Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
anyway, dogs are all dumb as poo poo because we breed them to be hosed up and neurotic. thank god we have the cops to keep dogs under control with lethal force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

Glad Felix pointed out what a pussy the bf is.

refusing to go to the doctor for a tetanus shot to own the libs

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
hopefully they did the humane thing and gave the sweet dog to Barack Hussein Obungler

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Fellatio del Toro posted:

she gave the dog to the vet and walked out the door lol

for all we know the dog is still alive

there is literally nothing vet techs in NYC like more than killing animals as quickly as possible. theyre little sickos but essential

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
who is that

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Bust Rodd posted:

If I lived in NYC I would go to this

https://twitter.com/raxkingisdead/status/1425458407184769025?s=21

Rax King is very smart and very funny. I don’t know how she knows Matt but sounds like a blast.

sad middle aged fat man who overshares about his pathetic sex life lusts after sad middled aged divorcee who overshares about her pathetic sex life

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Halloween Jack posted:

I'm sick of hearing about Vaush

lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

selec posted:

lol is “divorcee” a thing? Thought that went out a long time ago

I couldn’t think of a shorthand for “divorced chick energy”

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Mr. Grinch posted:

how about "normal human woman"

not sure how that applies to this situation given the parties involved

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Pharmaskittle posted:

hmm admittedly I haven't listened to it in a couple years

They ran out of good material and now for some reason every episode requires Dave denouncing racist sexist white men, even when the subject of the episode existed before the conception of whiteness lol.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Mr. Grinch posted:

they dont though. they dont believe it, they cynically promote it for the ~engagement~

your dumb as poo poo lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

FlamingLiberal posted:

And they are being paid well to do it

oh no the Bad Men are getting paid by subscribers to write Articles that espose the same beliefs they've always held?? WHat Happened To Them

edit:

FlamingLiberal posted:

Both GG and now Taibbi are using their platforms to either push anti-vaxx poo poo or are ‘just asking questions’ about things like the horse paste

were they "just asking questions" about how russiagate was breathlessly promoted by the libs despite everyone in charge knowing it was 100% fake as a cynical way to get viewers / donations / start a war? you pathetic dumb bitch!

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Nov 19, 2021

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

Greenwald upset that dumb assholes like Heying and Weinstein were getting demonetized was funny. Oh no the people that already got a fat stack from the school they left and have a lucrative patreon won't get the YouTube money.

yeah its actually good that communication monopolies are in charge of censorship and half of congress wants to write this into law instead of breaking up the monopolies. this will surely never backfire and be targetted at pro palestine accounts or foreign news agencies

Mr. Grinch posted:

maybe sit this one out champ

I honestly cannot believe how many of you in this thread just credulously take people at face value and completely ignore profit motive

your old and busted bitch

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 19, 2021

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

selec posted:

Not to mention that whole network is getting juiced with Thiel money.

thiel making a small investment in a dumb website: important, we must Care
thiel being a facebook board member: oh who cares

you are too stupid to survive in a world without grubhub

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

selec posted:

It’s bad that he’s a Facebook board member too lol.

But he’s also bankrolling Weinstein’s stupid loving brother, and a bunch of mkultra’d Republican candidates, and that’s just what we know about what he does with his money publicly. Oh and also destroying the one publication he couldn’t cow, he did that too, via the lawsuit of a union busting creep turned reality tv star that he guided and funded to his own ends.

Thiel is a yakubian monstrosity made flesh

cool so is everyones boss and every single rich person. shut up lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

prefect posted:

Grubhub sucks and Foodler should have never sold out to them. :(

Campusfood actually gave us coupons and discounts for ordering lovely pizza....

Groovelord Neato posted:

Already happens. You guys need to stop this stupid poo poo when some moron rightfully loses their talking on the internet money.

"censorship not only inevitable but its actually good" go cry for the teachers loser

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

selec posted:

“Censorship is when the mods probe me” Jesus touch grass already

you post like a facebook aunt

Sephyr posted:

This belief that the tech+government monopolies will not come crashing down on progressive media the moment they can do it easily and at no cost, just because said media defended someone's access to a platform, is just insane.

"We WERE going to shut up any inconvenient voice that got a bit too much attention, but you know what? They stood by Milo Yannopolous' freedom of expression! Call off the bill."

Ask ACORN how playing nice worked out for them in the end.

who the gently caress is talking about the "progressive media" lmao

Saagonsa posted:

Both big tech censorship and Greenwald suck rear end!!!

getting mad at glenn greenwald for being too correct

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Cosmik Slop posted:

Piss tape

Taze balls

Hail Satan

jesus christ you people are genetically unfunny

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

General Dog posted:

I think the format was better when he'd go in blind on a current popular show and just watch a few episodes. Weirdly it seemed like he often came away away with a more interesting and better-shaped thesis for those than these where he's watching full seasons and basically attempting a full series synopsis.

that's because in all the instances im aware of, he never actually rewatched a full series or anything. he was always just poorly recollecting things he saw in the past, which is boring unless you're doing it drunk with friends. it rules that he got stitcher money from it or whatever lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Analytic Engine posted:

doesn't have to be age, you could be a dismissive rear end in a top hat too

how dare someone disrespect gamers

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Henchman of Santa posted:

Not really sure what point you think you're making, or what you think I'm saying for that matter.

is "carrying water" the new "platforming" lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
the episodes of e1 with felix are very bad, and usually its just him repeating stuff his twitch friends have been saying for months.

the episodes of e1 with tom are worse though. i blocked him before i had ever listened to e1 because he's a huge creep

the episodes of e1 with Joel are Quite Nice

also all the Dr. Yinz episodes were classics

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

little munchkin posted:

the quote cuts her off mid sentence, if you actually watch the clip shes pretty clearly explaining how he uses dog whistles and claims "color blindness" instead of explicitly mentioning race.

she also compares tucker to hitler in a different clip. crazy that a black woman would face disingenuous attacks for speaking in something other than liberal talking points. hmm wonder why that is

i got annoyed enough that i actually listened to the full clip and her points are basically "tucker is obviously racist, democrats are to stupid to counter his bad arguments (because they're hitlers views), dems do believe in demographic replacement and believe that minorities owe there votes to them, the "great replacement" is laughably stupid because most african americans families have been here longer than white ones, etc...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmEvn5j0z7Q

these media matters knockoffs are so insanely cucked by tucker that they lose there poo poo at anyone who even explains his arguments and rhetoric (if only to explain why exactly theyre wrong)

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

sexpig by night posted:

'wanting immigration means you agree with great replacement' is literally something only a nazi trying to play some dumb fake gotcha lies about, or what someone so stupid they shouldn't be given scissors in their day to day life genuinely believes.

Great replacement is a very specific thing about how those drat Jews are trucking in immigrants because they hate white people (the only people naturally able to stand up to their evil Jew magics) and want to use black and brown people as functional mercenaries to murder white people.

Libs being idiots about believing 'demographics are destiny' isn't nearly the same and anyone who can put two puzzle pieces together understands that, so either she's genuinely loving stupid or she's just trying to promote her new stupid project with an obvious lie for attention, either way we just don't have to give a poo poo what she thinks because she's not a serious person.

she didnt say any of this poo poo. dont care. get a job.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

von Braun posted:

wwyd if he was there right now im just kidding ha ha no but what would u do;-*

stop this now

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Analytic Engine posted:

what is he doing? it seems assholey but unclear

he is channeling a demon

holefoods posted:

I’ve been a fan of most everything tim does but I find him completely uninteresting and cringy outside of that. I really don’t get the appeal of office hours either unless it massively improved after the early episodes.

yeah idgi either. like if the guys to have their friend on thats fine but hes old and boring

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 15:52 on May 20, 2022

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

i love these people lmao

https://twitter.com/patelfield/status/1528151776683171840?s=21&t=QL1-h1k7yEDQOM1_XtKvbA

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

is her disability havana syndrome by proxy

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Seams posted:

wheres my drat slop

bust rodd has chained himself to the door of the chapo studio

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

please dont post in this thread, you were permabanned for a good reason

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I love it when Felix comes on E1 and just repeats the same bit he's been obsessed with on chapo for the last month over and over and that's the joke every time. Come on, I think the guys funny on chapo but he's easily the weakest part of any E1 ep he's on. Or any of the streams he pops up on.

i hate that youre right

Gripweed posted:

man I thought you guys were exaggerating about this episode. Zenguya is dumb enough to be funny once or twice, but they really thought they'd struck gold with it

it feels like a copy and paste of a mediocre e1 episode without ever being funny. gonna listen to a good episode to fix the vibes

https://soundcloud.com/episode-one-868768631/e23-debugging-the-bran-5000

Slanderer fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Oct 29, 2022

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

It's most likely stress.

I'm just riffing too, but there seems to be a huge cluster of autoimmune disorders and poo poo that when you go in to the doctor (especially if you're a woman) the doctor is just like "We can't find anything wrong with you. It's probably in your head." and then that in turns drives you nuts and you wind up a Facebook group for "Toxic Mold Sufferers" who are all convinced their headaches are caused by mold that no one can find or like fibromyalgia or any number of fake diseases.

at least half of these are just depression lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

this is freakin epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Chakan posted:

it's not the posts on SA, it's the write-up in Rolling Stones that will upset them. Also, they all care so much about twitter so seeing RIP BOZO trending probably matters.

I'm not stupid, I don't think the next Kissinger will grow a moral compass upon seeing everyone celebrate his death. But I do believe that if you celebrate the death of Kissinger then people will notice, and a lot of them

yeah. There's no statues of Kissinger that will last.

posting is not praxis