Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

ijii posted:

I like big, sweaty men.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Alain Post posted:

Also Dean should get better at selling because jesus gently caress

Yeah I liked that match better than most of y'all but I couldn't help but roll my eyes at that.

Let's go aj for champ forever

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

You doing alright on bills? Sounds like it's hard times financially over there.

Still think they shoulda gone with suspending Lesnar with pay until the next major event

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Raw just had that great Titus O'Neil vamping for like ten minutes bit, let's not forget all the good stuff raw did

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

Arn & Tully from 1989 come out and then we realise it's actually the Revival.

I'm ok with the revival winning all the titles

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Heavy Metal posted:

It was interesting how Seth teased doing the running powerbomb to the barricade spot on Sami right away too. Maybe he'll just tease that from now on like Randy's punt.

and replaces it with the small package driver? :pray:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

the miz is fine, whatever, but im gettin real tired of chickenshit heel finishes with maryse interfering. it sucks. a lot.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Miz saying that his 'soft WWE' style gave him a prolonged career with no injuries, and saying it as a knock on Daniel Bryan, who can't wrestle again without killing himself, was...

...well he's not wrong.

yeah but it did remind all of us that daniel bryan was super fun to watch and we're in for years and years of boring miz matches.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

God Of Paradise posted:

I haven't really watched since Bryan left... But I stopped Summerslam just to binge watch Kevin Owens interview segments and christ is steen awesome.

he's a treasure

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Brock vs. BRAAAAAAUN w/ special guest referee Johnny Knockout

Refuses to count to three or register a submission because he wants to continue watching the large sweaty men

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Cavauro posted:

the gimmick's already in motion but johnny gargano is going to make it huge on the main roster with 'always give up'

the diy gimmick is actually if you want to end a match and go home you can always do it yourself and tap

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

quote:

WWE's Raw 15th Anniversary magazine also includes a list of 15 superstars who "overstayed" their welcomes in the company. This has The Headbangers at #2, behind only Scott Steiner.

only wwe could put out an official publication that trashes employees for the company's own decisions

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

well, i mean, why would they? they didnt write it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

VJeff posted:

My point of view is that Seth has like a million loving moves anyway so it's not like losing one that's not even that cool is gonna hurt him.

Like, I'm seriously asking as a still relatively new fan, does Seth have the biggest moveset in the company? Seems like the dude's always pulling stuff out and STILL has a bunch of stuff from the indies and NXT he never uses.

well sheamus has had about 20 finishers

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mulaney Power Move posted:

in 2012 tensai probably had the biggest moveset in the company, so i wouldn't stretch this too far

i wasn't watching when albert came back as... a... japanese warlord or whatever. did they acknowledge that he was, y'know, albert, or did they just pretend he was this new dude?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Ban all moves but the worm

Somebody will think I'm kidding so let me halt that ASAP: I'm dead serious. Hour long classics where the only moves that can be performed are the worm is just what the ratings need

no punches? do wrestlers just have to worm at each other until one of em gets knocked down and set up in worm position?

do they have to do the hops before each worm? im only asking these questions because i am very down and want to make scotty 2 hotty wwe wormiversal champion

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Roman makes the first two pins, I'm very sure of that.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

Congrats to 3 people who got pins last week, this week they're getting pinned

50/50 comes for everyone eventually

Woah big Cass won by countout, big Cass win confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Rusev screwing Roman out of the title is gonna get rusev a hell of a face pop lol

• Locked thread