Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Bibliotechno Music posted:

In the comments, she checked with him and yes, he expected to receive everything on his list...because he got everything on her list. Her list was "a mug, lotion, a sweater."
Holy poo poo what a dick.

Hey man just because she had the wrong expectations, next year she should wish for tickets to Cancun and a lifetime supply of Kahlua

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

My answer to the teenage thing is to divorce your husband and leave forever so he can raise the human mistake you made together himself and see how he likes actually taking an active role with the lovely kid you helped raise together.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Panfilo posted:

Doesn't tantrum teenager know you can just exchange the game for the correct one? As a kid this happened to me a couple times ; got a second copy of starcraft instead of the broodwar expansion I asked for. No big deal, exchanged it for the correct thing and let me spend the difference at the game store.

If you're the kind of fifteen year old that has tantrums than no, you know nothing.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

Ah, my post was pretty unclear. That's not what I meant at all.

Goons are autistic creatures who assume you mean fastidious book keeping over every single expense rather than say, major expenses like new white goods or furniture.

This thread has ruined their ability to believe in common sense even among their own number

Wretched is the goon.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

hoooooly poo poo that dogfucker one though. Morally Inept's dad is far too patient, like, I'll say it I don't believe in unconditional love and that's a situation in which I'd walk into my sons room when he was sleeping and take a loving hatchet to their lying body. Like, I couldn't even imagine being able to call that sociopathic dog raping kid 'son' anymore let along being happy they finally got help. And his wife... man oh man.

THAT IS OF COURSE IF IT WERE REAL, THIS IS GOOD POSTING

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Milotic posted:

Me [21F] with my boyfriend [22 M] of 3 years, he doesnt see me in the long run of his life anymore if I dont get a bachelors degree by the time im 25. any advice?

I somewhat sympathise with the boyfriend. You don't really know if something is for you until you actually spend a year or two doing it. Choose something you have an aptitude in that has good employment prospects - it's not hard. Also he presumably wants a partner who earns as well. He's honest.

Man I know someone like that, the person posting the story. Shits thorny, like as a third party observer its not my responsibility to run someones life and obviously comfort is important, if you're stuck doing poo poo you hate forever you're gonna wind up a bitter twisted rear end in a top hat. But if I were in a relationship with them than its me who suffers in the end trying to support an endless stream of expensive (in both time and money) series of essentially hobbies and fleeting interests interspersed by the occasional half-assed part time limp. It'd drive me insane.

Splittings kind've an Occam's razor solution though... the simplest most effective one perhaps but jeeze, three full years for nothing.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Rolled Cabbage posted:

Eh, GF is a dick but speaking from experience if they're not religious they'll get over it. It's not really about moral convictions, but face. As long as one of them gets lots of cash or a posh sounding job things will be fine, straight child with poor husband is worth less than richy rich gaybos in competing with community stakes. They need to have some swirl babies and things will be smoothed out.

I'm pretty sure there's some cultural elements you're overlooking. Also I like how the author glosses over how its literally all her fault and that she essentially ruined her partners family life.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pick posted:

Because it's men who stare at women who are passed out and think about how much they want to rape them.

You know I never really got why people detest you so much till just now.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pick posted:

dude I was quoting a guy who literally described doing that exact thing in this exact thread lmao

oh ok. I missed the joke because I was too eager to get those sick owns

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

jfc

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

with all these layers of irony I can't tell whos raping who anymore.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

That dude does sound like a pretty dude which also explains why he isn't free with the emotional support and whatnot cuz it doesn't occur to him to need to do that sort of thing and he's probably never had to grapple with body image issues. Also explains why she's not more pissed off with his behavior though despite him being slightly an rear end in a top hat and clearly the more comfortable of the two in the relationship.

Obviously the solution is to cut his face up with a razor so he's ugly.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

therobit posted:

I noticed he did jot mention how she is becoming a different person at all, just that she is. I bet pregnancy grosses him out. If so he's a shitheel.

I dunno man, pregnancy is gross. Plus he's pretty clearly unhappy with the effects it is having on him as a person and his relationship. He probably needs therapy but I don't think he's actively a shitheel just because he's inexplicably uncomfortable with pregnancy.

therobit posted:

People who constantly have anxiety and are always in need of emotional support can be loving exhausting.

Agree't. He probably doesn't realize he's walking on eggshells.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

therobit posted:

I guess I kinda think that if you knock a girl up you shouldn't be grossed out by the perfectly natural results of that. You break it, you buy it.

poo poo nigga I'm grossed out by you.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

dudeness posted:

I (39m) teach Krav Maga my girlfriend (f39) of a few years is really overweight.

whats this guys SA account?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Blue Train posted:

He's bad but lol at Today he did something that really ground my gears; he and his friends did an artistic rendition of me that really loving hurt my feelings. To surmise it they gave me lines for eyes, buck teeth and like one of those stereotypical Chinese straw hats. The triangle ones, I don't even know what they are called (the conical farming hats). I'm not Chinese by the way.

I guess its not an empty quote but you're a fuckin' idiot mate

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Barudak posted:

This is the stupidest reason to like the term, but I appreciated it because once while struggling to call someone stupid and being told that pretty much every term from dumb to idiot to stupid were ableist I stumbled onto Nimrod and just relished it as I said it over and over again.

ugh gently caress you

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

My wife [25 F] wants to divorce me [25 M] because she thinks I like playing video games more than hanging out with her

divorce this needy harpy.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

my mum died recently and that does loving suck. That said the dad was pretty quick to move on (that said he doesn't give us much of a loving timeline), in this kids position I'd probably take the ashes and care for the rose myself since its pretty clearly important and most likely the dad in question either doesn't want to confront it (understandable) or is genuinely a piece of poo poo in which case severing is hardly a loss anyhow.

I assume the guy in the story is a kid by his writing.

Danaru posted:

I(f/23) just found out something about boyfriend(30/m). How to proceed?

The dude has some goddamn intimacy issues.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Jun 2, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Danaru posted:

Are my work conditions considered unsafe if another employee has an infection so bad that it literally smells up the entire store?

quote:

This is a really bizarre thing I never thought I'd have to deal with, but- I work with someone who claims to have cellulitis, yet speaks on how her wounds are leaking on her legs (which this awful rotting stench confirms). From what I understand, cellulitis is called as such because it is beneath the skin and therefore isn't contagious- however it IS caused by staph- and I truly feel like this may be a danger to me and others around her. There is a distinctive scent when she isn't around in the store. And I literally cannot stand within two feet of her due to it being so overwhelming. The closest thing I can compare the smell to is frankly, an animal corpse. My employers acknowledge that this is an issue, however they have taken no action to ask her to seek medical attention or take a leave of absence, and she has insisted that she will not do such a thing because she cannot afford to. Any advice for this situation is appreciated. I should mention it is a franchised company and privately owned.

I am around Atlanta GA

:patriot:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

gotta be something more going on here

My Sister [25F] forbade Me [22M] from seeing my parents and joining them on a weekend getaway.

This fucker talks like a manager at the weirdo factory and is pretty clearly concealing something.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

putrid aidsman posted:

He definitely tried to gently caress his sister.

I didn't get that vibe although the way he phrases poo poo like a stern boss sending an email to a coworker definitely makes me think he's guilty of something creepy.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

almost makes me want to touch the poop and ask the guy what the gently caress is really going on till he reveals more answers.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

yes. this seems like one hundred percent a believable narrative that makes total logical sense.

god dammit I'm so invested in the mystery right now.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Clark Nova posted:

Well, whatever awful thing happened, it sounds like mom is 100% on his side and on board with enabling it :smith:

probably she doesn't know what happened and the sister won't say because its just that loving gross and bad

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I dunno, checking the reddit handle this guy is either a sadbranes or a throwaway account for a ton of different people?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Dunning Krugerrand posted:

This one is long but the surprise twist ending on part 2 it made it worth it. You should read the whole thing but I added some bolding for the lazy.

My wife [27F] has asked me [29M] to stop talking to my best friend [28F], and is upset that I'm sad about it.

Sounds like your garden variety boundary issues right? LOL NO

Update: My wife [27F] has asked me [29M] to stop talking to my best friend [28F], and is upset that I'm sad about it.

On the bright side he already has her replacement lined up and no doubt Laurie wants to sink her fangs into Chad's dead flesh and reanimate him as a loving thrall to keep forever in her gloomy mansion because she seems to be some kind of child of the loving night.

Motherfucker fucked around with this message at 16:17 on Jun 2, 2017

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Benagain posted:

What the hell is wrong with this guy.

His ability to sense evil has been blunted by spending the majority of his marriage in the keeping of a witch. No doubt the soul pact he signed at the commencement of their marriage in his blood somehow keeps him from seeing things clearly.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I am a SOFTWARE ENGINEER, just like my daddy and his daddy and his daddy's daddy. I come from a long long line've software engineers and I'll die've high blood pressure before I'll 'seek healthy alternatives'!!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Esoteric Scientist posted:

My boyfriend [27] just started hitting me [24], but I have hit him in the past. I'm confused and don't know how to feel.

:yikes:

goddamn its like a cycle of some kind... a cycle, of ABUSE!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

maskenfreiheit posted:

Me, grad student, [27F] with my Professor [40M]. He harassed me and got away with it. Now he is threatening legal action against me for returning keys to his graduate student. What do I do?

You came within a few feet of me and I'm very upset, I'm a real person and not a goddamn alien.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pebergehund posted:

But then people will always ask him "you worked at google?! Why would you ever quit?!"

"my dick stopped functioning from stress"

that'd shut those fuckers right up. Perfect for a job interview too.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pick posted:

Grad school is basically a BDSM dungeon without the sex. Just get out and go have a life.

sign me the gently caress up

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Man I thought the 'I beat my boyfriend and now he beats me' thing was sad but holy gently caress.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Heh at sugar-daddy chick, it sounds like she literally staked her future on it, like at a very young age in school she just went 'gently caress all this math and homework I'll just get a ~SUGAR DADDY~' and embarked on a professional career as a symbiotic parasite only to realize she doesn't enjoy the taste of elderly cock far too late.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pick posted:

It's all about that feeling of power, and having ownership over another person. It's probably a real turn-on.

she outright claims herself he is a decent guy though? why would you be trying to spin it like that...?

Than again she also claims to be having doubts about her sexuality because she's 20 years old and doesn't want to gently caress a guy her dads age so she may be an unreliable narrator.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

La Brea Carpet posted:

Hot off the presses

I (M/23) am having problems with my gf (21/F) due to issues in the bedroom, I have a weird habit of using a potty in the room instead of going to the normal toilet, has she right to be mad? I don't know what to do?

for some reason this makes me angry. Like I thought my internet armor was impenetrable but this poo poo has me frowning and sneering at my monitor.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Hugh bred

Me (20F) with my dad (50's M). I'm losing my mind over my relationship with him. He has said the most repulsive things and I can't really move on.

Forget that pitiful sack of poo poo and :sever: :sever: :sever: ss:ever: forever

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Danaru posted:

My (21F) co - worker (47M) said some disturbing and inappropriate things to me. What should I do?

Report it to HR then :murder:

is this guy indian? there's a thread for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Who the gently caress is sharing memes in group chat with their middle aged coworkers after hours? Good lord.

probably me if i ever got a job :smith: