Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread
Just bought this because hype. What's the best low-effort grief besides being a sniper?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Verranicus posted:

Look, as for myself I can only say that PvP in WoW has left me with an absolute zero tolerance for bull!@#$. Too many bots and not enough oversight. You cannot trust a group of people who failed to remove botting from their flagship game.

One could almost call it a lack of bot Overwatch.

But, no. Really? What you people are suggesting is that I should play with a bunch of bots for thirty minutes because what? Sportsmanship? No. Not a %^-*ing chance. Even if they aren't bots: you are suggesting that I play with some idiots that don't know how to stand on a !@#$ing point and fight there?

Are you moronic?

That doesn't even go along with the "ethos" of Blizzard: Fun at all costs.

You may imagine that there aren't bots in Overwatch at the moment, but then it would be the only game in history if that were the case. That put up against Blizzard's TERRIBLE track record with managing that particular issue... well... let's just say that YES: the ep penalty is a terrible and draconian measure.

edit: You know what would actually be better? Oversite and better matchmaking algorithms... but then again that would also COST MORE MONEY.]

Source your quotes

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Kashuno posted:

You know what a team with 2 widowmakers needs? a third.

-pubbies 2016

We had a group of four and one of the pubbies picked her, so we all switched to widowmaker to try and make them change. They switched to hanzo...

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Verranicus posted:

Would be nice if we could disable match chat globally or something instead of per match. Been seeing a lot more salt in chat lately.

People have seemed very upset today, win or lose. I can only assume it's because they aren't playing enough zenyatta

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

The video that queued up next for me after that one was a toblerone cheesecake recipe that looked really, really good.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Velthice posted:

I no longer feel bad about rage quitting games after going up against an enemy team of 5 roadhogs and a support

You should feel bad for not countering with a gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades

Help Im Alive posted:

I wonder if a loss has ever been a goon's fault

Come play with me and you will see a goon let down his team repeatedly. In one of my matches as tracer I blinked into a pit, recalled, blinked into the pit again while heaving my ultimate into the inside wall as I fell. It's me, I am the kid picked last in kickball.