Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

seconded forza horizon 4 for great stoned open world driving. it's on the xbox game pass if any of y'all grabbed those $1 3 month passes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Harton posted:

I don’t play any video games without being tooted. Much more fun when high

it's the only way i can play overwatch and not get tilted

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Dr.D-O posted:

So I'm a legal medical weed user now. Never used marijuana before.

The guidelines I was given for trying CBD/THC products were really loose, so if anyone has any recommendations for what to try first that'd be great.

I'm able to order from Tilray and Spectrum in Canada.

Sort of on a similar boat when it comes to CBD. I've got a sampler package of hemp bud coming in the mail today and I was wondering if it's common to mix cbd and thc bud together?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Mozi posted:

sure! mixing CBD and THC is definitely a good idea IMO. if you haven't smoked much before maybe just a smaller amount of the THC bud

i've been dabbing a 50/50 mix of CBD isolate and regular concentrate and it's a nice thing

thanks, looking forward to try it later today!

poverty goat posted:

Mixing cbd hemp with space weed is cool and good and it's going to be a lot more practical and economical for most people than buying boutique high cbd strains of actual illegal weed.

yeh, illinois dispensaries are not exactly cheap atm (or even in stock with flower a lot of the time)

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

PokeJoe posted:

I only vape dry herb

yeah i picked up a fury edge a few weeks ago and i don't see myself going back to pipes/1 hitters

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Play posted:

Just bought a half ounce, then today I get a notice from the dispensary that they have $100 ounces of top shelf through their pickup app. I'm totally gonna do it, gently caress it. Can't be too careful with potential quarantine on the horizon

that's not weed you dolt!! that's like... chopped up pine needles or something

sobs at chicago dispensary prices

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

dew worm posted:

I really like the dry vape, feels like a bit of a different high as well.

Yeah, I much prefer it. Feels cleaner somehow, and I'm not hacking up a lung. After getting my fury edge, it's basically replaced my one hitters.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

working from home is really increasing my tolerance, i need to go on a break but i don't want to :(

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

High overwatch keeps me from being a toxic little poo poo

Racing games are great too, I’ve wasted a lot of time aimlessly driving around in forza horizon 4

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Arizer’s lineup and the Fury Edge seem to be the most popular dry herb vapes lately. Personally love the edge and the dosing caps mean I only have to clean the filters and caps every week or two, barely even have to swab the chamber out.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

american truck simulator is amazing

on weed

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

As long as you don’t overpack the capsules you don’t really need to stir it. They work really good and make cleanup so much easier.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

just bought an arizer solo 2 with my stimulus vape check

anyone recommend a water pipe or bubbler to go along with this?

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Mar 17, 2021

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

any recommendations for a coarse grinder? i'd like not to use a screen with this new arizer solo 2

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

thathonkey posted:

these seem nice if you want to splurge a bit, seems like it would last forever if cares for, and they sell different size grind platters if you get tired of coarse later https://grindersforlife.com/shop/brilliant-cut-grinder/brilliant-cut-coarse-grinder/

stimulus vape demands a stimulus grinder, thank you!

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

boo that grinders for life thingy won't fulfill orders for 7 weeks

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Inherent Vice is my art film weed movie go to and not just be cause Joanna Newsom plays the narrator

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i like to think being high makes me better at overwatch

it certainly makes me less angry

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

going to culver's guys what should i get

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Was too high yesterday and missed pet chat, my baby chickies

https://youtu.be/w1CUGSljdrc

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'd like to remain optimistic about NA bigfoot, but it overwhelmingly feels bunk. I do give leeway to the idea of it because of its' presence in native american folk history.

I'd also like to hope that if they do exist, they manage to continue evading contact. It's their best chance for survival, should they exist.

Ancient Aliens is personal favorite brain candy, I love when they circle around to a bigfoot theory, my mind immediately rots from the inside for the idea. It's probably the best show on History channel right now, because of the absurdity. Narrator sucks though, always accentuating poo poo into a question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-EOvWIGKxU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

hey anyone else like themselves some bjork when they're high

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2lt4em

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Gonna go hiking this morning and bringing my fury edge, hell yeah

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

time to get high and play some overwatch

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Nocheez posted:

My wife bought me a Zenco Duo vaporizer, and it's just the best thing ever. It does every form of weed I've come across, but really rips with carts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnFLM7xdsm8
Skip to about 1:45 in to see it in action.

The gently caress, this is cheaper than a tinymight? how the gently caress i need this right now. I'm getting fairly annoyed at how long Solo 2 sessions take when sometimes I just want to get zooted

edit: https://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/ya7mzr/zenco_duo_review/ this review states that flower burns on this device :/

high edit 2: i really should do some research on desktop vapes

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Dec 16, 2022

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i just ordered an e-nano i'm so excited

it basically seems like a supercharged wired solo 2 so it should be a nice upgrade

bummer that all of their 14mm wpas seem to be sold out for now :/ hopefully they get a restock soon so i can keep using this with my mega globe

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Dec 31, 2022

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

trip report: first smoke from the e-nano, bit of a learning curve so far, inhalation is not at all like sipping a tiny straw like with the solo 2, it's more like, ripping from an actual glass pipe. I'm ridiculously impressed with this and just a little annoyed that the WPA i ordered hasn't shipped yet and I'd really like to use this thing with my water piece

hooooly gently caress am i higher with the same amount of herb than with a 15 min solo 2 session

hope and vaseline fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Jan 3, 2023

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

TIL you have to clean the mighty vape

do you have the dosing caps? i hear they make cleaning a breeze

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Put that in a honey jar

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

LifeSunDeath posted:

watching a review of the tiny might 2 and I'm like "drat I need one of those" and then I looked up how much they cost and I'm like "hell no"

same

got a desktop log vape instead, i don't really need the portability as i have carts for that and the e-nano is like an arizer solo that rips through bowls in 2-3 hits. really happy with my new baby

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i bought an oz from the dispensary and goddamn it was so dry that it practically crumbled in the grinder. vaped really harsh and did not hit well

2 days of sitting in there with a boveda pack and its finally smokeable, just glad i was able to salvage this batch but drat do some dispensaries just not care about proper storage? this poo poo was dated harvested dec 2022 so it wasn't old or nothin

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

bagmonkey posted:

also like mid-upper tier ounces are running $100-150 in MI right now and it owns but I also don't smoke that much so I can't really take advantage of it

getting a desktop vape has ruined my tolerance lately haha

and yes, thank god it's just a short trip to the border to michigan or i'd be dying in indiana

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

why would you put less weed when michigan is shoving $60 oz in my face like really i can only smoke so much stop making me buy more

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

i just got this fucker and holy poo poo i don't even have to lift up my vape to clear the chamber

i'm getting closer to peak efficiency, my dudes

https://www.sneakypetestore.com/products/mega-globe-mk2?variant=40266908237905

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

butt dickus posted:

forgot to post my new toy that i got from the 420 sale

this seems very efficient for boofin

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

MrQwerty posted:

my last dealer was a good friend of my girlfriend and I's and my only real negative experience was knowing that if I just went and got a med card he'd stop ripping me off, but he shot himself in the head over onlyfans and weed is legal now so :shrug:

... There's gotta be more to this story

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

fuctifino posted:

My flowerpot b-zero vape arrived, loving finally.... I was expecting next day delivery, but received next week instead. However, I no longer feel stressed, because wow... this thing loving rips. I changed the 3mm ruby balls to 2mm. I started at 580F, but quickly ramped it up to 600F and might take it higher, only having the head in the bowl for ~70% of the inhalation time.

But yeah, I digress... get an injector ball vape. It's like nothing I've ever used, and I loving love it. :420:

Cheers, I've been looking at that vape but I'm like, I already have a log vape that gets me perfectly high, do I need another desktop vape?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

microdosing is so good with log vapes fwiw. i keep mine on all day and just do small hits throughout. on-demand desktop vapes are the way to go if you WFH haha

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

kief is cool but a grinder without a kief catcher means all those delicious weed crystals are just distributed into your regular grind which i prefer more

brilliant cut grinder for lyfeee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

slowdive makes such good fall rainy weather to get stoned to indoors music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWtlDuzHc4g