Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

What is happening here? A reach around? Anal? Utter despair? All of it?

A poor man's shop of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Keeshhound posted:

Counter-Earth?

You have come to a world called Gor Reed *whipcrack*

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Teen Fatally Shot After Girl Sneaks Him In, Dad Thinks He's Intruder

quote:

>That may be a problem.

>Your kid can invite someone into the house and you can’t go shooting their friends that have been invited into your home.

He was screwing the home owners daughter in his own house. Not guilty.

10 posted on 3/3/2017, 6:56:41 AM by RedWulf (#purge the nevertrumpers)

quote:

>It does not matter if they were having sex or studying algebra, the daughter has the right to invite friends into the home.

She’s a minor, she has no such rights. Secondly if try to screw someone’s daughter in their house then you deserve to be shot for rape.

14 posted on 3/3/2017, 7:10:19 AM by RedWulf (#purge the nevertrumpers)

:nallears:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
/\/\/\ e: f;b

SocketWrench posted:

"Why does my family always avoid me?!"

Gee...I wonder.

Scumbags
You can't just stick your dick in a man's property! Much less in his own house, what is this world coming to?

Jagged Jim posted:

I remember a couple of years ago there was a "Man mistakenly shoots own daughter after she snuck out of the house." thread and one Freeper was saying how it was her fault for sneaking out of the house and hoped it taught her a valuable lesson about disobeying her father.
Yeah I actually thought it was the same story at first.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Mar 3, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ha! I had a gut feeling and what do you know...

Deuteronomy 22:28-29

28 If a man meets a virgin who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are caught in the act, 29 the man who lay with her shall give fifty shekels of silver to the young woman’s father, and she shall become his wife.

Guy slips into another man's house in the middle of the night, tries to steal his silver, gets shot, good riddance.

e: for an 11g silver shekel that's more or less $315 he tried to get away with. A life of crime nipped in the bud.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Mar 3, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Freepers: I have a LONG list of people they should send to Gitmo

I believe he does.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Millions love Trump but several million voted for Trump because they couldn't believe a word the UniParty said. If they start to feel they can't believe Trump, they will drop him like a hot rock. Then where will we be?

Why isn't there a :hitler: + :pervert:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Jagged Jim posted:

Dear Mr. President: Do NOT under any circumstances endorse or sign RYANcare - it will destroy you

:siren:JimRob throws the gauntlet down!:siren:

It's all 73rd dimensional chess, right? :ohdear:

but.. deals!

Freepers are so deep in the Bargaining Phase it may take them a decade to get out of it.

Why are we paying for all this preventative care when the can just go to the emergency room with kidney failure! :argh:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, who said anything about cutting Medicare?

He's talking about Ryan, by the way.

Wait a minute...

Soros!

Postal Service! :argh:

Hillary Clinton: not a "good person"

Hi WENDLE!

How dare you besmirch our President!

My sides are splitting from all this WINNING!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bremen posted:

The list itself is a pretty simple "each answer is the sum of the line and the previous answer." How you answer it basically comes down to whether you think the question is "What is 5 + 8?" or "What is the next number in the established pattern?"; like memes about colored dresses or planes on conveyorbelts, it's a question which has two answers in such a way to make you think someone with the other answer must be an idiot.

Trying to assign psychological meaning to it is nothing but the kind of insanity I'd expect from Freep.

Freeper can't think laterally. Freeper declares that all non linear thought is wrong. Eggheads in their ivory towers complicate things unnecessarily just to arrogantly display how clever they think they are. 5+8=13 and that's the end of it, we better keep an eye on those 3%.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 13, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
6-year-old gave up birthday party to feed the homeless instead

quote:

Public school indoctrination of minds full of mush. Pathetic. No 6-year-old knows enough about life to understand homelessness and what contributing factors are. She’s just being raised to be another BLM SJW punk. I do hope I’m wrong.

3 posted on 3/13/2017, 8:01:25 AM by lefty-lie-spy (Stay metal. For the Horde \m/("_")\m/ - via iPhone from Tokyo.)

quote:

There must be more to the story. It made it into a newspaper after all. This isn’t the empathic unselfish act it’s being portrayed to be. It’s likely just more fake news with an ulterior motive.

5 posted on 3/13/2017, 8:10:03 AM by lefty-lie-spy (Stay metal. For the Horde \m/("_")\m/ - via iPhone from Tokyo.)

quote:

I know a couple kids in my daughters (she is 6) class that did things like this. They gave their Christmas presents away. Their parents were extreme liberals. I assumed that the children were heavily coerced in their decisions; the only way I know about this, is because the mothers bragged about it.

One of the kids admitted that she was very sad that she didn’t get anything.

7 posted on 3/13/2017, 8:20:30 AM by castlegreyskull

quote:

Typical Leftists — generous with other people’s property, even their children’s.

8 posted on 3/13/2017, 8:37:37 AM by nickedknack (Sump'n ain't rat cheer)

quote:

A 6-year-olds should not be tormented with the fear of homelessness.

12 posted on 3/13/2017, 8:59:19 AM by donna ('God's standards, like it or not, are the basis for the laws that led to western civilization.)

quote:

Absolutely! “Fake news” “newspaper” “alterior motive”

13 posted on 3/13/2017, 9:21:26 AM by albie

original emphasis

quote:

With a Republican in the White House, The Homeless™ are in resurgence. :-/
17 posted on 3/13/2017, 10:16:43 AM by Does so (USA: Watching Muslims' 2nd US Generation become "Radicalized"...)

quote:

The mother just wanted bragging rights. I don’t share my charitable activities.

18 posted on 3/13/2017, 10:24:26 AM by castlegreyskull

quote:

Why should a 6 year-old have to think about “giving back to the community”?

19 posted on 3/13/2017, 10:31:33 AM by equaviator (There's nothing like the universe to bring you down to earth.)

:siren:

quote:

It’s all Ivy League prep...though she’s probably already a lock but why take chances

21 posted on 3/13/2017, 10:45:32 AM by wally-balls

quote:

Sure she did.

A blatant case of child exploitation by abusive adults.

This little girl has been ruined for life by the infusion of social awareness imposed on her.

22 posted on 3/13/2017, 10:48:40 AM by x1stcav (Leftism is like rust: It corrodes 24 hours a day until eradicated.)

quote:

“infusion of social awareness”

More like infusion of fake sociology.

25 posted on 3/13/2017, 10:59:20 AM by equaviator (There's nothing like the universe to bring you down to earth.)

quote:

The poor girl lost her father suddenly 2 months ago. I know deep down she never wanted to give away her presents in the first place.

28 posted on 3/13/2017, 11:38:24 AM by castlegreyskull

quote:

Six-year-old already trained in Virtue Signaling.

29 posted on 3/13/2017, 11:48:34 AM by Arthur McGowan (https://youtu.be/IYUYya6bPGw)

quote:

Virtue signaling at its worst.

30 posted on 3/13/2017, 12:26:04 PM by LydiaLong

quote:

Remember the days of “The Poor House”? We had one for destitute people years ago —no living on the street but we did have hobo camps and tramps knocking at the back door asking to do chores for a meal. Poor house folk worked a farm if able bodied, raising their own food. All this before the democrat party turned communist and the republicans were actually conservatives.

31 posted on 3/13/2017, 12:30:29 PM by BTCM (Death and destruction is the only treaty Muslims comprehend.)
I too long for the days when tramps came to my house and I could exploit them for literal crumbs.

quote:

Well, congratulations to that sweet child and her family for their generosity. It turned out well, I think, for a number of people, and we all need to have our generous moments.

But can’t help but think about another story.

Did you hear the one about the little girl who passed a homeless beggar on the street and felt so sorry for him. She decided to visit a businessman and ask for money to give to the homeless man. The businessman said sure. This is how they could do it. She could spend a day weeding his garden and clipping his hedges. It would be hard work, but then he would give her $100, and she could take that to the homeless man. She thought about it and answered, well why can’t the homeless man weed your garden and clip your hedges and then you give him $100? Hmmmm, good idea, he responded, welcome to the Republican Party!!

34 posted on 3/13/2017, 1:25:17 PM by YepYep (Build the America you want at your house and keep looking up.)

quote:

This girl has been badly brainwashed. Why is a 6 year old so political? She is supposed to be playing with dolls. She should be debating which is better ‘my little pony’ or ‘pokemon’. I’m sure she’s ready to run for president.

36 posted on 3/13/2017, 1:37:22 PM by jr3000

quote:

No 6 year old would give up her birthday stuff.
This was an adult convincing her to.

38 posted on 3/13/2017, 1:47:53 PM by BuffaloJack ("If you're going through Hell, keep going." Winston Churchill)

quote:

While there are true acts of kindness every day, this one is so politicized that I call BS. The parent(s) are LIBs and this is a pathetic exploitation and brainwashing of this little girl.

40 posted on 3/13/2017, 1:58:38 PM by hal ogen (First Amendment or Reeducation camp?)

Ended up quoting most of the thread, there's like half a dozen "god bless this girl" posts, tops. Jesus would aprove.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Turkey Says "Migrant Deal Has Ended", May Unleash Millions Of Refugees [Hijrah alert]
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3534505/posts

quote:

This is an invasion. The EU needs to fence, blockade and shoot, as necessary, the Muslim animals sent by Erdogan. Kill enough of them and they will stop coming.

2 posted on 3/14/2017, 11:30:51 AM by Truth29

Someone else do this one for me please. :smithicide:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

myron cope posted:

So what is all this "deep state" and "shadow government" stuff? It's basically where they think Obama is still running things? And this came from Infowars?

None of this poo poo comes from "the Internet", Bannon & Co. are all "the Internet" Trump needs. They seed this poo poo, wait for it to filter up a couple of hours, report it on Breitbart as "some people say" and the President reads about it "on the Internet". Then everyone focus on whatever outrageous thing he said rather than on the outrageous thing he did. It's propaganda-laundering and it works like a charm. This is the new normal, worldwide. Russia is set to snatch a cultural victory out of the left field and our neo-liberals handed it over to them. :capitalism:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

BarbarianElephant posted:

So Freepers are ready to reinstate the monarchy with a new civil war? Her Majesty, Elizabeth II should make an offer. We could put all the upleasantness of the last 300 years or so behind us.

Nah, they just lust for Pinochet. The good 9/11.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Cactus posted:

So what's stopping the left from using similar tactics, if, as we've seen, it works so well?

How much traction is a conspiracy theory were ~*global warming is real*~ going to get? We're perpetually running around stomping on bullshit, that's like rule #1 of what not to do when you're getting trolled. Add to that the fact that every denial only reinforces the beliefs more in a growing segment of the population. In the 9 years I've been following this thread I've watched freep-think go from a tiny shithole on the internet to becoming mainstream. Things have changed. It took the alt-right time to realize that you could weaponize trolling on a large scale and have real world impact but now that they've done it I have no idea how to counter it. You can't just fight lies with more lies, once people lose all confidence in the democratic process you lost by default. They don't have to win most people over, they just have to make most people apathetic towards democracy because there's nothing in it for them.

Maybe there is no effective counter and only a change of the underlying economic circumstances will take the wind out of their sails. Fat chance of that with the current mainstream parties in the West. Ultimately "it's the economy, stupid".

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Mar 16, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

On one hand it's easy to hate these people as a knee-jerk reaction. But on the other hand you realize that these people have been indoctrinated all their lives. But on the third hand you realize they are the reason why everyone is getting hosed by their insane death cult.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

MANime in the sheets posted:

No. The fact that he took the aid and benefitted from the program AND wants it completely done away with so no one else gets affordable life-saving medical care means he's a first rate piece of poo poo. His only saving grace (and not much of one) is that he is honest and up front about it.

True, but given his medical history it's likely he'll be needing more medical care soon, unless he won the lottery chances are he'll be joining Dale Reed. Which he seems to consider a fair price to live in an ideologically pure world.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Cool Bear posted:

Hey, religion is valuable, you cant just say that a two thousand years of dumbass retard fucklords who constantly hosed up everyu single thing in every single context are bad,

you cant just say religion is bad man, thats hosed up, like, what about the good things religion did, like when, you know

they banned gays for like a um like maybe one thousand years

I'm the most atheistic atheist that ever atheisted but this isn't accurate at all, at least in Europe. Hard as it is for people to conceptualize this the Church was the most progressive element of society probably well into the Renaissance. Everyone was loving horrible back then, the Church usually ended up being less atrocious than the rest of society simply by virtue that the Church was were all the "ivory tower eggheads" ended up.

Much as Voltaire and the Enlightenment gang are my heroes they certainly weren't above a little slander to further the cause and the Church ended up getting unfairly blamed for a lot of stuff.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The President is good, he just has evil advisers. If only he knew the web of lies being woven around him. :ohdear:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Next time any of you feels pity for one of these creatures for whatever reason remember this:

quote:

Dad Cradles Dead Twins After Syrian Gas Attack
Posted on 4/5/2017, 11:29:50 PM by nickcarraway

This heart-wrenching photograph emerged Wednesday of a grieving dad clutching the bodies of his twin babies — both killed in the chemical attack in Syria.

The stunned man is seen sitting on the ground as he cradles the boy and girl, who are wrapped in white blankets, the Mirror of the UK reported.

They were among the more than 70 people killed — including 20 kids — in the devastating attack in the northern town of Khan Sheikhoun on Tuesday.

quote:

No soccer games with Christians heads for these tots. So sad.

2 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:31:18 PM by The Toll

quote:

Sure...how do we know they are dead? How do we know they haven’t been kept in the freezer for a photo shoot just like this?

Give me proof Assad did this. 2 dead sharia types??? Winning??? /s?

13 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:38:47 PM by ColdOne ((I miss my poochie... Tasha 2000~3/14/11~ Best Election Ever!)

quote:

Swedish women everywhere breath a sigh of relief.

15 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:39:51 PM by The Toll

quote:

Comment #20 Removed by Moderator

The rest of the thread is entirely "fake news". Not a single solitary "poor children" post.

e: bonus
Muslim man is beaten to death by Hindu 'cow vigilantes' in India after they launched an.....

quote:

For the first time in my life am upset a muslim was killed. After all who does not like a Hardee's monster thickburger?
The good part of this now a few Hindu temples will be bombed by Mohammed's friend's. His death will be avenged.

1 posted on 4/5/2017, 11:41:47 PM by Morgana

Here, have a nice stdh to cleanse the palate.

quote:

I was riding in a bus in India many years back when we hit a big bump. The driver hit the brakes, turned very white for a very brown man and dashed outside. He returned shortly after smiling and looking very relieved. Come to find out he had been terrified he hit a cow. Instead he ran over a boy and killed him.

We need more diversity.

12 posted on 4/6/2017, 12:13:36 AM by TheTimeOfMan (A time for peace and a time for war)

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Apr 6, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
That's not the reason, the reaction was the same to the drowned refugee kid last year. They are simply scum and I'd gladly toss every single one of them into a FEMA oven.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Homosexuality is a psychological dead end, and like a recessive lethal gene in the gene pool, it keeps popping up until it finally mutates into something else, or the culture that forms it is exterminated by a clash with another culture that strongly despises that character trait, in a crude form of societal cancer treatment.

The Universe is a cruel and unforgiving place.

29 posted on 4/5/2017, 3:04:38 PM by alloysteel (John Galt has chosen to take the job. This time, Atlas did NOT shrug.)
You mean like when the Spartans you love to wank over got their poo poo pushed in by the Theban army?

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
OK, I'm gonna get a lot of flak for this but... I'm glad Trump did it.

I have no illusions that he gives a single solitary gently caress about syrian civilians, he did it to divert attention from the clusterfuck that is his presidency, to claim "how could the russians have helped me win if I now bombed their ally", he might even think it will intimidate the chinese. I also know that this attack won't be the thing that makes Assad start pushing daisies but I have hope it will at least make him think twice before continuing to use chemical weapons.

I'm loving sick and tired of watching children twitching and dying like they're cockroaches, I've spent more tears over dead and dying syrian kids than about everything else that happened to me in this last decade and I've been through some soul crushing poo poo during that time. Something had/has to be done and it's clear nothing will be done while Russia is running disinformation campaigns and covering Assad's rear end in the UN.

I don't want Iraq 2.0, I don't want a ground war, I don't even want a prolonged airstrike campaign but this can't go on. In an ideal world usage of chemical weapons on unarmed civilians should be met with instant devastating retaliation by anyone, I don't care who. We can't afford to have this poo poo normalized and that's exactly what's happening, outside the liberal active people there was barely any outrage in social networks this time. It was largely met with a mix of "false flag", "who can tell who's to blame" and "oh welp, savages will be savages, what do you expect". No. Just... no.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

RagnarokAngel posted:

I don't think anyone's debating that action needs to be taken, Assad is rather blatantly performing war crimes here but trying to respond to force with force is going to escalate the situation and further destabilize an area that was walking on eggshells to begin with.

I admit I don't have an answer but I really don't feel like this was it.
As I said, I know this won't solve the problems in Syria, I am just hoping it will make Assad take pause before ordering further chemical attacks. Everything is hosed, but if Stalinhitler rose from the grave and put an end to children flopping on the ground like fish out of water I'd be all for it.

Fathis Munk posted:

I do not like the precedent of "we can decide to punish states that do poo poo we don't approve of by bombing them".
There is "poo poo we don't approve of" and :nms::nws:"poo poo we don't approve of".:nws::nms:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Yes but where will you draw the line? What crime allows you to bomb a country you're not at war with? What targets are you allowed to hit?

E: and who do you think you are to be able to make such calls.

I get what you're saying and I don't have any answer other than we have to decide on a case by case basis. The alternative is doing nothing like we have been doing nothing for years now and allowing these things to keep repeating, in which case we might as well stop pretending that anyone will ever be punished for slaughtering their population with chemical weapons.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
/\/\/\/\
e: sorry, I'll drop it already, I just didn't know where else to talk about it. FB is a nightmare right now.

Fathis Munk posted:

I agree that doing nothing isn't a good answer either and I sure as hell can't pretend to know what the right answer is.

But to me this isn't it. :shrug: I'll leave it at that because this is my uneducated opinion I've cluttered up the thread with it enough.
I strongly and vocally opposed the Iraq war, in no small part because I knew the day would come when some tinpot dictator would use WMDs on his population and everyone would start saying "yeah, sure, remember Iraq's WMD"? Here we are.

I don't see how airstrikes against airforce bases can possibly make things worse for the people that are being gassed right now. This isn't a solution but doing nothing while this is going on is an untenable position. To me it comes off as "sure, Hitler might be gassing jews by the million but are we sure bombings really help :shrug:"?

I had resisted watching videos of this attack because when I saw videos of other one in 2013 it left me severely distressed. I'm not an overly sensitive type, in fact I can reasonably be classified as an rear end in a top hat but jesus loving christ, this is the worst poo poo I saw in my life... I don't know if it will help, I just know I can't take this poo poo any more.
"Why did you watch it then?" Because I felt it was my duty to watch, that the least I owe those children is witness their suffering instead of sticking my head in the ground and go on with my life as if nothing was going on. It had the effect I expected, I've been crying for hours, I can barely function and I will never forget these images... I'm seriously hosed up right now and this is how it should be. If I can do nothing else then at least I can feel hate and voice my support for anyone that will do anything to put an end to it.

Holy poo poo, those poor children! :cry: It's moments like this that make me wish I believed in a god that would take them to paradise and punish all those responsible with an eternity of torture. loving hell... this can't go on. It just can't. :smithicide:

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Apr 7, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

e: the only thing shocking about this thread is that it isn't any worse than what I'm reading on FB. I must have reported some 50 people tonight for all the good that will do. Judging from past experience hate speech never violates FB's "community standards", I've reported people literally calling for the genocide of all muslims in the past and so far that's always the answer I get.

I'm half tempted to start posting the posts/reports on twiter or something. It's loving outrageous the people they have monitoring this stuff.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jun 19, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

RagnarokAngel posted:

What I find fascinating is the decreased number of "it was a false flag!" Posts and an increase in "well by god this is a red blood white man doing what we've been calling for for years!".

Same thing happened with Breivik, in less than 24 hours it went from "kill all muslim scum" to "false flag" to "they pushed him too far" to "they weren't really children, it was a communist indoctrination camp for young men". I'm just shocked to see the same thing happen on social media. Things have changed a lot, fascists are feeling empowered and no longer feel shame about expressing their views publicly.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Communists want to both overpopulate the world so they can buy votes with government handouts and to depopulate the world with Agenda 21. Sneaky marxists.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:sad:

e:

:smithicide:
:negative:

Hahaha.

The really despicable thing is that secretly many of them are celebrating the healthcare bill fiasco because they'd be hosed otherwise.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jul 18, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

:gary:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3576671/posts

Pointless to try to quote from the thread, it's 100 unique variants of "it's a bernie supporter who thought he was plowing the peaceful conservatives", "haha, shame he didn't kill more leftists", "the soros paid thugs were attacking his car and he had the right to defend his life".

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
By the way, if any of you hasn't read The Origins of Totalitarianism by Hanna Arendt you really really should. Steve Bannon is running this show and he most certainly read it. I swear to god these people are following it as a how-to manual. Trump isn't the problem, the problem is the shift in worldview of a significant part - doesn't need to be a majority - of the electorate. Consider that despite everything that is going on Trump still has a majority support with Republicans. It's not that they don't know or aren't informed, it's that they don't care, this is what they want now and the ends justify the means. In the medium run that means that whenever the cycle moves to the right you'll get some Trumpian rear end in a top hat sticking another knife in the system until the whole thing collapses out of delusion and apathy. And then you have Fox News spewing outright propaganda and stirring the pot 24 hours a day.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Aug 13, 2017

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Even the loving video is not enough.

THEY CANNOT TRUST THEIR OWN EYES ANYMORE. It must be frightening.

You are assuming they believe what they are saying, they don't. It's all about spinning a narrative that makes them the victims and turns their violence into justified retaliation. loving liberals made me throw them into ovens.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3577188/posts

NK didn't follow up with their threats, something completely unseen! Brave Trump showed the world America is #1. Winning! MAGA!

This is how low the bar is set.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

McGlockenshire posted:

We know that they'll never understand authoritarianism, but they seem to be just fine adopting and identifying themselves as nationalists. Do they just not understand that authoritarianism + nationalism can yield fascism? Or are they just focused on how historical antifa groups are also communist, and communism is (in their eyes) the same thing as liberalism and therefore evil to freep? The thing that's kinda disturbing me here is how few freepers correctly point out that "conservative" views aren't inherently racially charged, and therefore actively distancing themselves from racial identity politics would be a good idea. Look at how much they've tied together BLM and antifa at the hip. So which pundit is responsible for that? We know they don't think for themselves, so they'd never tie the two movements together without someone suggesting it.

They do understand authoritarianism, they are fascists. They don't believe any of that poo poo any more than Hitler when he said on the verge of WWII "we don't want war but if the jews force a new war on us we'll wipe them out for good" (paraphrased).

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
You know, for someone that spent years repeating "which part of National ~*Socialism*~ don't you get, they were lefties, same as the communists" Freep sure is mightily invested in the nazis not getting the blame. For some reason.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SocketWrench posted:

If there was one thing I thought I'd never see it would be freep siding with literal Nazis.
Then you don't understand Freep at all.