Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

military cervix posted:

My wife [22/F] and I [23/M] got married 5 months ago but she still isn't ready to consummate our union yet.

Woman is gonna end up in a convent, husband in a whore house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Me Chinese me play joke
Me make pee pee in your coke.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

LethalGeek posted:

Depending where he lives this is a slam dunk divorce and child custody deal and he should probably do that if he's not throwing the lovely old man out of the house.

He's probably also going to have to if he does throw the old man out of the house tbh.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Mordja posted:

Wait, she spied on her own room for an entire month? :stare:

I have a webcam running 24-7 in my bedroom but it's because I like to watch videos of myself walking around in my underwear at 5 AM looking for my glasses.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

She's not even doing anything wrong seeing the other guy; much like Ross and Rachel were that one time, they were 'on a break'

Gotta wonder how much of her guilt over that came from her and how much came from him

The guy is a pile of poo poo but if this woman is really concerned about appearances I think it's generally accepted that you separate before the divorce, not at some unknown point in the future after the divorce.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Troposphere posted:

I was looking through the mei tag on tumblr because I main her and she is good and I saw a pic of someone sticking an icicle up her vag

I just had to share that because it is haunting me and now you guys get to have that mental image too

icicles do not belong there

Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

My boyfriend (32 M) keeps putting me (23 F) down about my sexual history. I don't know what else I can do to resolve this matter?

(24f) Stuck between my fiance (34m) and my mom (50f)

(that said, my wife and I have an age gap of 4.5 years and barely qualified for this rule when we started dating, so I shouldn't cast the first stone here)

This woman is dating a literal baby.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Check this out, two people who are actually the same age

I get that some people get married without living together first, but how on earth do you get that far without ever even staying the night at each other's places? Eventually you've got to assume you're dating a serial killer or Batman right

Also lol at "sometimes I trip and spill water all over the bed and don't want to wake you stop clumsyshaming me"

I piss the bed all the time but it's because I'm drunk as poo poo. But luckily my gf is a super sound sleeper so I just drag her onto the wet spot and she wakes up later thinking she did it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

loquacius posted:

I can't really fathom having to be told multiple times not to piss on the floor

even accounting for whatever combination of weird biology and lax upbringing led him to do it habitually in the first place, how do you survive one conversation with your girlfriend about how you're getting piss all over the floor without being so mortified you do everything in your power to prevent it from happening again :confused:

Well, la dee dah. Look at the queen of England here, that's never had to wade through piss in order to use the toilet at 2 AM.

FYI: some people get a bit of piss on the floor because we're drunk a lot. And we're drunk a lot because we're alcoholics. And last I checked alcoholism is a disease.

why don't you go make fun of type 1 diabetics for not being able to process sugars properly while you're at it, you monster.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MF_James posted:

This exactly, we've talked about it (I've been with my girl for 8 years, we also dated another 2 years in college), but both agree that we could not share each other and would get jealous. I'm not a super jealous dude, but I don't think I can handle the reality of some rear end in a top hat trying to make love to her.

If you love your wife and are not a sexist pig you will let other dudes pound her vag into hamburger. hth

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Guys without big dicks should probably just not date at all because it sure causes a lot of problems.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TheSpiritFox posted:

I l[32 f] left my Facebook open on my laptop and my dad [61 m] read the chat log between my ex husband [34 m] and I. He read very graphic sexual details and proceeded to make me feel like a deviant.

Priceless

I'm pretty careful about logging out of stuff in general but maybe if you live with your dad and talk to your ex about how much you enjoyed him drinking your titty milk, double check that logout button.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I call all women* beautiful and lover and boo.

*that I want to gently caress or am loving.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol this made me really want more stories of this nature and well, I found some. More incoming, but sneak preview:

My aunt who has cancer asked me to marry her so that she can leave me her wealth avoiding estate taxes. In TX

Sorry, you're gonna have to gently caress grandma or it's tax fraud.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

My wife [30F] and I [28M] have been having issues since she was promoted at our shared workplace.
Lol this dude is a major dickhead and I feel terrible for his wife

He's a dick but his wife's new rules suck and sound like they're geared towards toddlers.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

504 posted:

We don't know how bad these rules are, even the dickhead in the story says he does not disagree with them.

Yeah but he's a dickhead, what does he know?

I worked at a call center where every second of your workday was digitally accounted for and we still got two 15 minute breaks and could even take a 5:01 minute poo poo without a company wide siren going off.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

504 posted:

Likewise,

But on the other hand I worked in a secure hospital ward where the 5 of us that didn't smoke got to watched the 13 violent unpredictable patients while constantly undermanned because the staff that did went out every couple of hours to do so. Sure they only took five minutes to do so, but that time didn't include the 10 minutes to get out of the ward, go somewhere they could smoke and then get back.

Yeah but this guy works for a bank not a building full of Crazy McMurdersons. If your workflow can't handle giving people a couple 15 minute breaks on an 8 hour shift you probably need to hire some more people.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

From my experience it's not a real family BBQ unless someone shits their pants, but it's usually grandpa and he doesn't do it on purpose.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

darkwasthenight posted:

REAL TALK: Don't loving do this or you will end up with garlic burns. Burns in your vagina. Don't do this, seriously.

What about in your butt? Asking for a friend.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

lol we interrupt this sweet story to bring you more reddit:

I hope all the responses to this were "why are you such a massive oval office?"

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

No Pants posted:

drat. If you're going to pay too much for a couch, at least go to Room & Board.

How much is an expensive couch? I've never heard of West Elm or Room & Board.

e: went to room & board. Some are expensive and some aren't bad but a lot of them don't look particularly comfortable.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Dec 8, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lockback posted:

This is a new one. At first I thought OP was just math-stupid and was amazed by someone's basic algebra skills but it gets better. Bolded some interesting parts.

A little sad because it looks like a bright young person was brow-beat by their mother, but it's sort of a white-trash sounding Good Will Hunting.

I (20M) Think My Girlfriend (21F) of 4yrs Is Secretly a Math Genius, This is Fine and Dandy, But She Thinks She's Stupid and is Resigned to Working at Walmart For the Rest of Her Life Because, and I Quote, "Shut Up Steven, No One Pays You To Just Do Math For Fun."

I mean word-problem only for a quiz means it's probably some remedial class, but fixing your own engine on a Fiesta is pretty impressive.

The first thing this woman needs to do to get her life back on track is to dump her severely retarded boyfriend. If you "work hard" at a remedial college algebra class and still can't do better than 39% there's a pretty good chance you're a total moron. Also saying you were getting a high F/low D for most of the course and then end up at 39% before the final is lol.

I also don't think remembering high school math four years later quite makes you Stephen Hawking.

Fixing the engine is pretty impressive, but not because it necessarily shows intelligence. More because I think very few people would have it in their nature to even try.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lockback posted:

buy broken Festiva's and replace their engines. Still a better job.

I don't think the junkyard gives you extra for them just because the engine will run.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah I'd say she's definitely not stupid and should be able to do massively better than walmart greeter.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I [25 M] have a serious problem with my [25F] GF of a few years and her unusual bathroom habits.

Gotta get up in there with a crowbar sometimes, pry that poo poo loose.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ikanreed posted:

If you haven't ever had the urge, you've never been so constipated that death seems preferable.

It happened to me once and I know what you're talking about. Everything eventually came out alright but I was definitely starting to wonder if that would help.

This was like 5 years ago and I was working a remote camp job and I assume it was something horrible about their food that caused it.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Me [25 M] and my GF [26 F] of 5 years, use different units for the weather (F vs C) and might be heading for a break up over it

His post got deleted the second I finished copy/pasting haha

Celsius is stupid because "it's uncomfortably warm out today" and "this is an appropriate temperature to smoke a brisket" are entirely too loving close to one another.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WampaLord posted:

What loving temperature are you cooking meat at, because I think it's probably way too low.

Even super slow cooking methods call for temperatures well above anything you're going to see in nature.

I didn't say they were the same temperature, did I? The difference between a record high in Phoenix and the inside of a big green egg should be more than 57 degrees. The difference between "better being a jacket" and "it's kinda hot out" should be more than 10 degrees.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Improbable Lobster posted:

I read it as "comfortably" but even then 30-40 still aren't very close to 150

You don't smoke a brisket at 150C you monster.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

12 drinks a night put you in the top 10%. The scale is coarse: top 20% is 14 drinks a week. Top 10% is 78 drinks a week. I was doing 8-9 shots a day at the end of my drinking career.

Statistically 6 drinks in a single session IS a lot. You can argue semantics in terms of "sessions" but the idea that it's normal is defeated by statistics. 70% of all drinkers have less than 5 drinks a week, let alone a single day.

Normal is 1 drink a month. Maybe 2.

Arguably, though, a non drinker swallowing 6 drinks in an evening is gonna be ultra trashed. Someone with a tolerance for 1-2 every couple days is at a much less affected, but of course, they only got there from developing a tolerance in the first place.

Idk if people drink or not, I just used to think the exact same thing

Lol who knows better :shopkeeper:

You guys have to figure body weight somewhere into this calculation. The average 350 pound GBS poster doesn't feel the same affects having a six pack as a normal sized person.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The effectiveness and ease of use of a snowblower depends entirely on how much you spend on it.

A little $300 electric pile of poo poo will probably be stymied by anything worse than 3" of dry snow and is basically just a glorified shovel.

A $1500 snowblower will have an engine the size of a small motorcycle and happily plow through slush, waist high snow, tree branches, and medium sized dogs. It'll have little triggers that stop one wheel so you don't have to use your own muscles to turn the thing. It'll have a joystick that controls the direction and distance that it throws the snow so you can pretend you're Luke shooting down a TIE while you're flinging as much snow as possible into the bed of your neighbors pick up because why won't he just park the goddamned thing in his driveway instead of on the street in front of your house. It may even have heated hand grips that keep your gloveless hands oh so toasty so who cares if they give you an electric shock once in a while.

I lived in SE Alaska for 6 years and with a $1500 snowblower, I actually enjoyed doing it. If I had a 150' driveway I'd probably just buy a four wheeler with a plow blade though.

e: now that it think of it, a good snow blower would still be fine for 150'. That's only 8 or 9 car lengths. gently caress shoveling that much by hand though.

I've also seen people roll their plow blade 4 wheeler out of the garage for a 40' driveway though, but I always assume they probably used to have a 300' driveway and moved.

bird with big dick fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Dec 16, 2016

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

504 posted:

Jesus gently caress, I take one day off work and you losers have 5 major derails in as many pages?

Jeffery, get us back on track!

Snow removal is an important and interesting topic.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

My wife and I just make sure we've cleared it with each other before we spend any money.

That sounds loving horrible.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ArbitraryC posted:

I dunno that super reads to me as an incredibly one sided story. I can't imagine being super sick and going out to the market for a single item on the grocery list instead of eating w/e was around much less being incredibly sick and pregnant and doing it.

I'm super sick but capable of going to the store but not capable of going to the kitchen and operating the toaster.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I'm willing to believe that the kind of guy who eats a third of a loaf of bread in two minutes, and uses "I need to take a shower" as an excuse not to do something at 11 AM is a lazy fatbody.

The guy is definitely the main villain but the wife seems likely to not be a real peach as well.

In his defense, if he's retarded enough to not know the difference between chicken soup and chicken stock, the wife should have known this long before and made plans to fend for herself at all times since the husband is obviously completely useless and likely to remain that way.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

B sized boobies on a thin/fit/normal woman are awesome but B sized boobies on a woman that's 30 pounds overweight usually is not a good look.

So if she's fit then she's a monster and has destroyed something beautiful. If she's fat then I don't really blame her.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Pvt.Scott posted:

I legit feel bad for big ladies with tiny breasts. You poor, poor women. You lost the genetic lottery on that one. Your literal, dedicated fat deposits have betrayed you. :( feels bad, man.

:same:

God is cruel sometimes.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gluten Freeman posted:

hmmm what could "distinctive recessive traits" possibly mean....

Attached earlobes and thin lips.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Not knowing how to boil pasta seems like it's in between not knowing how to do laundry, and not knowing how to wipe your own rear end. Closer to wiping your rear end though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Uncle Enzo posted:

What the hell? ? ?

This is the funniest post yet found. Nothing can top this.

Is this the female mra (wra?) equivalent of The Door? Going to do this to my wife the next time I feel unappreciated loving lol

Don't do it her dumb way though with a pretend funeral. Just get up before your wife and let her find you sprawled motionless on the kitchen floor.