Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Platypus Farm posted:

I want them to harken back to the Good Old Days and find a midget who looks exactly like a miniature braun strowman and then have him demolish the cruiserweight division.

Neville's already in the CW division though? Just needs more beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Billzasilver posted:

Why is Vince okay with Roman obviously never working out. I thought he loved seeing guys lift bigger guys.

Roman never even does the cool crucifix powerbomb anymore.

Edit: like holy poo poo, can Roman even lift Brock in any way shape or format whatsoever?

he literally did it to cena. it was as bad as always but he does still do it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

so Cena goes back to SD after 3 weeks on Raw to job to Roman? lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Rhonda is almost certainly going to tap out to Stephanie calm down op

ftfy

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

it was a 1 day probation, which is now over you babies

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Jinder Mahal is main eventing a Big 4 PPV :lol:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A new and exciting winner to setup a dream match? Lol get real, it's WWE.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Liquid Communism posted:

So, as a spoiler, did anyone else happen to notice that Steph is pretty okay as an announce team member?

Likely because she doesn't have anyone yelling in her ear, but she was giving pretty okay color commentary and keeping her mouth shut for the most part.

Other than constantly repeating what Cole said, she was white noise.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

I'm bored, so here are betting line updates from 5Dimes. Not that it means much. For the EC matches, I listed the favorite and the second favored person.

Men's Elimination Chamber:

Roman Reigns: -500
Braun Strowman: +650

Women's Elimination Chamber:

Alexa Bliss: -245
Sasha Banks: +335

(It's not unlikely that Sasha may close the gap a bit more, considering there are people thinking WWE will pull a fast one and give us Asuka vs Sasha at WM.)

Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt:

Matt Hardy: -210
Bray Wyatt: +160

Asuka vs Nia Jax:

Asuka: -900
Nia Jax: +500

For what its worth, Asuka and Nia Jax had a match last night during the Vancouver house show, and Asuka won via countout. I don't think that'll be the finish on Sunday though unless they want to continue making Asuka's victories against Nia Jax look like a fluke. Also The Bar vs Titus Worldwide doesn't have betting odds listed.

Also in Lucha Underground Season 4 spoilers (emphasis mine):

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/season-four-lucha-underground-updates/#.WpH670x2u_1

This might be the most predictable card ever

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

If it's 2016 Cena I'm on board, if it's post-Mania 33 Cena, :woof:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

projecthalaxy posted:

Kane vs Braun for Mania? Is that whats happening

you son of a bitch. you motherfucker

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Aphrodite posted:

Just what Smackdown needs.

There will not be a brand split by WM35

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

PatRichCapone posted:

]..b.m

M

Mods ban for account sharing

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Field's still leading. It's one of the least predictable matches on the card, essentially. Numerous paths they could choose to take, the most interesting is obviously the one where Miz retains and during the Shakeup winds up on the same show with Bryan again, finally resulting in a match between them

That match doesn't need a title

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The Big Dog will pass the torch to the up and coming youngster, John Cena, at next year's Wrestlemania brother!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol the 3MB reunion will be better than the Shield reunion

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Where are the scoops for the GRR

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

quote:

- Roman Reigns is out first, reportedly to the usual negative reaction. He calls out Jinder Mahal, and it’s General Manager Kurt Angle who answers. Angle is putting Mahal in a Triple Threat Money in the Bank qualifier with Bobby Lashley and Elias tonight. Roman wants in on that, but the GM says no. Reigns accepts that but says he’s gonna do what he needs to do and heads backstage to find The Modern Day Maharajah. They brawl backstage and the fans cheer Jinder. When they return to the arena, Reigns lands a Superman Punch and officials pull them apart.

- Seth Rollins def. Kevin Owens via pinfall following a Curb Stomp to retain the Intercontinental Title, in a match which is predictably described as excellent

- Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey’s Money in the Bank title match is announced in the arena

- Bobby Roode def. Baron Corbin and No Way Jose via pinfall (Glorious DDT on Jose) for a spot in the men’s Money in the Bank ladder match

- In a backstage segment, KO demands a rematch with Rollins from Angle. Kurt shoots him down.

- Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel are here, and they’re now known as “The B Team” (“B” seems to be short for “best”)

- The B Team def. Breezango via pinfall following a tandem neckbreaker to Fandango; British fans were into Dallas and Axel, chanted The A Team theme song thoughout the match

- Sasha Banks, Natalya and Ember Moon vs. The Riott Squad

Uhhh did I miss something? Why is Ronda suddenly in a title match?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Teddybear posted:

I didn’t watch, did they change the crowd reactions?

I think there's not enough time between taping and airing to mess with the broadcast too much

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Miz and Joe's promos sound like face promos to me

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Unless you typod, there are no Thursday tapings and you'll be seeing a house show. But it's ok, house shows are good.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

There are tapings next Thursday at Full Sail for NXT.

Ah, thought they usually do those on Wednesdays. Carry on.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

So expect a gently caress finish at MITB for Asuka vs CarmellaJinder vs Orton. That being said, I imagine Ellsworth's stint will be a very short one. As AsukaOrton is advertised as competing at Extreme Rules still. So I imagine he'll probably beat the poo poo out of EllsworthThe Singhs between MITB and Extreme Rules and earn another title shot in the process. I don't see WWE letting CarmellaJinder enter Summerslam as champion. Or even in the title picture for that matter.

Hey look at this post from 2017

Also I could see Ellsworth being aligned with whoever wins MitB to get revenge on Carmella

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

I don't know if Brock Lesnar is coming back for SummerSlam anymore fellas.

Roman will squash him in the wettest fart main event ever

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

OUT, AM I?

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

didn't Jerusalem tell you to stfu with the vague hinting bullshit, here in the spoilers thread?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Will the day ever come when this forum realizes that promo material is worthless wrt future storylines

Besides, we already knew Becky was never winning and especially when Charlotte was added to the match

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

He cashes in the 2016 briefcase again, no one cares to question it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I wonder how long the scripts will leak before Vince starts circulating fakes and has the only real script for himself

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

They did a 3v3 Shield vs New Day last year.

That was a trios tag match, not a survivor series match

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Gaz-L posted:

Nope, Becky, Ronda and Ciampa basically do every reasonable variant. And god forbid we have two people use the same move. Especially two people that the company will never let do any spots together anyway.

Woooosh

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Somebody gon get they rear end kick

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lmao 2 swerves on one show

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

So Nia is basically the women's Big Show? I think this is like the third turn for her in the last month and probably the 4th or 5th this year

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A 6 minute tv match isn't a squash.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

DarkstarIV posted:

Yup. It's amazing watching Becky fans try to spin this as a positive. The match should have never been run if that was the case.

I definitely didn't say it's good. Nikki should've gotten a win against like Naomi or someone. I only said Nikki didn't get squashed.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Professor Funk posted:

Are they really not going to put Braun over at the Rumble? I sort of assumed Seth/Brock was not going to be the title, for some reason. This feels like the last shot they have with Braun to win the title, at least for a while.

Brock will be champion until the heat death of the universe, or when Roman comes back. Whichever comes first.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Germansimp posted:

Very JBL-esque hair on Cena there.

Time for a year long WWE title run as heel fatcat JC

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'd definitely rather just have Ronda/Becky, but if Charlotte is part of it, it'll still be a really good match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

Charlotte and Ronda should be champion going in and Becky can win both belts at once.

:hmmyes: