Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Night10194 posted:

Don't polls consistently show people don't actually trust Trump on terrorism at all?

Yeah. Amazingly, the fact that he is a racist idiot running against the former secretary of state has not eluded people on that particular front.

Of course, they do trust him more on the economy, so not all the reality sunk in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I thought they just hated American Jews. If they're outside the country and slaughtering Muslims, I wouldn't think they'd have a problem.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No poo poo. The headlines were the entire point of this exercise, grabbing oxygen from Trump's failures as a human being to reopen the "HILLARY IS SCANDALOUS!" headlines yet again. The ones that sustain themselves d3spite no facts backing them up.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
On the other hand, that dictatorship show trial poo poo he pulled at the convention was a good job interview for what the GOP wants out of an attorney general.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Does that mean no more or the daily countdown to Obama leaving office?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mors Rattus posted:

I imagine they'll follow Kelly Anne Conway's example of attacking democrats as now cheering Comey while having yelled at him before, and yelling at Comey.

Who in the hell is now cheering Comey? It was hyperpartisan hackery of the highest order and virtually every bit of info said there was nothing to it. Being forced to admit it was nothing after a week of headlines being EMAILSEMAILSEMAILS in every news media the week before an election, with virtually no time for Hillary to regain her lead, makes him still the second worse FBI director ever.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No poo poo. She knows she's innocent. As did anyone with basic pattern recognition. The investigation was never a threat, the headlines were, and they got more than enough of that.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
White people think criticized is a synonym for persecuted.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
See if there is some way you can feed them the idea of combining heaven with going Galt - permanently. Doing something so that they leave behind this world and refuse to contribute to it, and instead just go to be with God as soon as Hillary wins.....

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jagged Jim posted:

But that would require learning about candidates and getting involved in the system. It's much easier to just show up on election day and blindly vote for anyone with an (R) next to their names. :effort:

It also would require them to believe this poo poo ahead of time, and not be pulling excuses out of their prolapsed anuses to try and justify why a thorough and deafening yell of "gently caress Trump" means they just need to suck daddy Trumps cock more.

I would be shocked if there was a single post before yesterday of any of these mouthbreathers saying the birthday boy loser wasn't sufficiently pro Trump.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MANime in the sheets posted:

There probably was, Gillespie spent a lot of time trying to appeal to people that don't like Trump,

His entire campaign for the last month was pure undistilled racebaiting.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
He's also a master of disguise, remember.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

wilderthanmild posted:

Much like they think cities and blue states are dangerous blasted hellholes, many freeper types think that the deep red conservative states are paradise. Compare this with actual Alabama which is definitely top 5 in worst states in the USA.

I think that's on their state crest.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

I feel we should be sending y'all missionaries.

We barbecue prawns and lamb chops on a beach, you haphazardly burn your meat. I think its clear who is doing this right.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

RagnarokAngel posted:

Its literally the only valid topping.

What about octopus and artichoke hearts?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Keeshhound posted:

gently caress, I'd try it.

That wasn't sarcasm, btw, my local joint offers that on custom pizzas and it's delicious.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Icon Of Sin posted:

Possibly Blade? Wesley Snipes is their kind of crazy (or close enough to count).

The movie about a black man hunting down and killing the white establishment, and has a scene of him beating the hell out of a cop in public?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cythereal posted:

Dunno if Freep cares about superhero movies, but there might be some gold to be mined about Deadpool 2 now - Brianna Hildebrand's character has been revealed to be a lesbian with a girlfriend in the movie, which I think makes her the first openly gay superhero in a modern superhero movie.

That depends on if you consider the Power Rangers superheroes or not. The yellow Power Ranger in the new movie was openly a lesbian.

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Mar 23, 2018

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mantis42 posted:

They're basically starting to get the disappointment we did about a year into Obama's term, when the healthcare debate turned and we collectively realized we weren't even going to get the public option.

Except the ACA was still something. They're not going to get anything. If the House flips then all they'll be able to show for electing Trump is their boss' boss getting a tax cut.

What about the suffwring and mosery of minorities that was their sole justification for their votes?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Watchmen came out after Iron Man, I'd call that modern.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Spite and unbridled narcissism are the sole reasons he didn't blow his brains out when he first went bankrupt. You can't just brush those things aside and pretend he'll do anything counter to them for any reason.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

Still fascinating that they're convinced a large chunk of the GOP is covert shills for the Dems.

Not to both sides this thing, but leftists do this just as regularly.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mustached Demon posted:

Best title will forever be "there is always more and it is always worse."

I thought that was the politoons thread title.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zanzibar Ham posted:

That was 'there's always Muir and it's always worse'

And then we had the Trump threads "'There is no Moore, and it is getting better."

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
The belief is that if they can prove Obama's birth certificate was illegitimate, then that legally nullified any and every action he took. For some reason.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mantis42 posted:

Personally I think it will be more like the end of Jumanji.

In that a crazy old white guy will try to shoot him with an assault rifle?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MANime in the sheets posted:

Trailer hitch? Not sure I get that one.

The phrase "she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch" refers to a woman who gives high quality blowjobs, similar to being able to suck a gold ball through a garden hose.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Liking Andrew Lloyd Webber makes you worse than Freepers.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
It's called Canada.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Yes, but apologetic about it.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Alter Ego posted:

To Freep, every event of everyday life, no matter how exciting or mundane, is a false flag. Nothing is what it seems and there is evil lurking in the most benign places.

It must be hell to be one of them.

Just everything that proves them wrong and stupid.

So yes, every event.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Zipperelli. posted:

Ok, maybe they have to do a little more than offer, but if they say something like "I'm not a cop. it's cool. Just buy some drugs my dude" it would be entrapment. Any type of coercion would easily fill the subjective category of entrapment, according to case law I've read. The police don't necessarily have to threaten the person. Any type of coercion will do.

That's a myth made up by cops to catch stupid criminals. For fucks sake, it is not entrapment if they lie about being a cop.

I mean, why on earth would there be any law that says that just offering drugs makes it entrapment. Why would any court system, let along the American one, give that much leeway to people caught trying to do something that illegal?

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Apr 20, 2018

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Icon Of Sin posted:

Why the gently caress are we arguing about this in the Freep thread, of all the loving places

Be the change you want to see in this thread. Post something crazy.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Its true. Any reasonable person would be compelled to tell Zipperelli how dumb that is.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
How's Freep reacting to the DNC suit?

Fulchrum fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Apr 21, 2018

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
No, Trumps line is just pure "NO U". See, he didn't collude with Russia, it was actually Hillary who did it, Trump is totally innocent. Sure, there's no evidence in the slightest, it contradicts everything we know, and it makes no sense why they would, but its enough for his supporters to take it as gospel.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Did you just say its okay to break the law because of peer pressure? Or if you just decide to do it on a spur of the moment? Also, I would love to know exactly what you could claim you misheard that ends with you handing over money in exchange for a bag of white powder. "I thought he was offering me flour. For $500"

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Of all the things you could point to as the problem with American justice, you picked the thing that actually loving works right.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So, how did Freep like Michelle Wolfs WHCD set?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
gently caress, is the Michelle Wolf stuff really that toxic that long, drawn out murder fantasies of refugees is deemed more palatable?