Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Bismuth posted:

Text, not pictures, but this is pretty AUG. Its one of those sites by crazy people that are afraid of chemicals but love hydrogen peroxide and think balancing pH cures cancer.

Its true, taking cesium does prevent you from dying of cancer; because you die of cesium poisoning first!

Just wait till this guy hears about phrenology!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

I can see so little of this person, but what I can see truly frightens me.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

The most tragic part of this is that this person has so many opinions, and such a little car to put them on :(

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

Idg the new thread title

Watch Zardoz. Go ahead, I'll wait.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

She has the exact same mouth as Kevin Havens

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

The moral of the story is, let's keep it to people who are hosed up looking by nature, or design!

But not the design of arsonists.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

amityville anus posted:

Im glad this thread is back cause i wouldn't want to post this on IOSM because this nutcase at least is moving in a better/different direction (away from furries and anime)

Holy poo poo, one of them became self aware!

There might be hope for others...

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

No, he reminds me more of Vincent Price's character "Egghead" from the 60's Batman. Would post a pic but I'm on mobile.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Lazy Reservist posted:

I got you bro

Thanks man. You have to admit the resemblance!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

MizPiz posted:

You made the right choice.

I think we can all agree on this.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Rondette posted:

Some people keep one around to play old computer games on because they don't look as good on modern tvs and I think there might be a bit of lag or something like that.

Also, the NES light gun will not function with a flatscreen TV. That's the reason I won't give up my old 32 inch CRT.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

Man, if you ever play a game made in the last ten years it's gonna blow your mind

I don't need a new TV to play PC games...

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Dreddout posted:

Tbf the masonic vampire kkk has great benefits.

Man this guy stole my deathcore band name!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

This is based on a joke video and the image is not a decent replacement. As to the "tranny" part, I believe the implication was that if a woman is way hot and not crazy, it's because only a man could be that level headed. So it's more sexist than transphobic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Bobby Digital posted:

I too watched that episode of HIMYM

Yeah, but you can't deny the image that started this whole thing was based off the video link I posted.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

PCOS Bill posted:

I don't think I've posted less than daily since I registered so

Over 6 and a half posts per day.

And your last one was the first I really laughed at.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

I really don't need that in my youtube watch history

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Goddamn it goons, I saw that image for a mere second and looked away in disgust and shame. gently caress you guys for making me look at it again for those details. Plus the awful dark marks where the fatties legs rub together!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Hate Fibration posted:

Behold a man with deep and profound thoughts.

I like how he pronounces patreon like patrayyyon. Like all pseudo-intellectuals he uses words he can't even pronounce properly.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

loving 90's kids

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

That reminds me of the time the guy in the next townhouse over (he rented, we own) passed out drunk while making fries or something. The smoke damage was so severe they had to take all our stuff away to be cleaned and we spent two weeks in a poo poo hotel because they were the only ones who would take our dog.

While the fire was still raging our neighbor emerged, got into his truck and drove away, never to be seen again.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

His face looks like Reaper from Overwatch wearing a fat man costume. Seriously what the gently caress is up with his face?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Guy Goodbody posted:

I don't think the bras are what makes that NWS

I don't think you get an opinion on what's inappropriate.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

jesus christ, and i thought this one was bad

What a stupid manbaby.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Cumslut1895 posted:

god, look at that awful rat's nest of a board design. whoever wired that should be lobotomized.

Pretty sure I etched cleaner designs in my grade 11 electronics class.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Negrostrike posted:

I gotta admit I'm a little surprised nobody mentioned about the latest Sonic Boom episode where they clearly makes fun of Chris-Chan of Sonichu fame. Or I missed any mention about it here.

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog#Sonic_Boom_parody

Goddamn dude I got lost on that wiki for the last half hour. CWC is trans now, who knew?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Please don't turn your junk into literal, actual junk

I think you've failed to take the convenience of docking into account. No more fiddling around, just stick er in!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

It took me a long time to work out that there is someone behind the guy on the left, and he doesn't actually have the worst hairstyle of all time.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Haha, I've been reading this thread on mobile so I didn't see the giant red text to go with your nice new avatar, Pick.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Data Graham posted:

Ambitions-wise, he sounds a little like that Christian home builder guy in Wisconsin who thought he was going to become the next Walt Disney by making lavishly animated cartoon ads for new house construction, starring a Mickey Mouse ripoff, animated by his own in-house studio.

Hahaha what the gently caress was this? Do you have any links?

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Jestery posted:

its a art , jesus

It must be, it's making me slightly uncomfortable.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Jestery posted:

He saw someone driving round town with a girl he loved and he was like , dissolving into obscurity.

Fun fact, CeeLo Green has a bit part in the 1990s movie "Mystery Men"

as did Dane Cook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LicptUy9Ay4

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

She was the comfort woman for all U.S personnel in Viet Nam for the duration of the war.

FTFY

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I wouldn't turn down wearing the television-patterned suit. If the situation was right.

I can see some of these being useful. When you want to make a bold statement in something you can get drunk in, spill on, and tear falling down without much remorse.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

RoboRodent posted:

:canada:

gently caress all these people.

I'm disgusted that these groups are thriving in Canada. This picture literally revolted me.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

SpaceClown posted:

Pubic hair is cool and good and a shaved cooter is a huge turn off.

Practically a "daddies cummies" level red flag.

So you enjoy getting pubes stuck in your teeth???

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

DandyLion posted:

How much time of the day do you waste with flossing, sexnoob?

LIFEHACK! Don't floss, and let your girlfriend go "au naturale" you'll save money on shavers AND floss!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Peanut Butler posted:

yes surely it is the child laborer, and not the old wealthy men profiting from CBS, that deserves the guillotine/exotic animal mauling

And also no jokes are allowed on this comedy forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

Who What Now posted:

She's out of your league, so what do you think?

Amazing post/avatar combo

• Locked thread