Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
"She was only 13 years old when her dad asked her if she wanted to smell his gas cap." Best pick up line ever.

"I smelled it one time and that's all it took"

30 years later with a $400 per month gas huffing addiction, I present to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5p7F0kRWU

Zidrooner posted:

I see people (including children) walking around the streets huffing poo poo out of a plastic bag all the time, sometimes with paint on their mouth. Everyone just pretends they aren't there.

yeah, i always ask my normal-type friends why they think that a gas station would sell socks and shoe laces to get a good laugh about how clued out from real life they are

check out this mad max underground children poo poo in romania:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwadpGdskCM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Seems like nitrous has a better high and is better for you

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Profondo Rosso posted:

nitrous doesnt count tho, go huff whippedcream
What a waste of good whipped cream

other people
Jun 27, 2004
Associate Christ
My friend was on Intervention. Tomorrow would be her birthday if she hadn't OD'd in some poo poo hole Wisconsin motel.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Kaluza-Klein posted:

My friend was on Intervention. Tomorrow would be her birthday if she hadn't OD'd in some poo poo hole Wisconsin motel.

he was a good man. RIP

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Kaluza-Klein posted:

The "counsellors" and "rehabs" on that show are actually terrible and I'm surprised anyone stayed sober after it. Good for air duster Allison tho in the update she seemed happy. I REALLY hate this guy though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-jp3bgyUCo

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
im sad to hear you had huff problems dgsw I hope you are better now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Profondo Rosso posted:

nitrous doesnt count tho, go huff whippedcream

the propellant in whipped cream is nitrous

get your starbucks employee friend to bring whippets home from work

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Seriously though, a whipit binge every four or five months is cool though, right?

I have a very strict No Whipits Unless I'm On Molly and Acid policy.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I like to do nitrous on an inversion table, it's fun.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

caligulamprey posted:

Seriously though, a whipit binge every four or five months is cool though, right?

I have a very strict No Whipits Unless I'm On Molly and Acid policy.

Changes it from pretty mediocre to gobsmacking. I don't do drugs anymore except for the occasional hit of weed.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
is this like doing whippits?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Motherfucker posted:

I had never done them until a friend handed me a balloon while I was tripping. They were playing America by Dan Deacon in the background, who I hadn't heard of at that point. That poo poo was life-changing.

Still haven't bothered trying them sober. Can't compare 'em.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

what the gently caress is wrong with you idiots. Just choke yourself while masturbating like a goddamn adult.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

One of my students got expelled after the substitute caught them huffing spray paint in my room while I was out on paternity leave. Inhalants are bad.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I dropped duster almost cold turkey after my friend turned me on to butcher's modeling glue (the kind they use to set up displays for meat at the grocery store). The stuff smells horrible at first but don't be discourages

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I literally died of inhaling burning garbage twenty years ago

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

"She was only 13 years old when her dad asked her if she wanted to smell his gas cap." Best pick up line ever.

"I smelled it one time and that's all it took"

30 years later with a $400 per month gas huffing addiction, I present to you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib5p7F0kRWU

All those hours on her, and she still has great spark and decent compression. I bet her bowl is clean and shiny. Her husband looks like a jockey.

Dadgay, please don't give the children bad ideas.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJnnf1Ogcw

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

donkey salami posted:

I'm walking on sunshine

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot

caligulamprey posted:

I had never done them until a friend handed me a balloon while I was tripping. They were playing America by Dan Deacon in the background, who I hadn't heard of at that point. That poo poo was life-changing.

America is pretty amazing but I listened to it while sober. :kiddo:

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

How could you huff gas for so long and just not be dead

that woman must be like 26 but looks 56

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
A solvent high is the worst thing ever. The headaches are incredible. Always keep your respirator on with any kind of solvent in an enclosed area. It's easy to forget until the headaches start.

CSB:

My friend and a bunch of guys were working on some rapid prototyping project in a shop at night and were chit chatting and having a good time, they'd laugh, then laugh some more, and then they started laughing at everything until one of them said, "Wait, that's not funny."

Turns out they were all working together around an open container of Acetone that someone forgot to close. My buddy said it was the worst solvent headache he'd ever had on the comedown.

End CSB

Seriously though, the after effects from solvents/inhalants come in minutes, not hours. It's the worst thing to get high on.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Motherfucker posted:

It's not like whippits.
With nitrous oxide / whippets there's a much cleaner and clearer head-rush that can create a euphoric state of emptiness paired with ringing audio tones and vibrations for the duration of the sensation (less than a minute).
It can make you feel like a goofy slap-happy idiot before, during, and after, especially around friends or music, and it pairs extremely well with hallucinogens if taken during a peak or to jump temporarily higher from a plateau.

Meanwhile, Air Duster...

dad gay. so what posted:

its basically chemical asphixyation

Canned air is horribly bitter (as an abuse deterrent, it tastes like ¿graphite powder?) and it feels like you're getting choked out because you've just breathed in two lungfuls of poisonous, unbreathable gas and so your body begins to panic. The head high feels almost forced in this way, and because of that there's this seedy element of danger to it too, in that it can be somewhat "scary" because your stupid druggie trigger finger is determining how much frozen poison gas gets blasted directly into your throat and onto your lung tissue. Then, once you come to, your first sensation is the literal taste of bitter disappointment in your mouth and so you huff some again because hey you felt good in that one fleeting moment where you lost all thought in an insensate, oxygen-deprived void. Repeat ad nauseum (until sick).
God, canned air is depressing.

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
So in short if you wanna have some inhalant fun on special occasions, stick to Whippets:

Pictured ^^^: insane whippet party

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Haha drat, I think that's definitive.

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

cleaner and clearer head-rush

loving lol.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Whippets are anesthetics. It's a different ballpark, not that I've ever done computer duster even though I have one over in the cupboard...

Do a bunch of whippets back to back and watch a Major Lazer video and report back.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
only inhalant that I need

http://www.vapshot.com/

:grin:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

does it come in piña colada flavor???

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

does it come in piña colada flavor???

penis colada -- even better :grin:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Nooner posted:

penis colada -- even better :grin:
thats what i meant to type but it got spell corrected

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
buy a whipped cream dispenser and a bunch of whippets online you fuckin idiot

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

ButteCysts posted:

buy a whipped cream dispenser and a bunch of whippets online you fuckin idiot

That's way too serious. If you do this you better be a party animal.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

get hired at starbucks cause they will take anyone

then steal all their drat whippets on your first day they have like hundreds of dollars worth

just fuckin pack em in your bag and walk out the front door lmao

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED

numberoneposter posted:

get hired at starbucks cause they will take anyone

then steal all their drat whippets on your first day they have like hundreds of dollars worth

just fuckin pack em in your bag and walk out the front door lmao

youre number one alright, numberoneposter

NVJ
Apr 29, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hey dad gay havent seen u in awhile

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nitrous and poppers are the only volatile gases a reasonable person would consume to get high

Zidrooner
Jul 20, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sometimes I stick my nose directly into the cold air blown by the air conditioner and I get a mild rush. I think it's cause I'm inhaling a bit of freon. It smells nice and feels refreshing too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month

Robot Pride posted:

i don't stop pulling for fear of wasting or fumbling this hit

holy :lol: this is some straight-up TCC.txt

• Locked thread