Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

So, forgive me if I'm missing something obvious, but what's the benefit of running the game through Windows in Bluestacks? I see that thing in the OP about the pack with the IG-86. How do you get that? I already have him, so I'm assuming it'll turn to shards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I just added myself onto the spreadsheet, and I'll be requesting getting into GGA soon based on the numbers, but I'm FTP, and I'm aiming at an Ewok Death Squad.

https://swgoh.gg/u/michigancubbie/

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I just got Biggs from a Bronzium. How is he?

This is my third Bronzium character. I feel crazy lucky.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

quote:

Ewok Elder will now properly clear all debuffs when using his Tribal Healer abilitiy.

All hail Ewoks!

quote:

Aurodium packs are now available to all players level 30 and higher regardless of spend.

Should we be pulling these packs? I know you aren't supposed to do Chromium since you can't farm, but what about this one? I assume you can't farm this either, but it looks like you get a lot more.

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jun 2, 2016

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Malgrin posted:

We also have one space open in IGD.

^^I'm level 57 right now, so I'd be the lowest, but if you'll have me I'm in^^

There are a lot of people without a guild. Should we maybe start a fourth one?

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Jibo posted:

If people are looking for a guild we have like 3 or 4 slots open and 2 or 3 inactive people to boot here at QGJ. I just figured everyone was already in guilds by now.

I sent you an ally invite, Jibo. Figured that was the easiest way to get guild access. Let me know if you'd rather I did it differently.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

So, raise your hand if you're an idiot who thought that all shipments cost crystals, instead of some of them costing credits, thus wasting months of possible gear.

:saddowns:

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

kaschei posted:

I'd be more worried about never ever getting daily completion bonus

edit: actually no not having Mk3 Sienar holo projectors is the worst.

I have never gotten a daily completion because of this. I always thought everything in there needed crystals.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

So, this is going to completely change the meta, right? If you can customize characters maybe we'll start to see some diversity in teams.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I'm in QGJ and frankly I'm probably not strong enough to make the cut into one of the other guilds, but I've been an everyday guy for a while now. I'd love to see us grab some more people.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Welcome to QGJ, everybody!! We have an active exchange community, so share and request lots of items!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

People joining QGJ, add me if you want an Ewok Ally. I usually run either Chirpa or Teebo, and I'm slowly getting Chirpa up to seven stars.

599-982-819

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jul 22, 2016

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

^^Always good to see fellow Cubs in other threads^^

xyigx posted:

OK help me pad my research. If you don't mind please list the following.
1) arena power
2)gw highest team power you use
3)on a scale of 1 to "Oh gently caress off that was bullshit" how hard is your galactic war

Just got Lando to 7 stars any suggestions on who to farm from cantina next?

1. 27,174
2. 27,174
3. 3. I have to pay attention to the last few fights now, and I didn't complete one in the past week, but overall it hasn't been bad.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Malgrin posted:

GQJ and IGD are pretty active. IGD is running T7s very nearly every other day (we generally make 25k guild tokens per day), but people are fairly active right now. Last I checked, QGJ was running T6s regularly, although it's still taking them 3? refreshes (please correct me if I'm wrong) to clear Rancor.

Actually, just looked at the guild page, MarcusSA and Buda Kin haven't logged in for over 3 days, if it goes another day or so, I wouldn't mind booting one of them and adding you.

It's taking us between two and three refreshes right now. We started the last raid late Monday, so two refreshes, and we're like 20% away from being done with Phase four right now. We should be done before 1AM Eastern, which is refresh time.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

If you get enough shards for someone and they're bronzium characters, but it's not someone you care about, don't activate them immediately. If you get them for free from bronzium, you keep all the shards that you would have used to activate them, and you can boost their star level a little quicker. If you activate them first, and then you get a free character, you get far fewer shards. I believe you get 13 for a two star character, instead of the 25 that it takes to activate one yourself.

I just got a free Jedi Knight Guardian, and I had 38 shards sitting there, waiting to be activated. I immediately turned around and got her a third star, and I have 13 shards already set towards a fourth star.

Hope this helps someone!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Palpatine unlocks after the five star level? I might push for Biggs and Luke then. Too bad I just read this, after using two Cantina refreshes on getting Lando towards seven stars, instead of using them on getting Luke to five.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Fenris13 posted:

It was mentioned in QGJ chat that we should look at scheduling or at least giving more notice for t7 raids so that people don't miss out on them. I feel like the Monday noonish start time worked pretty well, and would like to see Monday at 10 am pst, 1pm est be a regular thing. I would like to propose Friday evening as the second regular raid start time. I feel if one of our regular raids starts early, then it is fair for the other to start latter. The problem with this is that many people don't want raid start times to conflict with Arena end times, which leaves us a fairly small start window between being to late on the east coast, and the end of the west coast arena. I think 7 or 7:30 pm pst, 10ish est is the defacto time, but if anyone wants to argue a different time or day feel free to speak up.

*edit*

I just switched to a high speed ST Han team in arena, and when the team works the results are hilarious. I only took one attack from the enemy team in my last match.

I have a social life, so I'd vote against Friday evening.

...says the guy posting in SA about a Star Wars phone game.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I know it would make it so there are four rebel/scoundrel characters, but they should remove the "Clone Wars" from Chewie's name and make him a rebel. That would probably make it easier on newer players by giving them a rebel at the start, too.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I haven't been able to get the game to start since the update :smith:

*edit* apparently it was waiting for me to bitch about it, because it just started fine.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Is anyone on here Anrarth Erith or WiseSaladin? They both applied to QGJ and I want to verify before I decline them. Neither one is in the spreadsheet.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Serperoth posted:

Speaking of invites, could I get one on 374-384-665?

Promise not be a total gently caress up this time :D

Are you Rung? Going to invite you to QGJ.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Cronodoculous posted:

If you're tossing out goon guild invites my code is 688-829-936, name's Crono.

I'm having a lot of fun so far. I spent (POINTLESSLY WASTED) my currencies on a bunch of jawas, because jawas are way cool, and I got vanilla Jawa from my guaranteed hero chromium pack. Scavenger seems like a cool idea, but pretty iffy. Nebit owns, though. And Jawa does really big hits. I think maybe I'll try to get another droid, IG-86 has been pulling his weight in my arena team, and when Nebit does that double assist, it's pretty rad. I even joined a pubbie guild to start getting guild currency so I could work towards Jawa Engineer, for a REAL droid/jawa team, but the coin flow's pretty slow when you can't help in the raid, and your guild isn't clearing it.

Sent from QGJ. Go ahead and add yourself to the spreadsheet in the OP.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

^^ The new raid is stupid hard. ^^

TheTofuShop posted:

I need an invite to either OGJ or IGD, basically all my 7* characters need a furnace from the raids. :smithicide:

IGN: CtrlAltDelita
Ally Code: 243-877-671

Shot you an invite to QGJ.

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Oct 28, 2016

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Is Boonehead a goon? I didn't see anyone on the spreadsheet and didn't see anyone in the thread, but I might have missed you. Let me know since you have a pending invite to QGJ.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

fishtobaskets posted:

Okey doke. My ally code is 782-793-678

Invited you to QGJ.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Chilichimp posted:

QGJ just doesn't have enough 80+ members, I think.

We have about 10 consistent damage dealers.

I think a merger with GGA might be needed for us to be able to do anything in the tank raid.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Jerkface posted:

Qgj has like 12 people who do good at the raids. Would prefer it if all of us could go if anyone was going to move.

Yeah, but I'd feel bad abandoning all the other players too.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Considering QGJ just lost a few heavy hitters to IGD, maybe we should start thinking about a actually doing a merger with GGA. How many active players are over there? I can't check right now, but we probably have around 11-14 spots.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Ahdinko posted:

GGA should move into QGJ as itll be less people to move around. Get your asses into QGJ

This is what needs to happen. List your ally codes on here and we'll make sure you get in.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Malgrin posted:

Ok, my alt is ready to join QGJ.
375-993-185

Done, welcome back!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Chilichimp posted:

I just finished old Ben and I need some advice on what's more important right now:

Lando, Wedge, JKA, or TIE Pilot?

Can you do the top scoundrel events? If not, then do Lando.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Should we still be saving our refreshes for some event, Mal? Looks like that rumor didn't happen, or at least hasn't happened yet.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

So, purely through bronziums and free GW shards, I've got a Jedi Guardian at five stars, 18/85. Should I farm her the rest of the way? I know she's terrible, but I'd only be farming a little bit for her.

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Mr. Neutron posted:

Hell no. You can always get her later if, by some miracle, they rework her.

Chilichimp posted:

No, he's terrible.

He was the last of my 7 stars to get raised to 80 and I still regret it.

Basically my thought as well. The only reason I was torn was because I only need a few shards left. I'll leave her to random bronziums then. Thanks!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Why is Yoda a pilot, but Luke freaking Skywalker isn't?

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Who should I be working on right now in general? I have:

Raid: EE, Rey, Luke, Jawa Engie done
Currently working on Dengar, Snowtrooper

Arena: Jawa Scav, Ahsoka, Fives, QGJ done
Currently working on Poe

GW: Lumi, Teebo, Biggs, Datcha, Poggle, IG86, Res Pilot, Phasma done
Not really working on anyone

Squad: Nebit, Leia, IG88, ST Han done
Currently working on Ackbar

As an aside, my phone died, so I've been playing on MEmu but I'm not getting nearly as much time in as before, sorry QuiGoons!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Dr. Venture posted:

Rebel team and droid team. They are incredible for the new raid. Rebels: Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, Leia. Droids: 47, 88, 86, Nebit, Engineer. Congrats, now you're amazing at the tank raid.

Malgrin posted:

Don't forget Chirpa, Palpa...oh poo poo nvm. Work on rebels.

Cool, I'm most of the way! I need Wedge and HK47, and I have a seven star Chirpa already along with all other ewoks. Thanks!

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 14:17 on Nov 21, 2016

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

They really need to release Wicket. I want my full ewok team!

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

Ships update is up for me. So from what you're saying, Mal, we should wait to get into it to get a better group?

Never mind it's erroring out. That's fun.

MichiganCubbie fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Nov 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

We have two pending invites in QGJ. Are either of these Goons?