Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

She believes he found his new "soulmate" before officially dumping her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Uhh she seems happy with the husband+boyfriend side of things, maybe putting up with his kink (within limits)+tiny dick is worth it for her?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Sissify your son, he might enjoy it! Love N god bless

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I condone blackmailing family members, but slut shaming is going too far

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Some women have mild morning sickness and somehow draw the conclusion that women who complain about morning sickness are whiny babies, not suffering more severely.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

It was a woman whose brother peed in her bed

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Are they twins? Dan sounds like the kind of jerk that thinks calling a pregnant woman's not-pregnant twin "hot" is a compliment.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Odds the department sock fetishist works in is shoes: 100%

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

How the gently caress can someone have an ankle sock fetish

Like, I get that the dude has bigger issues, but that has to be the most weirdly specific fetish I've seen.
His first crushes were on two track and field girls or something? She mentioned that it was something that happened in high school or by coincidence.

Everyone has fetishes by happenstance, if it's not weirdly specific it's not considered a fetish

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Not quite as bad as being cucked by your father-in-law

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I think it's too late to abort the 29 year old "brother"fucker

Would you believe person whose family is mostly Italian is Catholic?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

God has bestowed either a huge or tiny dick on that man and his wife is either intimidated or regretting not inspecting the package before signing.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

snakeandbake posted:

who the gently caress wants to suck a tiny dick, i mean really

I think in the first of these threads there was a woman asking how to reassure her lover after she said his dick was "cute." She mentioned that she really liked that going down on him didn't hurt her jaw, he took her dicksucking enthusiasm as an insult to his tiny dick or something.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

The Snoo posted:

couldn't you just lie and be like 'yeah he totally got it done'; what's the dad gonna do, make the boyfriend show him his dong??
Probably ask the name of the mohel?

The Snoo posted:

e: what stopped her from being like 'he's already circumcised' because I don't think it's exclusive to jewish people?
what made her answer her father's questions about her boyfriend's dick in the first place?

And outside America it's pretty much just Jews and Muslims, I think?

kaschei fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Oct 25, 2016

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Incoherence posted:

Who the hell calls McCree by his first name?
The person writing self-insert overwatch sexual fanfics?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Lock your phone

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

That's the whole reason why the girl was so excited to hear it? He has been waiting to say that to his one True Love his whole life and now he hosed it up because he can never take those words back or say them to someone else because true love is a magic spell and you can only cast it once

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

loquacius posted:

Also, why are they "open romantically, not open sexually" if they don't have sex with each other

She's okay with him dating other women and doing the same thing with them as he does with her as long as he never gets laid, what the hell is happening here

It's gotta be Jesus here, she's trying to "save" him from sexhaving
Doesn't "open romantically" mean "we're open about our feelings" rather than "open to romances outside the relationship?"

CharlestonJew posted:

also why the gently caress didn't she call the cops after he pulled a gun on her

She said their last contact was the weapon assault charge so I think she did

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Tender Bender posted:

Can't listen because I'm at work but most of these are fake with actors who hire out to radio stations. I used to get a kick out of the radio version of /relationships meltdowns until I found this out :smith:
I have bad news about the internet

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

fruit on the bottom posted:

At 5'7.5" it's something that comes up a bit more than I'd like, but nowhere near what the internet would have you believe.
No one cares about the half inch, and everyone assumes you are "rounding up" anyway

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Business Gorillas posted:

like what sort of parent thinks this is a good idea?
Evil stepmother?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Wife is insanely resentful of her husband's family's money, and also happens to be insane

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Honey can we keep it PG tonight I have to get up early

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Who has poo poo-the-bed sex under the covers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

While the story was loving hilarious, I don't see how he's some incredible superhero for acting like a normal human being and cleaning up a little mess. Sex is messy and awkward by design and it's ordinary for weird poo poo (heh) to happen without embarrassingly bringing it up, whether it's blood, pee, whatever.

It was the thoughtfulness of hiding poo poo from someone who freaks out over spotting blood, it also sounds like it was at her place as he was surprised by the mattress pad.