Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dikkfor posted:

Scipio Arkansas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
you can just not care what david hogg thinks, nobody does, he couldn't even get in on the blue maga grift by doing Anti My Pillows

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wolfsheim posted:

That scene from Reservoir Dogs where Mr. Orange is trying to memorize the bathroom story so no one will suspect hes a cop only its Bust reciting the worst story you've ever heard about loving a girl wearing cat ears behind a portapotty and getting heat stroke

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
not me I'm normal I just threw a rock through Will's window with this thread's url written on it

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I hope it ends with someone shooting Barney with a gun!!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Halloween Jack posted:

Pink is the least appetizing colour? We finally know why Matt's divorced.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I mean, I agree it's best to not say it at all but he literally was quoting other people in very clear 'gently caress these racist idiots, they loving hate hate black people listen to how they talk behind closed doors'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

he invented his own math because him having a micropenis got revealed during a divorce

dudes rock

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

holefoods posted:

Matt going off for 10-15 minutes is usually because he has some kind of insight, it’s pretty rare that I think nothing of whatever he says

yea I don't always agree but at least his ranting does have a basic point usually and I enjoy hearing it. Felix is the king of rambles without any real point (though I enjoy hearing his just stream of consciousness bullshit too) but Matt's street preacher act tends to at least have a core message he genuinely wants to share.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

More of the show should be Matt going off.

whenever Matt isn't going off the other chapos should be asking 'does anyone have a tin can they'd like to shout into for fifteen minutes?'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

MonsieurChoc posted:

Remember the time he got so loud the neighbors called the cops? Because of McMegan saying the tower fire wasn't so bad?

yea, he was making the correct point that McGrittle should go gently caress herself and die in a fire herself

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

snoremac posted:

I meant Black Hammer. Listen to TrueAnon a fair bit but don't recall them.

they're a cult run by a guy I'm 100% convinced is a fed who jumped from various black liberation movements (that kept kicking him out because he was obviously at 'best' a nutjob nobody respected and at 'worst' a COINTELPRO flunkie) until he started his own group that mainly just called Anne Frank a bitch and publicly near instantly teamed up with fellow fed riddled group The Proud Boys. There was just a hostage thing where the leader got busted.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Action Serious posted:

Wasn’t there an hour long episode about him trying to unionize a brewery? I wonder how that worked out or if his Epstein podcast derailed all of that.

I regret to inform you the proles unionized because out of all the ways capital tries to gently caress over unions 'a guy with a semi-ironic blackpill podcast supported you' isn't really one so no he didn't singlehandedly destroy a union effort.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

FlamingLiberal posted:

Do I even want to ask what they talk about on that podcast

THERE WAS A CHEETO

IN THE WHITE HOUSE!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
there's nothing more american conservative than making a fruity little performance art space to let some suburbanite con goers go gawk at a sobbing actor pretending to be one of them being oppressed before getting some Patriot Corn Dogs or whatever the gently caress they have around there.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

okay gently caress THIS is american conservatism, that poo poo I said but the fruity little actor is actually a dude who actively avoided the fictional oppression he's showing off by being a snitch and putting others in the movement in jail.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Terrible Opinions posted:

The man portable suitcase dirt bombs Bush guys talked about were bullshit, but the Saudis just stuffing radioactive material into the bombs they're already dropping all over Yemen would indieed be bad.

that's like saying a pipebomb with nails in it is a super ultra omega pipe bomb though. Like, yea, putting extra poo poo in a bomb is always bad, that's how bombs work. You don't need anything more than access to the materials, though, and there's zero way to stop a state or group from having access to 'radioactive material' as a concept.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
weird city

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bust Rodd posted:

Pickles on a burger is nasty as gently caress

bust

rodd

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Halloween Jack posted:

I get all the pickled vegetables on my sandwich. The dills, the banana peppers, the other weird peppers, if it's pickled put it on there. I'll take kimchi if you got it, why not.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
kimchi on burgers rules, btw, way better than normal lettuce

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Penisaurus Sex posted:

kimchi + gochujong + fried egg

I can only do it like once a year but man is it amazing.

hell yea that's a quality burger

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

selec posted:

Peanut butter and pepperjack. Trust me. Throw some bacon in there if you don’t fear death. That’s a drat burg

peanut butter on burgers is legit yea, one place near me sucks poo poo because they put a big gross glob on it but just a little smear of it adds a real rich fatty texture to a burger without mayo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Felix would ever conflict with an octopus, he respects them too much to attempt to humiliate one

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
the problem with jones is he very much does come from a deeply fed family, so while I agree he's probably just a grifter normal style I don't really blame someone for going 'huh so one of the loudest, most famous, voices in the 'conspiracy community' has like five literal federal agency workers in his family? Wild, sure that's nothing!'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea once again this thread just invented a thing to be mad at. Felix said that about an incredibly generic 'I have trouble processing information' statement as if that was in itself some disability.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Halloween Jack posted:

Anyway, I liked the Andrew Tate bit from the last episode. I was glad they highlighted that weird Type of Guy who tries to become a Masculinity Entrepreneur with a Greek statue avatar, a newsletter, an ebook, and no real name or evidence of success. I guess there are so many of these guys because the barrier to entry is $0 and too much free time.

he's got a wizard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/stickbugginn/status/1565842634609987584

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
love to go online and use words!!!!!