Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Slashrat posted:

Has freep caught wind of the clash between team Trump and Mattis over picks for the DoD?

I'm genuinely curious whether they can sound any more deluded than the official statement by team Trump:

Looks like Trump officially ran out of people he knows/has heard about which has apparently been his method of "finding" people so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

An explicitly racist organization. I figure the KKK is an older organization and deserves first priority. Let's listen to what the KKK wants.

OR

We can make a blanket statement that all racist organizations are repugnant and we will ignore all of them equally.

14 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:24:23 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

GEE I WONDER WHY THE KKK HAS BEEN AROUND A LOT LONGER THAT THE CBC????

Also we did listen to what the KKK wanted. They wanted Trump.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, there's no way that wasn't an intentional Nazi salute. She launched straight into it and compensated late.

100% intentional but my opinion is that it was meant as a "you LIEbruls call us Nazi so watch THIS!!" wink and a nod type thing instead of a signal of her true beliefs. Of course the fact that they're leaning into the whole "people think we're Nazis" thing instead of trying to alleviate fears, like when Pence was implored by the cast of Hamilton to represent EVERYONE and Trump's reaction was "Screw you losers", is so loving worrying in and of itself because the line between "ironic Nazi" and "real loving Nazi" is so loving thin real Nazis can't see it.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mustached Demon posted:

Wonder what Freeper types will blame all their failures on once Trump's in office. I wasn't around these parts until after Obama won so I seriously don't know.

Everything bad is A: secretly good/part of a Nth dimensional chess game/will look better in time, B: fake news/false flag C: not actually bad because reasons. D: too far in the past to talk about/not the time to talk about it because it emboldens our enemies. Everything good anywhere is directly because of Trump.

In eight years when even the hardest of hardcore can no longer defend Trunp's administration he was secretly a RINO Democrat the whole time and they hate everything he did ever (but will still point to everything as a complete success)

So...business as usual.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Alter Ego posted:

We've come a long way from Harry Truman taking the oath of office and being informed of the existence of the atom bomb an hour later. :eng99:

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics Freep uses to claim that Trump works harder than Obama did.

Trump doesn't take vacations! He just goes from his Florida home office to his New York business office working the whole time in his plane office!

And then some talk about how presidents don't REALLY get vacation time because they have to stay so close to important matters and always be in contact blahblah BUT I heard Obama would threaten the Secret Service with a GUN to get them to leave him alone!!!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

MeLKoR posted:

The Danger of Delegitimizing Trump
There isn't an ironicat big enough for this thread. Anyway...

I wonder how many "purge" lists this guy just put himself on.

Jagged Jim posted:

Trump will consider ‘day one’ to be Monday, not his inauguration
Who could blame him? Govt is basically closed over the weekend so anything he signed wouldn’t really take effect until Monday anyway.

Enjoy, Mr. Trump. Have a blast!

18 posted on 01/17/2017 10:15:18 PM PST by Bullish (May as well just rename Hollywood---> Hypocrite city)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]
I really, REALLY hope Trump doesn't actually decide to shoot someone in the middle of the street to test his theory. I want a tiny shred of hope left in my heart.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Also wasn't there supposed to be an insidious attempt by lieberals to assassinate Trump and install Hillary as dictator?

CNN was talking about the line of succession!!! They've never ever done that before!!! drat those insidious Liberals!!!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

To: COUNTrecount

He should have come back with - Explain Detroit during the Jill Stein/Hillary recount that had Detroit precincts with more counted votes than physical ballots?

13 posted on 1/24/2017, 12:32:02 PM by Jimmy The Snake
Ok: human error. Someone came in to vote, the humans forgot to write them down or, some places, added more than came in, and they voted legally and correctly. Human error. There is not only no evidence of any "illegal" votes, or of anything malicious, but the incorrect totals are human counts in BOTH directions that matter towards nothing but statistics (and recount efforts because of technicalities) and did not, nor could not, effect the election. Like ALL "scandals" related to Hillary Clinton the more you look at it the less bad it looks. But far be it from Freep to actually investigate anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Nope. Shipping out Housing Project Freeloaders to work the fields.

Implement Welfare reform. Want a check? Okay, you will receive that after participating in 8 hour shifts working for Mr. Farmer. Don’t show up, your check is cut by that amount. Mr. Farmer will work with the government to get his products to the market and the labor costs (Negotiated between Farmer and Government at the Benefit to the Farmer) will be sent to the Government.

No Transportation? Farmer will have a bus at the Projects at 6:15am sharp. Be on it.

We won’t cut your Welfare if you work. Don’t work, no check.

EBTs? Nope. No more. Free food will be distributed at location X once a month. Consisting of Powdered Milk, Cheese, Spam, Penut Butter, Butter, powdered Eggs.
NO MORE Bridge/EBT Cards to be abused.

If you are found to have sold free food for cash or bartered it for anything you will no longer be qualified for program.

61 posted on 1/26/2017, 1:25:57 PM by VRWCarea51 (The Original 1998 Version)

Nothing more rightwing than a National Work Program eh?

Now, this Freeper is dismissing the fact that most Housing Project Freeloaders (HPFs) already have low paying, highly demanding, extremely corporate friendly and employee unfriendly jobs that they are supplementing with "welfare" checks. This is a given because Freepers are ignorant. So we HAVE to start this program at the assumption that every HPF has 24 hours a day of free time. Also, being a Freeper, his plan hinges on the HPF not being paid hourly at the minimum wage because either A: welfare pays so much money that it's above and beyond the minimum wage for eight hours, or B: the program throws the whole idea of working a fair amount for a fair wage (something the Bible explicitly says to do BTdubs) out the window and the HPF will get their usual pittance for eight hours of work. And, of course, that the farmer will be nothing but honest and fair with this new slavery system because, well golly gee farmers are white trustworthy. Also no one on Welfare is disabled in any way, all able bodies layabouts that just don't want to work.

But, beyond all that:

quote:

Mr. Farmer will work with the government to get his products to the market and the labor costs (Negotiated between Farmer and Government at the Benefit to the Farmer) will be sent to the Government.
i'm not going to do the numbers but, instead of just paying the HPF to "sit around all day" he'd rather, in addition to paying them the same amount to work 8 hours, pay to purchase, deliver, and distribute free food, pay farmers to find and transport them, and pay help farmers to deliver their goods (all at the "benefit to the farmer" which, I assume, means the government will give the farmer the best end of the deal just because they are noble farmer men)?

I swear to Christ if you asked a Freeper whether they'd rather give someone 5 dollars for free, or start a twenty million dollar program to make sure that a single person did NOT get five dollars for free they'd ask "Which party does the president belong to?" to find out how to answer

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yes that hard, determined, "willing to fight" look of a man who's never worked or actually fought for anything his entire life. I bet his hands are as smooth as his brain.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Smeep posted:

It really is exhausting. I feel like I have to be vigilant constantly for new EOs, but it's not like I can do anything about it. Incredibly anxiety-inducing. Also I am worried that I keep focusing on things that affect me and not enough about everything, which may be the plan the whole time. For instance, I am in the middle of cancer treatment, with a big surgery coming up next month. After that, with the repeal of the ACA, I am well and truly hosed, for the rest of my life. If the GOP gets what it wants (why wouldn't it, they have all the power), I will be pushed into a High Risk Pool, and if it's anything like past HRPs, my premium will be double what I pay now, so a monthly payment of close to $1,000, I'll have a deductible of around $10k, and a yearly and lifetime cap. Past yearly caps (this is for anyone with insurance pre-ACA, not just HRPs) could be as low as $75,000. My surgeries so far this year will easily be in the $300,000 range. So, effectively, it's not insurance at all. Lifetime caps were usually around $1 million.

So, all that to say: I'm constantly running through scenarios by which I might live the rest of my life until I'm eligible for Medicare (more than 20+ years). But that's just my issue. Imagine I'm an employee of the EPA, or an immigrant or a refugee, etc. With everyone worried about their own "thing," he's getting away with dismantling our country.

edit: By the way, that's my "best case scenario," with the assumption that the GOP actually does keep the ban on pre-existing condition insurance exclusions. I could just not be eligible for insurance at all. This is a list of conditions (and occupations and medications and activities) insurance companies used to exclude people for:

Pre-existing Conditions and Medical Underwriting in the Individual Insurance Market Prior to the ACA

It's going to be surprisingly easy to predict the future: what is the most business friendly decision they could make. Easy: "Well, the mandate was upheld by the Supreme Court so we HAVE to keep that, thanks Obama, but all the regulations on the insurance industry kill jobs and makes it harder for the people. We're also increasing the penalties against THOSE people not having insurance to help pay for the wall. Thanks Obama."

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
God! What part of "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism treason" don't those Libtards understand! Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God worthy of death after all!

I wonder just how many Freepers have no idea Trump's actions have already hurt them and will sweep it under the rug if/when they discover it. "My mortgage going up is worth being sure of our nation's email security!"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Maybe we are doing this wrong. We should all sign up for Soros money and then go home. Free money for extra ammo. If some idiot complains then you have proof they are being paid to riot.

16 posted on 02/03/2017 1:25:09 PM PST by oldasrocks (rump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]
Heeeeey yeah! Why DOESN'T some Conservative somewhere sign up to be a paid protestor to help gather evidence against Soros?? I can't believe this is the first time anyone anywhere has ever thought of turning these vague rumors and innuendos into hard evidence! Why it MUST be so easy because Liberals do it and we're CLEARLY smarter than all Liberals *dies of sarcasm overdose*

gently caress it's going to be a long 4/8/30 years.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

What’s wrong with status quo ante? 85% of the American people were completely satisfied with their health care before Obamacare. That’s pretty good. Just repeal it and forget it.

5 posted on 02/05/2017 7:19:19 PM PST by huckfillary
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

A percentage of the percentage was happy you say? What other minorities should we cater to FREEP??

quote:

Eventually, insurance needs to work like insurance again. You get insurance BEFORE you get sick and this allows the insurance companies to pay out claims later.

48 posted on 02/05/2017 9:12:20 PM PST by Crucial
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]
Wha...what?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Can’t believe we can’t get a 100,000 signatures for his arrest. As Trump says, all talk no action.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

53 posted on 2/10/2017, 8:01:16 PM by Karl Spooner

quote:

George Soros is a menace to the free world and stands in the way of making America great again. He is guilty of the following crimes:
2) Attempts to manipulate democratic elections by donating millions of dollars to his preferred candidates.

Mmmoney??? In POLITICS??? How shockingly criminal!!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Weather people seem to REALLY believe that they are important.

*When California gets ONE drop of rain TOO LITTLE, they weatherwitcheswarlocks bring out the "drought" CDs.

**When California gets ONE drop of rain TOO MUCH, they weatherwitcheswarlocks bring out the "flood" CDs.

ABSURD.

Humans have been weather watching for only a little while compared to the age of the sun--4.5 BILLION years. So, the weatherwitcheswarlocks think that they are hot stuff.

BALDERDASH!

11 posted on 2/12/2017, 4:32:40 PM by cloudmountain

LAST YEAR ABE LINCOLN SAID HE WAS 15, THIS YEAR HE SAYS HE'S 16! WHICH IS IT ABE? BETTER KEEP YOUR STORY STRAIGHT!

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Freep: I don't know any of the details but I bet my side is right

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
President Trump invites so much scrutiny, he's easy to rally against, President Pence would be business as usual and give the easy rebuttal of "we got rid of Trump, what more do you want??" for all the Trumpgretters who might, potentially, vote against Trump in 2020 (or, at least, not show up). As bad as Trump is he was never worst case scenario, he's easier to stymie, easier to watch, and harder to defend. He's also easier to dismiss as an imbecile (I doubt the world is judging us based on Trump whereas Pence is a real politician). To steal a frequent metaphor from the politoons thread: Trump is a chainsaw and Pence is a scalpel: if you went in for surgery and the surgeon picked up a chainsaw most people would back you if you started shouting about it. However, if a surgeon picked up a scalpel you'd be hard pressed to get anyone to listen to you even though he leaned down and whispered "I'm going to cut your heart out instead of your appendix" so only you can hear.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

The problem with your surgeon analogy is that Trump is standing a pretty good chance of swinging his chainsaw wildly around the operating table, destroying everything around him, because he doesn't know how to use a chainsaw either.
The point is that the damage Trump could potentially do is visible to everyone, even the people on his side won't let him swing the chainsaw at the lamp because it will damage it! Meanwhile Pence would carefully peal back the rubber sheath, carefully cut out a section of the copper wire, and the people will stand back and say "Why you can't even see the cut! It can't be that bad!"

Nihilarian posted:

The idea of Trump somehow being better than Pence will continue to baffle me as long as Trump keeps letting loving neo-nazis hiss into his ear

Trump had that chainsaw during the election, we screamed about it, and there were still enough people going "hmmm, I wanna see where he's going with this" that he was elected president. Freep will happily give Trump the chainsaw and a blowjob as long as the person on the operating table is brown
Right. Because no other Republicans will have Nazis in their ear. Pence thinks you can shock the gay out of a person and that minorities shouldn't get a vote but at least he's not a Nazi!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

If Trump gets ousted the Trumpgrets people just make a stabbed in the back myth. Trump wanted to do the things they made up that he promised, but those drat rinos! And when he kept resisting having his arm twisted Pence staged a coup.

Why would they choose the easier interpretation when that means they're a loving idiot that got bamboozled
Trumpgrets aren't hardcore Trump fans, it's why they're having Trump regrets. They're already turning on him, why would they suddenly rally behind him?

Duke Igthorn fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 15, 2017

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Wolfsheim posted:

No one's arguing that Republicans including Mike Pence are good, but really if we're looking at President Pence versus President Bannon I'd still take the former. Also if Trump really did get impeached he would definitely go to war with the GOP and there are quite a few of his supporters who would go along with it which would only mean damage to the party. Which is a good thing. There's also pretty good reason to believe that Mike Pence doing the same things Trump did without the reality TV businessman persona would not get the the base as excited.
I'm just reminded of The Hitchhiker's Guide wherein the Galactic President's job is to be outrageous and controversial so everyone will look at him instead of the people with the real power except, in this case, the person with the real power IS the outrageous and controversial figure that everyone keeps looking at.

HappyHippo posted:

Wanting to keep Trump around to make the next election easier is just another form of accelerationism.
Nnnnnnnnnot if you think his replacement would be worse, that's kind of the whole point

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
You know you're on the right side of history when you're arguing the definition of "pedophilia"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Oh Freep "Big Daddy Trump will WHOOP every rear end and beat them all and he's so big and strong I can't wait!!!!"
*Trump instantly folds with a shrug*
*repeat ad infinitum*
:allears:

SocketWrench posted:

Lol, but they did it too! Idiot.
Of course there's the old Hillary uranium chestnut they still don't understand. And Obama! said secret things that this dumbshit has personal knowledge of
During some meet and greet Obama told an Ambassador he'd "have more flexibility" after the election because that's how politics works, he said it quietly but it was on a hot mike. This is bad because Russia is our eternal enemy whom we should always be on guard against and always mistrust and never work with ever.

SocketWrench posted:

Well, one, we know from multiple agencies Hillary had nothing classified. And two, she didn't get hacked. But yeah, ok, back up the flaming Trumpster fire
There were a handful that became retroactively classified (literally weren't marked "classified" until after she got done with them)

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

omnibobb posted:

Can someone explain what the uranium thing actually was instead of Freeper nonsense?
Hilary was head of the State Department that approved the sale of a uranium mine to Russia. The state department and 9 other government agencies (funny how Obama/Hillary were responsible for each and every thing that happened in the government but with Trump each person, even the ones he personally picks, are free agents that have nothing to do with him) approved the sale.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Nah, they were well deep in that hole when the US dared to have a black man in charge
They are just so outraged about the Obama doing President things when he was President. "How DARE Obama appoint people to government positions?? Since when is that the president's job??"

McGlockenshire posted:

From It's All Obama, And Has Been All Along., a vanity thread posted by Laz.

Guys, I think it's time for some :tinfoil: game theory. :tinfoil:
And then it gets nuts.

"I bet they investigate ALL Trump people on their ties to Russia!" is sort of like a murderer going to trial and saying "Oh I KNEW you'd bring up THAT murder *eye roll".

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pontius Pilate posted:

My mind is breaking at trying to unpack the Trump is like having your dad as potus tag line. oh dear god

Daddy big and strong and holds me tight!

Freepers pine for the days when they were children and the world was easy, they just don't get that is was easy BECAUSE THEY WERE CHILDREN

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
They STILL think Congress is EXEMPT don't they? That is straight up loving pathetic. Like, not even joking, to be so ignorant of something you claim to care so deeply about is pathetic.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Jagged Jim posted:

Watching Freep trying to deal with Trump's complete and utter betrayal is about the only bright spot in this whole mess. When Trump finally signs this godawful thing I'm pretty sure Freep's servers are going to go supernova.

"He had to do this for now, he has more important things to deal with right now, he'll come back around to fixing this ANY DAY NOW." The End.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

Except every problem that required government oversight to place it back under control

Keep in mind there would be no free market either if the government didn't break up monopolies
Look maybe things would be better without Obamacare, you don't know. Who can remember that far back?

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

From House GOP would let employers demand workers' genetic test results

quote:

posted by freeper MarchonDC09122009
The whole genetic theory of disease is bull crap anyway. People may be more susceptible to some diseases based on their genetics but it is by no means predestined, not by a long shot.

57 posted on 3/10/2017, 9:40:32 AM by Crucial
Yes. The whole "genetic theory" that says you will 100% without a doubt no way around it definitely get the same disease as your ancestors IS total bullshit! I've NO idea why this theory is so popular! I can't believe I'm agreeing with a Freeper!!

quote:

If they were in any way rational you’d see a very broad coalition come together and push back at this in a way that would have them soiling their britches on Capitol Hill.

I don’t think many Liberals want their genetic profiles being shuffled around either.

45 posted on 3/10/2017, 9:07:21 AM by Buckeye McFrog
THIS IS THE RESULT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU COMING TOGETHER TO "PUSH BACK" YOU IGNORANT SHITSACK

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

RagnarokAngel posted:

We should start a betting pool when jim rob decides to get out of this abusive relationship and call him a rino.

The day after he's out of office

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

To: xkaydet65
Banks in the 1990's were coerced into giving risky mortgages... or face discrimination suits from Congress. They did so, after much protest. Congress then allowed them to package subprime loans and resell them, assuring them that the Feds will back them.
Then, right on cue before the 2008 election, everyone decides there's not enough money to cover all those bad loans.
Then Obama comes along and sues the banks for doing what they were forced by the government to do.
85 posted on 3/11/2017, 12:31:05 PM by Cementjungle
I know you know, but I just gotta point out that this is the exact opposite of reality. It was actually illegal to make a loan you thought was likely to fail, though that's so subjective it meant nothing so banks were making them all the god drat time. Then, like in My Cousin Vinny where the redneck took a twenty and wrapped it around a bunch of ones, the banks would put the best loans on top of a stack of bad loans and claim they were all equaled out to terrific loans.

That's a very basic and bare bones explanation that's a little too simplistic and it's STILL FAR MORE CORRECT than Freep's version of events (I was going to say "a million times more" but 0 X 1,000,000 = 0). My point is that Freep's ignorance is astounding, it is a forum devoted to discussing current event wherein they never actually gain any understanding of current events. also My Cousin Vinny is a good movie.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mantis42 posted:

Just saw this, holy poo poo:

ot sure what you are referring to but “When your enemy is self-destructing, don’t get in their way.”

...Is what I am referring to. If they are so dumb as to not see what will take them down then I give up. I’m about to turn 63 and i have had a triple bypass and about to say I don’t give a crap any more ‘cause I won’t be here when the sh!t hits the fan. If you can’t win when you have all the trump cards then I don’t know what I have been fighting for.

I am actually someone that obamacare has worked for....low income and able to take advantage of the tax credits to pay for what would be outrageous payments that would otherwise be unaffordable to any normal person.

I want obamacare to be REPEALED whether or not it is replaced and even if I can’t afford to buy insurance because the notion that I have to buy a private commodity as a price of citizenry is so offensive to me that I will go uninsured if necessary. I want the choice.
THAT is what is American.

REPEAL the freakn’ thing! That’s what was promised. I HATE the GOPe! McCain, Ryan, O’Conell..and all the rest of them!

We have the majority so DO IT!
4 posted on 3/16/2017, 10:44:55 PM by Castigar
WHAT choice?? You had NO choice: you couldn't afford the health insurance that paid for your life saving surgery. When you only have one option YOU DON'T HAVE A loving CHOICE. Just...just...just...Christ...

100% straight up: if you looked this rear end in a top hat in the loving eyes and asked "so you would have chosen to die instead?" he'd loving lie right to your loving face and say "yes" EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

To: mazda77; Oldexpat

There’s not ONE WORD in the media about Obama’s trip to Hawaii and now being in a place with no extradiction. hmmm....

15 posted on 3/20/2017, 4:45:11 AM by grania (only a pawn in their game)
It took me far too long to figure out what this one was actually trying to say.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

The second and third phases will never happen. No complex multi-phase project has ever been seen to conclusion unless there is an organized, driven, unified, coordinated effort to see it through. Organizations that do not operate as a single unit will never succeed at fixing their own mistakes. This applies to everything, from communities to non-profits to corporations to multinationals to governments. Source: reality.

Paul Ryan "Whenever you see something strange with the healthcare law, another phase will fix it."

News: "But when-"
Paul Ryan: "Another phase will fix it"

This is so loving ridiculous and just flaunts the law. But, does anyone else find it odd that Trump, 70 year old "master businessman", leans so hard on his 30 year old children? From the Trumpican position what could they possibly be bringing to the table? It's just weird. How does this get explained to, say, the Prime Minister of Portugal?

"Good evening Mister Costa, welcome to the White House, before we begin our strategic council meeting may I introduce you to the President's children, they will be sitting in on every meeting. Don't worry: they have top secret clearance and are fully authorized to act on his behalf at all times. Think of them as co-presidents with all the power and authority but no one elected them and they have no checks on their power because they aren't officially here." Tea?"

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Twelve by Pies posted:

Those idiot liberals at the MSM think that just because they proved every part of Trump's statement false, that means Trump wasn't right!

Tsk! Stupid Libtard: Trump said Obama was wire tapping Trump Tower, do you REALLY think Trump thought Obama HIMSELF had ACTUALLY wire tapped the ACTUAL Trump Tower?? Obviously "Obama" "wire tapping" and "Trump Tower" were shorthand for "someone" "surveilled in someway" "property near, around, or otherwise involved in some manner with someone involved in Trump and/or his campaign". It's pretty friggin' obvious dude.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

quote:

I’m really distressed by the Wall Street Journal editorial about Trump, like a drunk to an empty gin bottle. There’s a level of disrespect to the President that I’ve never seen before and it’s mind-numbing to the common citizen. Seems there’s a coup going on. If Trump tries to take out the seditionists, the other side screams Watergate.

57 posted on 3/22/2017, 2:03:53 PM by Ciexyz (Happy days are here again, with Trump/Pence!)
Yeah this one is just too amazing to believe.
Uh I don't see how, all they did was call him a black Kenyan Marxist queer. Libtards are saying things about the President that aren't true, THAT'S disrespectful. Also do you think being called "gay" or "black" is an insult? Is being gay or black an insult to you? I guess we know who the REAL bigot/racist is here.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Oh no, it is I? :ohdear:

Turns out :colbert:

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Twelve by Pies posted:

I wonder how does one scowl Muslim-y?
Scowlluha Akbar!

quote:

The biological parents of both children may well be a couple who are very close to the Obamas. The censors have done a good job scrubbing truth from the net, but this video clip is still out there.

Marty Nesbit is her bio father. Malia is the spitting image of her father, Marty Nesbit, and the other daughter is a clone of Marty’s wife, Anita Blanchard.

There are points in this video where the photos are placed side by side. I found it startling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XadQMCbmNZY

38 posted on 3/23/2017, 4:12:09 PM by Kalamata
A similar nose is the absolute extent. Not even the same skin tone. Just absolutely nothing but "The Obamas took pictures with THESE PEOPLE!!!!!" and the usual "PIXELS!!!!" garbage. I just saved you a click and a "bro" video.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Say no to Ryan care = obamacare = socialism
84 posted on 3/23/2017, 7:25:28 PM by Democrat_media (Yellen raising rates with only 1.8% growth to hurt Trump send USA to depression)
TRUMP PROMISED UHC DURING THE CAMPAIGN. Straight up promises everyone everywhere gets all the coverage they need paid for by the government, he ran on that, he said "I don't care if it costs me republican votes". WE know Trump is a lying scumbag but YOU are supposed to be true believers who take his word as gospel!

quote:

]Ultimatums are not how you do deals.

I call BS on this.

4 posted on 3/23/2017, 6:28:41 PM by Arm_Bears (Rope. Tree. Politician/Journalist. Some assembly required.)
It's...it's ALMOST like being a politician and running a business are two different things and this 70 year old man is finding it impossible to suddenly change his entire way of thinking on a dime and you shouldn't hire someone to do a job they have no experience actually doing!! If ONLY someone had repeatedly told you this before now!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

I think this has broken freep a little.

You can't break liquids