Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
View Results

• Locked thread
docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Pakled posted:

The non-handshake was almost certainly just an oversight rather than an intentional snub. The first thing he did was go and talk to someone from his campaign (who probably told him "go shake Holt's hand holy poo poo") and THEN he went over to shake Holt's hand.

I kind of wonder if he just didn't want to go over there while Hillary was still talking to Holt and, being Trump, just made a huge awkward presentation out of it. (Their own closing handshake was friendly-seeming enough from a distance, but in my headcanon they were whispering death curses at each other.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

dude don't doxx lastgirl

rvde

additionally, did anyone win at bingo? Thread was at light speed and I was already inebriated watching it in the living room and streaming on my computer back and forth

ChristopherRobin
Feb 27, 2011

Corgis with attitude.

Do It Once Right posted:

If you need a debate recap, the Taiwanese Animators have your back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

Why does that skittle have an AK and a turban?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Do It Once Right posted:

If you need a debate recap, the Taiwanese Animators have your back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe3PVAXVg08

lmao

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Lastgirl posted:

did anyone win at bingo?

да

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

pathetic little tramp posted:

We had a woman at the debate party who got completely drunk, yelled "you loving fascist!" every time trump spoke and tried telling the two black people in the room trump would be soooooo bad for you until we had to kick her out

Why did you kick her out.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Lastgirl posted:

rvde

additionally, did anyone win at bingo? Thread was at light speed and I was already inebriated watching it in the living room and streaming on my computer back and forth

I think this was the first one

zakkro posted:

P sure this is right

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I was one square off from bingo. You know what square it was?

THE drat WALL, THE MOST LIKELY SQUARE OF THE drat BUNCH. MOTHER. FUCKER.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

I was one Benghazi away.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I was one Benghazi away.

Trump is that you?!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

I think it was this too but I quoted a few in the thread and I'll confirm in a bit

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Brother Entropy posted:

she was so proud of that line that for a few minutes i got legit nervous that that kinda poo poo was all she had

He's like Robin Hood except he robs from the poor and gives to himself! Romney Hood!

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
Can we give a quick shout out to lowtax/zdr, the forums handled the debate like a champ.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ChristopherRobin posted:

Why does that skittle have an AK and a turban?

that's one of the poison ones

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Tayter Swift posted:

Can we give a quick shout out to lowtax/zdr, the forums handled the debate like a champ.

Yeah. Almost too well. Interesting considering all the (((SA))) support for Hillary and the forums' ties to Benghazi and their repeated attacks on Reddit activism.

:tinfoil:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pakled posted:

The non-handshake was almost certainly just an oversight rather than an intentional snub. The first thing he did was go and talk to someone from his campaign (who probably told him "go shake Holt's hand holy poo poo") and THEN he went over to shake Holt's hand.

Did anyone else catch him feeling/slapping clintons back. my mom was pissed over that.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Let's take a moment to reflect on the questions and issues that should have been raised, but weren't:

Donald, please explain how a bill becomes a law.

Donald, recite the text of the first amendment.

Donald, what are the duties of the president?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Did anyone else catch him feeling/slapping clintons back. my mom was pissed over that.

hey mine too. She's a republican but she was pissed at his performance too, and then she ended it with 'and what was with him pawing at her back like an rear end in a top hat???'

Shock of shocks, women tend not to like seeing a dude just casually put his hands on a woman in a weird way, even if they don't much like that woman.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Do It Once Right posted:

Let's take a moment to reflect on the questions and issues that should have been raised, but weren't:

Donald, please explain how a bill becomes a law.

Donald, recite the text of the first amendment.

Donald, what are the duties of the president?

Im sure he will learn how to do the job on the job, nbd

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

hey mine too. She's a republican but she was pissed at his performance too, and then she ended it with 'and what was with him pawing at her back like an rear end in a top hat???'

Shock of shocks, women tend not to like seeing a dude just casually put his hands on a woman in a weird way, even if they don't much like that woman.

well yeah. no poo poo. I just am surprised not many people pointed it out. I know my dad was disgusted about trumps tangent on rosie o'donald/women in general and trying to justify all his awful poo poo.
Edit. a lady who drives me to classes is a massive trumpist(nice lady apart from that) but even she thought he was awful and dickish. she thought he was gonna tone down the bullshit during the debate.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Think he was checking her for a wire?

Red Dad Redemption
Sep 29, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

stuck out to me as well

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The_Raven posted:

Think he was checking her for a wire?

https://twitter.com/USAforTrump2016/status/780813021291614208

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:psyduck: They were both wearing lapel mics.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

WampaLord posted:

:psyduck: They were both wearing lapel mics.

Probably earpieces as well. Live television folks

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zakkro posted:

P sure this is right

Congratulations to our Bingo Winner, zakkro!!!

Since you don't have plat, I can't contact you directly. So off the bat, I can offer you either plat or a new avatar/title as our prize. Please respond!!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE posted:

They traded Jeb!s last night. Trump had a rare one.

Oh, he had a Jeb that George HW Bush is proud of?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

End of Life Guy posted:

BINGO!!

Grandma = vulnerability

Trumpedup Trickle down = meme

Also a big :laffo: to our BINGO loser here, who marked the "Nabisco/Oreo" space when it wasn't discussed!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

The Saurus posted:

i think one thing we all learned from tonight is that it's not in either party's interest to make a strong commitment to put an end to the murder of african-americans by state actors

:lol: i don't think anyone here believes that putting an end to the murder of non-whites is ones of your core objectives.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well yeah. no poo poo. I just am surprised not many people pointed it out. I know my dad was disgusted about trumps tangent on rosie o'donald/women in general and trying to justify all his awful poo poo.
Edit. a lady who drives me to classes is a massive trumpist(nice lady apart from that) but even she thought he was awful and dickish. she thought he was gonna tone down the bullshit during the debate.

oh, yea, I wasn't trying to be a dick to you, I just kinda love that Trump still hasn't figured out that even women who may well vote for him don't love seeing him act like a caveman around women, and that could hurt him even more.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

logikv9 posted:

Also a big :laffo: to our BINGO loser here, who marked the "Nabisco/Oreo" space when it wasn't discussed!
Objection! They did mention cookies!

I swear they did anyway

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

iospace posted:

I swear they did anyway

uhh oreos are a sandwich not a cookie thx

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

iospace posted:

I swear they did anyway

You were right! I will discuss this with our judges and see our ruling.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

What is a cough prevention machine.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

codenameFANGIO posted:

What is a cough prevention machine.

You have to be in the CHOOM GANG to be told the secret.

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

Congratulations to our Bingo Winner, zakkro!!!

Since you don't have plat, I can't contact you directly. So off the bat, I can offer you either plat or a new avatar/title as our prize. Please respond!!

Plat would be nice! Appreciate the congrats

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

zakkro posted:

apparently the only way to buy plat for you is to buy you a forums gift cert in that amount for that purpose. email address please!

zakkro
May 29, 2015

logikv9 posted:

apparently the only way to buy plat for you is to buy you a forums gift cert in that amount for that purpose. email address please!

IK edit: snip

Somebody has issued a correction as of 23:25 on Sep 27, 2016

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

zakkro posted:

I promised a bonus upgrade as well so prepare to receive an av cert as well, you will soon be a legendary poster i am sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Please confirm you received the email.

• Locked thread