Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I was actually able to load the game now, so it has that going for it.

Game is too slow and stutters once I try to actually play though. So still no chance to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Main Paineframe posted:

put dis in the op

Starbound:Play on casual

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Appoda posted:

I played Terraria a long time ago and didn't like it; just seemed kind of thin, but so far I've found this game enjoyable enough. Did it get updated to be more about crafting your silver pants into gold pants, or is there a depth to Terraria that I never got to?

There a lot more in Terraria; most of it gated behind NG+ stuff but you can easily reach it with friends.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
I just wanted to say that as a modder of video games, I have no desire to even touch Starbound as long as Sayter is around.

Also gently caress the users of FU; they drat well know what's going on and are completely fine with it. Sayter is like a mini-Trump with his rabid bootlickers ready to defend every scummy thing he does. DMCA the drat thing and let this lovely game die.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

grimcreaper posted:

Starbound... it had a chance at being good but got... tiyed up in development.

I dont remember which one of you guys came up with that but I've stolen it. Again. And I will do so in the future as well. I'm like the sayter of bad jokes. And no I won't credit you.

grimcreaped again

Also I never want to give my money to these chucklefucks again.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

I Said No posted:

Didn't CF kick that mod off their own archive? If that's the case, is there some reason they'd not have jurisdiction to kick it off steam as well?

And risk losing the last vestiges of their fanbase?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Fruits of the sea posted:

So I'll take that as a yes, do install content mods.

Only if you like adding more useless steps to crafting.

If you already bought this game I'm sorry but not playing it is far better than trying to play it.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

It's a drat shame that people seem to like Wargroove. :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

wafflemoose posted:

Yeah, you're probably right. A lore entry taking the piss out of him would be better. Maybe also a jab at the Frackin Universe mod creator since that guy's a jackass as well.

Now if someone deserves their head on a spike, it's Frackin' Universe guy.