Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Dry Herb Vape + water pipe adaptor + bong = holy poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Sub Rosa posted:

Ball vapes are that and even better

I believe you, but I need to clear this plateau before I move on to the next stage of my addiction

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
me too

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

TheKingslayer posted:

Don't tell anyone, but I'm at work doing weed.

Your secret is safe with us, fam.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Lets go Bongcos!

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
That's a funny word

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Weed told me to post this

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/1abn3lw/7th_heavens_overdramatic_anti_marijuana_episode/

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

What are hybrids relative to sativas and indicas? I get that generally sativas do X and indicas do Y, but why get a hybrid then? To get a mix of both in varying percentages?

It will get you high.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

TheKub posted:

Does Delta 8 hit any different than regular weed for you? I had a few hits off a pen one right before watching the last episode of DEVS and I have no recollection of the episode and very little recollection of the night.

Delta 8 gets me reasonably high if hit it hard enough, but it never gets me completely hosed up or greened out. Regular weed will leave me nonverbal if I hit it real hard.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Sedgr posted:

You can do little dab/flower sandwiches in the caps if you keep the amount of concentrate small. I've done that before. Very small amount though. That new POTV Lobo looks interesting too. Rogue/Edge with a removable battery.

And using the Rogue caps with my XQ2 has become my primary method at home. The Rogue caps fit into the basket screen in the 18mm F/M adapter. Then I replaced the tornado bowl with a shorter 18mm F/F adapter.

Works nice. Easy to clean. Fast to reload. For my use, pretty ideal as a desktop.

I love using dosing caps with my lobo. Where did you get the stuff you are using there? I would love to be able to use caps with my xq2.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

There was a deal on edibles and my eyes may be bigger than my... Weed receptor organ, or whatever. 13 bags of 10 gummies, 35 mg each. That's like... A lot of mg.

thread title: My brain is a Weed receptor organ

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Sedgr posted:

You can do little dab/flower sandwiches in the caps if you keep the amount of concentrate small. I've done that before. Very small amount though. That new POTV Lobo looks interesting too. Rogue/Edge with a removable battery.

And using the Rogue caps with my XQ2 has become my primary method at home. The Rogue caps fit into the basket screen in the 18mm F/M adapter. Then I replaced the tornado bowl with a shorter 18mm F/F adapter.

Works nice. Easy to clean. Fast to reload. For my use, pretty ideal as a desktop.

Lowen SoDium posted:

I love using dosing caps with my lobo. Where did you get the stuff you are using there? I would love to be able to use caps with my xq2.

So I got all the stuff in and started using my XQ2 with caps.

One thing I did different was put the female to male glass on the XQ2 and put the basket in it and the cap in the basket, then put the female to female glass on top of that then the whip in to that. That way the cap is supported by the basket and doesn't risk falling in to the unit.

Anyways, I tried it and it works well. Kind of wish the caps held more for a longer session, but still more convenient than before, and I can always use the original bowl if I want to do a group thing or something.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I get a shot of esperanto in my chai latte.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

dee eight posted:

i'm p sure that data smokes weed too

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Best time dilation I ever had was when I got high for the first time in years, while I was snow skiing.

We were standing in line for the ski lift and the guy in front of us had a bluetooth speaker clipped to his waist, blasting out music.

After listening for a little while, I asked my buddy if this was a 25 minute remix of "Where It's At" by Beck.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Agrinja posted:

I started taking estrogen and it got rid of my weed anxiety like magic.

I had wee anxiety exactly one time. I was moon high and had that "everyone knows you are high and you will never not be high again" thought. And then I realized that that is something that only high people think and started to laugh.

Ever since then, weed helps my anxiety.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Minotaurus Rex posted:

Anyone tried that HHC stuff & is it any good? How long does a 1ml cart last for?

To me, HHC is a little more head high than Delta 8 is, but I stopped using alts about 6 months ago once I secured a regular source of regular flower.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

LifeSunDeath posted:

I went to the vapestore to get some vape stuff and they now have huge jars of THCA weed. I was like wtf just weed out in the open now.

I told the clerk it was funny seeing that in a store and they were like "oh it's medicinal" and I was like "yeah I KNOW LOL"

My local vape store was only selling THC-A prerolls, but no flower.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
does anyone have a recommendation for a desktop air filter/purifier that deals with weed smell? Preferably one that has regularly available replacement filters.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I bought an aluminum Brilliant Cuts Grinder. I am shocked at how much better it works than the old cheapy I have been using for years.

I couldn't bring my self to spring for the stainless one, but maybe I should have.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Mozi posted:

all that at once you'd better be feelin good

All that at once and I wouldn't be feeling a drat thing.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Let see what note I left for my self while I was high last night:

"Hentai Lock Brakes"

Thank you High Lowen.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I know :negative:

It took a decent amount of will to do instead of stashing it, but I told my wife I'd quit so our daughter doesn't have a perpetually high dad.

High Dad, I am daughter.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Is your name Ricky Fitts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Cage posted:

I'm going to be moving to an apartment with a no smoking policy in a week or so. I know joints are no longer on the table, and negative pressure out a window will always work best for keeping smell away. Are there any fancy devices I can exhale into to also keep smells down? Or should I just get me some paper towels, activated charcoal, and some fabric softener sheets?

Search for Sploof on amazon. Lots of them out there.