Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gaunab posted:

This is just sad

did she adopt the kid as some kind of bet to a friend that she could "civilize" him or something? thats hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

jesus Christ just marry a normal guy why is she jumping through all these loving hoops

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
what a terrible father, he should be teaching his son how to pick up sluts instead

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Day Man posted:

Yeah, but who wants to go at it mediocre style?

I do

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Zahgaegun posted:

Also the husband bought her a surprise Cadillac. If that's a 2016 then he just spent $35k to $50k unannounced.

In no way is he trying to buy her acceptance here.

wait till she finds out that Cadillac is really for Jeff

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

once I read the title I thought the "word doc" was going to be the entirety of the niggerstomper58 post

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tom Gorman posted:

Guess what goons. I've seen some of you before in person. You might not even know it. You might not remember me, but I remember.

But tonight while on the toilet, I'm going to think of you and drop a dook.

I won't masturbate to you though, that needs to be earned.

Do I have to masturbate to you first or something because if that's what it takes I'm down

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

scrubs season six posted:

At one point early in the evening we were hearing strange sounds and what appeared to be someone screaming followed by lot popping and crunching noises. While in the bathroom my buddy decided to have a peak outside of the bathroom window. My buddy lets out a yell and busts out into the room and I'm like "what?!" He doesn't say anything but goes right to his backpack and gets his Smith and Wesson 357 out. I'm thinking "what the gently caress" and I dig into my bag to get my Sig 232 out. He says we need to get the gently caress out of there right now. I saw he was serious and that made me serious about it, we grabbed our poo poo for the most part (left a few clothes behind) and looked out the peep sight to make sure it was clear to our car. I threw my gun into my pocket, he put his in his waistband and we hauled rear end to the car and got the hell out of there. On the ride away, I asked what he saw in the bathroom. He told me when he looked out the window there was this creepy-rear end clown facing away from the window, pants at his ankles, making a weird motion. He told me the clown slowly turned 90 degrees to look at him, my friend said he looked down to see this clown loving a full-sized dinner ham, when he looked up from the ham loving the clown was smiling and waving at him.

the sequel to It Follows sounds like it's gonna rule

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Calling the police on a sibling would certainly be my last resort...I imagine threatening to would be a better move.

Maybe telling the ex-wife? You'd think after 2 and a half months she'd come by to visit and notice dad's been gone for a while

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mind the walrus posted:

I found extreme :gonk::gonk::gonk: material from /r/sex:

And the top reply?

JESUS loving CHRIST

weird I had the same thing when I was 12
and 13
and 14

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if he was showing off his boner to his friend why did he have to get completely naked for it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
he should get her to play metal gear solid 5, then she'll understand...

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

KomodoWagon posted:

Except he was right. He's trying to give his kid some perspective so she doesn't grow up convinced she's hot poo poo, albeit failing because she thinks getting an A on an exam is some kind of superhuman feat of intelligence. Can't be as smart as she thinks if she missed her deadlines.

I'm pretty impressed by how many people are calling this sad and abusive. You're not supposed to constantly tell your kids "Ohh, you're so smart and amazing and great" all the time. It turns them into lazy assholes. The way I read it, she thought she was the coolest thing ever, then messed up, and is now whining on Reddit like a sadbrains because her dad was absolutely right about her.

telling your kid they're too stupid for college is loving retarded and is probably going to become a self-fulfilling prophecy by destroying your kid's self-esteem. there's a middle ground between "everything my kid does is great" and "my kid is worthless"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Mocking voice dude has taken to drugs to deal with the stress of the new job

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ahaha if he marries her he's hosed and probably going to be cucked

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dude should just relax knowing he's constantly cucking a fat, balding tumblrite

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

phasmid posted:

No poo poo, I have had the topic come up at bars (which is still kinda rude). I'd be with some guy and some hag would drone on and on about how cute us gay boys were, but I'd open my big mouth and say I was bi. Tbh, guys tend not to mind so much in my experience. I've had several 'ladies' get upset that I was 'on the fence'. So your sexuality as a bisexual is invalid, basically. If you're anything else you were born like this but if you like both holy poo poo, choose a side, whore!

It is my firm belief that these views are the result of people writing off 50% of the earth's fuckable people, causing resentment.

I hope you learned a valuable lesson

If you're talking to an attractive woman, you're bi

If it's an unattractive woman, you're gay

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ahahaaahahahahaha

I guess if you're still single in your 40s red flags just become completely invisible to you

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

KomodoWagon posted:

I refuse to talk to my boyfriend but I have a very clear idea of what happened to put him in the hospital after not talking to him so now I'm gonna stop talking to him and not visit him in the hospital after he nearly got murdered!

You can disagree with his decision to confront a person from his past, but leaving him to rot in the hospital is loving brutal.

her bf got trashed and indirectly caused the death of another person trying to assault them over some (probably) trivial poo poo from the past. I'd be pissed too if I were her

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
The panic from being jumped by a few guys and punched in the face probably messed with his driving abilities (along with the alcohol)

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Dear Reddit, my girlfriend won't stop trying to kill me pranking me

clearly some sort of prank-based assassin, that guy should watch out

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

HardDiskD posted:

Me [19 M] with my girlfriend [19 F] 2.5 years, girlfriend doesn't like me masturbating

Obviously they should get married so they can bone

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
she's going to catch them having sex and will still insist they're not gay for each other

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

LethalGeek posted:

This may be outside the bounds of this cause of where it's sourced from but it seemed very in the :stare: theme of the thread and it's about a relationship so I wanted to share.

there is no wife

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

I like the idea of couples counseling, like any therapist is gonna look at this situation and say "hm yes the boyfriend needs to make a lot of changes to make this work"

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

Lol I'll never understand people who find some sort of in-game achievement that is both super-boring and frustrating and has nothing to do with anything fun about the game, and then get super-frustrated trying to do it anyway because it's one of the things on the Big List of Things to Do. Just because rockstar hid pearls underwater in san andreas doesn't mean you gotta swim around looking for all 50.

For some people it's that lingering feeling that if you don't do absolutely every challenge the game throws at you then you haven't actually "beaten" it

I used to be one of those people

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

mind the walrus posted:

That is one of the most suburban :911: stories I have ever read. At that point I would embrace the pariah status, wait til someone really crosses the legal line, take them and the town for all its worth and move the gently caress out.

id just start making GBS threads in everyone's yards, its all public property apparently so I should be able to do what I want

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

he's 21, she's 18, and they're in the same class in school? so either this girl's been in college since she was 14 or that guy's a 21 year old high schooler

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

I don't get this at all. Sure, tell your girlfriend that you'd rather she has longer hair because it looks nicer etc, but disallowing her from shaving... How broken do you have to be? :eyepop:

Because if she decides to cheat on him with a younger guy they'll see the Pussy hair and immediately stop trying to bone her, that's the #1 defense against young horny guys

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
ive heard of kids raising their siblings but this is ridiculous

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
posts like that make me miss the nice guys thread

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tiny Deer posted:

My fiance's [44m] ex-wife [40] is trying to ruin my [23f] relationship with him. She's doing outrageous things.

dude definitely has a thing for much younger girls the police should re-open the investigation

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
"I'm a fantastic mother!" said every bad mom ever

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Glenn Quebec posted:

Just tell him to stop touching himself around you. You don't have to route that one through the parents. "Help my [F45] 14 year old nephew [M14] has full raging erections and rubs it on the couch pillow when we watch SpongeBob reruns!!?? How do I make him stop?"

It sounds like she's done that already and he's not listening because he's hosed in the head

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gaunab posted:

Being stylish comes at a cost

he's not actually mad at himself, she just doesn't realize she's being played

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gaunab posted:

Girlfriend of 8 months [F 19] is angry with me [M 19]to the point of breaking up over changing my Twitter profile picture to Bobby Hill.

that boy ain't right

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
That's like, a really light racist joke. Husband must have some thin skin

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Did the guy ever actually elaborate on how she was flirting with other guys or did she say hi to a guy once and now he's gotta lay down the law

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
17 is way too old for that poo poo lock his bitch rear end out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
that Goku kid is gonna grow up to be a great man one day