Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
web app up, but no access to transfer market

ludicrous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
Yeah same here, just took them a while.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
dudes with early access, is Croatian national team finally back in the game?!

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
i would love to play proclubs this year, i'm a NA guy, please invite me psn: babeitskiy

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
um first time i've downloaded instead of buying in store and the graphics look like i'm playing a ps2 game? at least in the one FUT game i've played, anyone else having that issue

proper hosed up

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
is it possible i downloaded the ps3 version somehow? that's not even playable on ps4 though right?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
rpl starter squad is killing it for me, went on a bit of a bender after work and went like 11-1-1

ludicrous smolov overhead off of a corner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ82gnKPCvA

dzyuba from 25ish yards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y12KsJXA7SU

eremenko smashing it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIN4uhbklas

strength on the ball seems to be really overpowered for players with good physical stats, really easy to muscle players while in possession

current squad: http://www.futhead.com/17/squads/499641/

just saving up for promes now, might swap in corluka as well at cb

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Sep 28, 2016

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
actually RPL owns as always

only true weak spots this year are lack of beast CBs and only one true outstanding all around striker in Smolov

otherwise i am having no trouble, at least through div8, haven't got a chance to play much since the release

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
had the arrow come up a few times during the weekend league shootouts, i assumed the game was trying to improve my awful shootout record

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
could someone please invite me to a goon proclub? playing drop-ins is absolute hell

psn:babeitskiy

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
I think it was like a 40 game limit possibly?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

DoctaFun posted:

Anyone willing to gift me the increased transfer target and transfer list pile upgrades? I'm PhilTickelson on PSN.

I can pay you back with a poorly played match and a boost in your confidence?

i'll gift you bud, i don't really do trading, so will never use those

add me, psn: babeitskiy

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
they are definetely more frequent, but it isn't really an issue unless you are a total scrub and don't run a fitness squad

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
yeah from my experience if you let fitness drop below 90, some players are really prone to picking up hammie/leg injuries after the game

got to div5, still using my two RPL squads, not planning on upgrading quite yet, but definitely seeing some diminishing returns, still having a blast with these guys though:

dzagoev doing a chest down and blasting an outside the box half volley against neuer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XryZfPo5cb0
smolov with close to a 30 yarder, not sure if he has the long shot trait, but he has had a few of these for me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzhqYSmdVyo
my fullback denisov with a lovely 25 yard knuckler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYaJPnqYbIs
dzagoev with a sharp angle bomb coming from a nice run from the mid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V40fhs-lL8

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
kind of weird, but this is the first year i have had to diverge from my tried and tested wide 4-1-2-1-2, due to the high quality of CM/CAM/CDMs available in the RPL this year and the lack of a speedy striker upfront to pair with a Dzyuba/Smolov

so i went to an attacking 4-3-3 and actually kind of like it, i find the wingers to make the run and routes that are adaptable to the formation, much more so when i tried the wide 4-2-3-1

but to each their own i guess

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
still waiting for my invite :(

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
fyi, spartak/cska is THE russian derby, lokomotiv/cska is very much 3rd tier, i would say way behind zenit/cska

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
i see that FUT has now gone full autist

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Blimpkin posted:

TheBigAristotle is the Manager, find us on PS4 and request a transfer? I don't know.

I tried searching for Parmos before and it wouldn't come up. Is just Parmos or Parmos FC?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Blimpkin posted:

Parmos FC

wth still can't find you guys, even when i do ANY across the board

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

TheBigAristotle posted:

Come back to Parms, we always make forward runs.

Is Parmos FC set to the North American East server thingy or no?

Still can't find you guys using the search functionality on the Join Club menu.

Drop in matches are a special kind of hell, please heeeelp.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
so is there a monthly reward for the weekend league as well?

what are the levels? ie minimum games played/wins

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Has anyone got even close to scoring a freekick this year? I'll hit 1 bar 25 yards out with someone with 85 fk accuracy and it will still fly all over the place. Also How is bellarabi as a RW? I have Traore there atm and he's the only big weakpoint in the squad.
i've hit a few with promes and tosic

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Any pointers? It doesn't work at all like the previous years in my experience.

I just retrained myself on the skill games and practice arena, you actually get far more control of curve this year.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
I mean, i feel like there is more "direct" control over the curved path of the ball this year, which in past fifas seemed a bit more random. You can definitely get it to a general area, did you get through at least the bronze portion of the free kicks skill game?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
welp, i don't know then, but add me on psn you jerk

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Nov 3, 2016

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
did they disseminate the october weekend league rewards yet?

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
sent in a parmos fc request, please grant it fine gents

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

DoctaFun posted:

Edit: Anyone on PS4 from the US want to play a match sometime? I'd like to play against someone who is legit good at the game to try and learn something :).

i'll play you bud

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
ja, they are on their mid-season break till march, he will not be getting another IF till then, unless he goes bonkers in the europa knockouts, but that is doubtfull since russian teams notoriously totally poo poo the bed during the knockouts, due to retarded structure of their season

vivisectvnv fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Dec 10, 2016

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
good, the journey sounded bad from the getgo, vertical marketing dross

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
i'd like to see my contribution to the parmos videography

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Seltzer posted:

Eremenko is permanently out of packs now because of his cocaine ban. Naturally I bought about 30 for 2.5k. Goodbye to my favorite fifa 16 CAM

Seltzer posted:

Eremenko is permanently out of packs now because of his cocaine ban. Naturally I bought about 30 for 2.5k. Goodbye to my favorite fifa 16 CAM

long shot king https://youtu.be/ogJCsyQqDjo

all-time favorite CAM in fifa, dude averaged a similar goal ratio to my strikers, with like 80% coming from outside the box, hope he wins his appeal, legit phenomenal player irl as well

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
Yup, still very solid.

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
IF dzyuba is pretty good, you can get him at discard

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
if you wanna try out a cheapo 4-3-3, do an RPL squad, good options for fast/agile/strong wingers, good work rate CMs and good target men

although prices might still be a bit inflated from the SBC deal

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

hopterque posted:

If you make a serie a team without Perisic you're a drat crazy person!!!

:agreed:

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
ja i want that parolo as well, hopefully it drops to below 50k, but doubt it

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Seltzer posted:

The upgrades will begin rolling tomorrow. Interestingly it's being called a "ratings refresh" and the logo has a green upgrade arrow and a red downgrade arrow. People are speculating that new cards won't be released and rather that the cards will "refresh" to a new rating in your club. That would be really interesting especially if they did downgrades as well. I'm worried about Renato.

looks like they are new cards, BPL upgrades have rolled out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003
oh woah, the FUT birthday pack has both Doumbia, Eto and Welliton, that takes me back

• Locked thread