Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I am interested to see what they do with STAR labs. According to the earlier seasons, without the intervention of reverse flash, the accelerator shouldn't have been completed for another twenty years. Without the accelerator explosion, there shouldn'the even be any meta humans in Central City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

So, I saw a reference earlier to Barry Spider-Manning in the last episode, not really sure what that means.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

lotus circle posted:

I assume it means how he kept ditching Iris to go save the day, much like Peter ditches MJ all the time.

Ah, that makes more sense than what was going on in my head. I kept expecting him to flop on the ground like Piderman.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

He was still new to the whole speed thing. I assumed that he'd figured it out by now, but then this Barry we're talking about.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Rhyno posted:

So here's how I figure the finale pans out.

They change enough elements of the future but Barry still sees Iris die soooooo he does create a time remnant of Iris and leaves that for Savitar to kill. But original Iris has to watch herself die and she gets CW-angry at Barry for letting it happen so she leaves him and Barry is all sad again.

I don't want Iris gone, but if Barry is all sad again, he's more apt to go back to being a moron!

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Maybe somone with better knowledge of the comics can answer this for me. What's the deal with Black Flash? Just judging by his appearance on Legends, he seems less like a villain and more like a force of nature.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Ok, that's pretty much what they're doing with him.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I didn't catch if anyone has brought this up yet but, the thing with the darts bothered me a bit. I assumed that with his super metabolism, he wouldn't be vulnerable to any drug on the darts. I mean, he can't get drunk.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

And for that matter, how the hell did Grodd get Gypsy? Why was she on Earth 2?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, Barry has to run fast and try and get the right exit. And we've seen his accuracy on that is pretty sketchy. Any time Barry's ran through time or space on his own he's often missed his target and landed in Supergirl's world or the future by accident.

Cisco seems to have mastered the ability to just aim for a destination and hit it.

Plus, Barry attracts time wraiths, 'cause he's Barry.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

For anyone who watched the preview for the next episode, what are your thoughts on what Savitar wants with Wally? What's he using him for?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

It's time remnant toast, it knows it must be eaten

He only hadto make breakfast once. Every successive breakfast is a time remnant.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

I didn't catch if anyone brought this up, yet, but where does Barry get Snart? I mean, the Snart that joined the legion got put back in the past with his mind wiped. The Snart of the present is still dead. I figure Barry had to grab him from the past.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Bozart posted:

So instead of making a barry time remnant he will make a snart remnant, good job barry

Hey, it's a much better idea. Snart would never Barry level fuckups.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Space Crabs posted:

I'd be fine with a season of flash that was more like Supergirl and less like The Arrow.

Everyone doesn't need to be kidnapped, murdered, brooding or about to be murdered or kidnapped anywhere but Starling City. Barry needs to take five minutes to enjoy his day now and then.

I'd love a season of flash that was more like Legends Season 2. Just dial the ridiculousness up to 11.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

muscles like this! posted:

The Green Lantern bit was from Arrow, there was a flashback to Oliver in Coast City and in it you saw a glimpse of a guy wearing a jacket with the name "Jordan" on it.

I thought it was also brought up on Flash. They were transporting those guys from the pipeline. Barry says something to the effect of "Huh, the old Ferris airfield. Didn't they have to shut it down when one of their test pilots disappeared.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

Appearntly they killed off Thawne in the other show. So that is a huge waste.

Yeah, and they also broke time. So, who knows?

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Its Rinaldo posted:

The Time Idiots: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Yeah, that entire show feels like a series of hold my beer moments, and yet it works.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

Guy A. Person posted:

They travel to the universe where every character is Tom Cavanaugh

Then the multitude of Wells' discover they're in a situation like that Jet Li movie, The One. As they start killing one another, their Cavanaughness starts increasing exponentially.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

If I'm reading the Netflix episode descriptions correctly, I think it might be "Running to Stand Still."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

It's "The Present", episode 3x09. The one right after the Invasion! crossover.

Woops, I just picked the first one I saw that said something about Christmas.

• Locked thread