Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I really want to know what the business was. I’m going to guess it was something kind of flashy and cool. No one ever wants to start with something boring but reliable.

Entertainment 360 2: The 1080ing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

i vomit kittens posted:

(NY) If I am on a site that matches free sperm donors with women, should I / when and how should I ask her if we can paternity-test them with me getting results?

this dude lives in new york, if he spends literally any time wandering around manhattan a magainze editor in her mid 30s will jump on his dick with such vigor that she kegels his testicles through his urethra like a god drat angler fish.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
loads are stored in the bladder. pee is stored in the balls.

FilthyImp posted:

Oh yeah, the unlicensed meth colony is good, too. Like did he just watch New Hampshire

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
it's legal for women to be horny now. in new york it's traditional to greet an eligble bachelor by throwing your leg up over his shoulder.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
How much Bad Divorce Advice can an MRA propagate before they're liable for providing faulty legal aid? these asshats all have the exact same playbook, i got to assume they're coordinating.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Lucrece posted:

[FL] Can I make family member sell their house to me if it was part of the estate?

honestly not owning a house in florida is the smartest thing you can do.

i'm posting this publically, not as a toxx but so it can be quoted for prescient insight in the future, but the united states government would sooner buy out the entire flooded state of florida than spend a single red cent preventing the sea levels from rising in the first place.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Mr. Lobe posted:

I am a big fan of smashed (3000N)

3000 newtons is equivalent to one SUPER SLAM!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
my favorite thing to do is teach my EFL students outdated slang. that's the cat's pajamas, so's your uncle, its like an abbot and costello routine in polish accents. i am a monster and deserve to be rendered into whale oil.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if y'all leave the shoes at the door what do you eat soup out of >???? :thunk:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
whiteness and americanosity are interchangeable, both whiteocity and americanility are the result of colonial forces ripping an ethnicity's heritage and culture from them in exchange for hollow capitalist sentiments.

this is also why the Han chinese are white while the Uighyr are not.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Fallom posted:

...feet? Socks?

LUXURY! us poor folk simply float around the houses with bloody stumps for ankles, screechin like a dang ole Wendigo

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
if cumshitter isn't actually gay his gimmick is extremely homophobic and problematic. but yall arent ready to have that conversation.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
chitoryu12's mother, upon being handed her fresh baby chitoryu12:

chitoryu12 posted:

What the gently caress is this

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
okay but are you a metropolitain brunch gay or a lavender cowboy farm gay. i'm pulling together talent for a Barbershop Queertet group and I need a tenor, but the aesthetics need to match.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
yall that was just a joke, as an actual closeted queer person with a family i'm allowed to gatekeep my own cursed existence.

also didn't hard gay come out as being "married to a swimsuit model" like a decade ago? wikipedia says he retired but he started doing wrestling again? and he's super broke??? drat, fame sucks.

therobit posted:

If you are too much of a goddamn snowflake to see that Cumshitter's schtick is not designed to make fun of gay people but to lampoon lovely conservatives who want gay people to go to conversion therapy and see homosexuality as a choice and are disgusted at gay people and literally assume all gay people have some sort of agenda to outlaw heterosexual marriage and force kids to be gay then I don't know what to tell you. Whether he's gay or not (pretty sure he is) doesn't matter; he is making fun of the stereotypes conservatives believe about gay people, not making fun of gay people themselves. Anyone who doesn't get that is a moron.

Also, Cumshitter is funny as gently caress and I will physically fight you if you try to deny that fact.

lmao trap sprung

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

therobit posted:

I find it interesting that this is the specific line you draw. A smart phone also isn't a necessity but I bet you use one, despite all of the social and environmental cost, but you are perfectly willing to rail against someone who needs a ride and is taking the cheaper option that shows up faster and doesn't redline out the poor neighborhood after dark.

"uhhhhh what?? rebel against the ruling class??? but then who shall work the fields and tend the lord's croppes??????"

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

welcome to hell posted:

My girlfriend likes to hold my dick while I pee.

this is something way, way more widespread than people like to talk about.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
is eating this bussy vegan

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Benagain posted:

There are people in this thread who go beyond the idea of "it is bad to cheat on someone and people who cheat should feel bad and you should break up with them" to "if someone cheats on you, they should be damned for seven generations. Their children's children shall be branded with a red C that all may know their family's sins. Let none give them shelter or warmth."

yeah if your spouse lies to you and gets away with it you're obligated to continue the charade.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
love 2 tousel the hair of the hatchling cuckoo who destroyed my future and drove the love of my life into the arms of another man

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
this is why children are stupid and we should all eat hot grape instead

"hot grape??? what!" you might ask. but actually, it's easy. just roast grapes in the oven for a fun fall and winter treat.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Mr. Lobe posted:

As a gay, I would be put off as hell if I found out some girl went and told her boyfriend to play pretend gay to go to a party where straight boyfriends were not wanted. That's why I think she is an rear end in a top hat too.

also, it's not going to work. a straight dude in a gay party sticks out like an awkward, uncomfortable thumb who can't dance and is wearing way too many layers.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Licarn posted:

WIBTA if I refuse to let a person fully join our coven.

this is the most california thing i've read since Grapes of Wrath

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
remember that Joose can be dissolved into vape goo, meaning that anyone you see vaporizing could be endrugluating their mind so heavily that they'll go hog wild on ebay and just buy a baker's dozen of pianos. fear the outside world! fear it! wooooooo!!!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
the vape actually purifies the air and makes it safer, a juul takes out 100% of the airborn asbestos and despair emanating from trumpco baby jails. welcome to the future kids, blueberry or crem brulee?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
the important thing is everyone respond to me as though i spoke sincerely, in order to maximize the length and duration of this derail.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Vapists, mon ami, we prefer the more regal vapeurs.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Rubellavator posted:

high waisted jeans are slutty?

heh hehh hey baby i bet them jeans go aaaaaaaaaaallllll the way up. to your neck. because you are an armless torsoless head perched precariously atop a pair of sexy legs. yeah baby!!!!!

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
future Lord Humungus in the making. child will need to be Strong to survive the Badlands.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

DandyLion posted:

Haha this is so disturbingly true.

Feds have been directed to ignore white nationalists/nazi's in favor of groups organizing to confront/resist white nationalists/nazi's.

I think its safe to assume white nationalists/nazi's have thoroughly infiltrated the government with enough numbers as to actually affect policy.

this is correct but it's less an infiltration and more the fact that America is a nation of slaveowning capitalists and has ALWAYS been run by bigots using racism to pit the working class against each other.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Leon Einstein posted:

Who is sticking a Hitachi inside of them?!

Your mom.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i got one of those huge plastic turtle sandbox that i fill with fine grained Saharan sand and i bathe by taking off the untailored satin sheet i wrap around my luxurious curves and roll around in that dusty sumbitch like a gently caress-hungry chinchilla. then i anoint my hair with olive oil from olives i squeeze between my thighs, and by this time i am such a profoundly gritty greasy mess that legally i qualify as a clam fritter, so

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
So y'all probate me for hilarious posts about my Tarzan Toilet Style (TTS) but Toothpaste: The Derail! gets an encore presentation?

fah! no one appreciates craft.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
That's bog standard post-natal depression and Dude Needs A Doctor, And A Therapist, And A Weekend Tripping Balls In The Woods To Humble The Ego And Reawaken The Nurturer Within.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

1redflag posted:

Or, like, get him the mental health treatment he clearly needs

uhhhhhh not to be a buzzkill but im pretty sure empathy is probatable ITT. i mean if the glory of hot grape can trigger a probe, brother anything can.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Dartmouth is the Cybertruck of ivy leagues.

I will not be taking questions. Garcon! Activate the jetcopter.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for refusing to buy Chick-fil-a for my pregnant wife?

I really don't know if I'm an rear end in a top hat. Some people are calling me a prick, but I don't think I'm in the wrong.

My wife is currently 6 months pregnant. And we are both super excited for our future. Though, we did have some hurdles after the pregnancy.

Yesterday, my wife asked me for a grilled chicken sandwich from Chick-fil-a. I drive over, and get her one, and myself something. When I come home, she takes a bite out of her sandwich, then she throws it into a wall. I was surprised, and did whisper "What the gently caress". Then she says "I said no pickles". There were absolutely no pickles in her sandwich. I even checked afterwards. I told her that, and she immediately apologized.

She wanted my sandwich. I just said no. Then, I ate my sandwich. I also told her that I'm not going to Chick-fil-a for her cravings, and that if she wants ti go there that she can do it by herself.

She told her friends, who are calling me an rear end in a top hat for doing that. I really don't think I am.

So, AITA?

chique fillet brines their chicken in pickle juice. so she's not wrong, she's just got Pregnancy Tongue.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

hockey jockey posted:

Really?

That sounds fowl.

When it comes to birds and, heh, birds, everything is game. :getin:

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Weebs give head like it's pocky. All genders, every orientation. The hotel at an anime con is like a 24/7 tongue slolem. it's revolting, good thing everyone involved is over 18.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
sneaking into my exes apartment to get revenge by stealing the gobbets of hair she sticks to the side of the shower