Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Has anyone seen Herman Cain since Pokemon Go was released?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

PhazonLink posted:

Reminder of something I read during the primary. Kaisch is the competent 2nd or 3rd in command evil henchmen that gets poo poo done and if he takes over might be worse than the old big bad.

Now I can't stop thinking about Ted Cruz as Starscream.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I think it's been linked ITT before but now you can own your very own "this is fine" dog

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

DoctorWhat posted:

This Banjo-Kazooie-rear end music is great and all but come on, just use the Curb theme.

PLEASE

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
There will always be snide liberals in a superpositional state of both annoying and annoyed.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

I mean considering the NSA had been intercepting consumer electronics in transit to install spyware, yeah. The level of surveillance went beyond any reasonable interpretation of the information available before the Snowden leak imo.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

fishmech posted:

Shock as a spy agency specifically tasked with technological spying spies on technology. They were pulling the same stuff back in the cold war, and it was known that they'd do that to their targets. And tons of those targets were of course regular US citizens.

Shockingly not everyone shares your blasé attitude towards a indiscriminate and omnipresent intelligence dragnet

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

UberJew posted:

No it most certainly did not, very few people just ever bother to read the Church Committee report because it is enormous and dull but it was made very clear in 1975 that we've been engaging in the same sort of thing for ages.

Thanks for the link! I was woefully ignorant of this report.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Trump is a good thing for Bitcoin

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

zoux posted:

The token Trump gimmick YCS IK had a full on meltdown yesterday and admitted Trump is hosed. It's been great!

Can you link this?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

vyelkin posted:

Donald doesn't pay attention to polls, but he has the biggest rallies and the biggest TV ratings so clearly he's winning.

He pays attention to polls, before they turned against them he spent a good bit of every speech talking about them.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Donkwich posted:

What's the timeline here on police abuse of black people "getting settled"?

30XX A.D.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Sir Tonk posted:

Egg McMuffin

Johnson?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

I got :10bux: it's just more meaningless platitudes about winning with a side of bare prejudice.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

zoux posted:

Do you guys remember what the USPol threads used to be called

"wretched hive of scum and villainy"?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

This is a work of art.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Radish posted:

That guy was (sorta since there were no real consequences) thrown under the bus since he's literally no different than the rest of those scum.

He was different in that he ripped off rich people, too.

Popular Thug Drink posted:

i would love to see trump throw his money away on a dumb grudge match against a media institution that knows better than to post video of hulk hogan's penis

like any fear i might have had about ~suppression of free speech~ is mitigated by the fact that gawker actually did post video of hulk hogan's penis, which is a bad thing to do, and i dont think the first amendment should cover the freedom to sexually humiliate someone on a national level

The same tactics nearly ruined MotherJones despite the disturbing lack of peen on their website.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Check out Hulkstr, the hottest new internet media company

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Hahahahaha what the gently caress is this election

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
We'll all be safe in HRC's pillow fort

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
WWE fans have been pretty big Clinton supporters every since she killed Vince McMahon.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

Is he even watching the news anymore?

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
This :biotruths: tangent is reminiscent of some of the original justifications for slavery and reveals attitudes that sound empowering but are actually terrible. This is the reason black people in pain don't receive the same level of treatment other Americans might, as an example.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
"LARP for olds" is the best way to describe Civil War reenactment IMO. Not everyone who does it is a racist CSA fetishist, though those certainly exist.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Letteraly.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

berserker posted:

Did anyone get a screenshot? The tweet is deleted now. What did it say?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/769571710924263424
E: beaten so badly :sad:

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp

happyhippy posted:

I will however star in anything if you throw money at me.

XXX: State of the Union is a masterpiece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Lmao at painting Florida red. Suddenly we don't swing?

• Locked thread