Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Kunster posted:

At the moment the only thing stopping me from getting into that is that Patreon isn't fond of my paypal and my portuguese debit card.

MBNet works if you set one of those repeating cards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Hey guys

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/55xodb/discussion_why_is_antigamer_antiwikileaks_two/

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Racism against the fine folks of Portugal.

i give him permission

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

GalacticAcid posted:

Did Twitter's ItsTonyNow ever return under an alt? That was a good account.

The last time, between leaving a_girl_irl and starting famous scotty tonga, it was a few months.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

The Clap posted:

I don't really understand why everyone (on Twitter) is drawing a connection between Sam Kriss and the Chapo dudes. He's been on the show once (which is significant of course) but what's the connection aside from that?

Fyi literally everyone doing that under his post is an alt right """"agent provocateur""""

I really lost a lot of respect for a guy who was one of my favourite writers with this half-assed apology. On the other hand, this proves why being volcel is the only choice for leftists.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

That's actually how you say them, I've definitely heard Royce pronounced that way before

Yeah gracie names are usually pronounced with a very soft rolling r. It's just their accent. Like this city is pronunced "Hecife"

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012
Will - Naito
Felix - Shingo
Matt - EVIL
Amber - SANADA
Virgil - Hiromu
Chris - BUSHI

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Guildencrantz posted:

This is a couple pages late but why is Angela Nagle a "social reactionary" now

i mean you can start here https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2018/11/the-left-case-against-open-borders/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

So it's just Chapo but with less awful accents?

What's the TERF ratio on the pod? I'd assume good but it's British Politics so you gotta make sure.

No terves, they have trans guests every now and then too.