Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Barudak posted:

Arent these no fap idiots convinced it makes you smarter because hoooooo boy

Increased manliness, like the stuck up adults believe when the protagonist of Cat's Cradle is growing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Just :lol: at that girl whining about exactly how much her boyfriend cares about sex. That level of controlling is a huge red flag and he should GTFO

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I feel an urge to mipmap this thread.

I only know what that is with respect to rasterization

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Jesus Christ, divorce is too good for a child abuser

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Politely turning the girl down because he's happily married was a totally good call.

Wife cannot be satisfied and her jealousy will gradually destroy their relationship until not sleeping with the hot employee seems like a mistake.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for being upset that my (22M) girlfriend (20F) copied my tattoo idea and didn't tell me about it until she was sitting in the tattoo parlor's chair?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for just over a year, although this happened about 6 months into our relationship. I don't have any tattoos but she has 6. I have always considered getting 1 but I want it to mean something, so its taken a while to decide on one. I really like her tattoos, and she knew that I wouldn't want to get matching ones with anyone unless I was married or best friends with them.

Now for me. I love to hike and I have since I was 13. Due to this, I have traveled to Colorado each year for the past 5 years climb mountains that are over 14,000ft in elevation. Since this is basically my only true hobby, I have always thought that if I got a tattoo it would relate to mountains or hiking.

So, my idea was to get a band on my arm that would be a custom mountain range that I would make by taking the outlines of photos of the peaks I've climbed and combining them into a strip. I really liked this idea and and I told my girlfriend just to get her opinion on it.

About a month later, she tells me that she is getting a new tattoo but won't tell me what it is. She always designs her own and is very good, but she wouldn't let me even see her sketches. She tells me what day she is getting it so I can be there. We are in college together, and it slips my mind until the day arrives.

When I walk in, she is already sitting in the chair, and her artist is pressing stencil paper into her arm to start. My heart sinks when I notice that it is in an outline of a mountain range in the shape of a band around her arm.

She asks me if I am surprised and I don't say much. She then asks me if I'm ok and I ask if she copied my idea for my tattoo. She told me that she liked the idea so much that she wanted something similar, but she just freehanded her own range instead of fully copying me. She also got a quote there, so she said that hers would be different compared to mine. I was still upset because I didn't want to end up having a near matching tattoo with my girlfriend of 5 months, and I knew that she hadn't done much hiking at all either. She ended up noticing me and asked if she shouldn't get it. I knew she wanted it, but before I could even answer the artist started on it. He had already been paid a nonrefundable deposit so it makes sense, but I had to fight back tears at this point.

We had some issues after this for about a week. I didn't even want to talk to her or look at the tattoo. Eventually, I became more ok with it and found it attractive, but I still can't help but feel like I can never get what I wanted. I actually managed to get her to go with me to CO this year for her first peak, which justifies the tattoo a bit more, but it still doesn't feel right.

AITA? Part of me thinks that I have the right to be upset since she took part of my idea, but another part of me thinks that I shouldn't be upset when she thought she was being thoughtful and that I'm holding a grudge for too long. I think about this often and I'm torn inside.

Tattoo drama is the most asinine kind of drama I can imagine

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Admiral Ray posted:

They should think you are judging them and you should be judging them. They suck and resort to abusive methods.

People who complain about being looked down upon for good reason are the worst.

Have the decency to be ashamed in the presence of your betters, drat it

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Leon Einstein posted:

Nobody cares about that. The issue is with her wanting to experience a "panicked" childbirth.

Lol, being in actual labor will clear up her misconceptions pretty fast.

The first hour after she's 4 cm will break her.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

dudeness posted:

Scythes aren't weapons, unless you're enemy is wheat.

These are redditors. Their only exposure to medieval technology is what's in d&d source books

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
How does anyone get more than 5 words into one of those open relationship cuckversations before realizing their feeling are unrequited?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

cumshitter posted:

I met the duties required of me by the court, you owe me you little poo poo.

And I went to your loving birthday party. Good God, no one would buy you a set of ten Lego bricks without some kind of payout