

like a soup kitchen

e: ruh-roh

Cubone
May 26, 2011

hahahahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

The Milkman posted:

they call it nintendo switch (oled version) because i intendo switch it on and play some games (oled version)

In Training posted:

horrified Wendy Torrance going bug eyed and screaming as she clicks through hundreds of pages of posts in the Xbox loving Sucks Megathread Mk. XXII that all simply read "The Xbox One has the wrong kind of RAM."