Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

I think that fesh might have been an ill-conceived plot to freak me out by reciting a factoid about me in a vaguely threatening manner but I don't really mind if someone on the Internet knows how old I am

I'll bet I can guess your age and weight.

You are 30 years old and weight less than Donald Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Fartbox posted:

Do they have videogames in heaven? :ohdear:

Every god drat Dreamcast game you can think of my man.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

In Heaven, Star Citizen is an actual functioning game that fulfills all its earthly promises

C'mon man, its Heaven, not some fantasy make believe bullshit.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

It obviously a troll fesh (and not even a really good one at that) and y'all are eating it up. A sad day for a dead gay comedy forum indeed.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

8 Ball posted:

magic cummies for her gummies

God drat you.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

SniperWoreConverse posted:

For more information look up the seminal "piss & jizz in a pot then boil it & rub it on your body" technique pioneered by the goons of yore

Those were simpler times, when men were Real Men, women were Real Women, and natural skin care products were Real Natural Skin Care Products.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Neutrino posted:

I can't imagine why the law would say that. Even in an uncontrolled intersection drivers have to yield to whomever is in the intersection first, whether it is a car, speeding truck or a pedestrian. If the pedestrian was crossing illegally, I can sort of understand but it doesn't sound like that was the case. Even so, I always find it hard to understand having an accident even if you are in the right. A skilled driver would have seen the ped and avoided them. If a driver didn't see them then the question has to be asked, is the driver fit to drive?

The law is rather nuanced and applicable in different manners in a variety of situations (as long as you're white).

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Caganer posted:

bidets are like anime.

there's good ones and bad ones and anyone who considers them as a special interest is very weird

Do you even eat rear end, bro?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

RCarr posted:

Yeah that's definitely go to the doctor territory.

Do they have Dr's that specialize in Incels?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Audax posted:

Good guy with gun please let us know who you are I want to jerk you off harder than you jerked yourself off

Finally, the discussion can get back to proper gun handling.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

meh, its a low effort fakepost, which is more than I can say for the rest of your miscreants!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Caganer posted:

"well she wants to sleep with me, which is an extremely logical decision since i have studied clitoral diagrams and years of dan savage podcasts"

:goonsay:

Hold the phone, you've got clitoral diagrams (asking for a friend)?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Bobby Digital posted:

Oh, my dick? Nothing special, just 8 inches.

I know right, I would feel jealous but that's like 3 times the national average right?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

T Bowl posted:

the average is like 5.5"

This is very disturbing

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

T Bowl posted:

did they use to call you micro dandy?

I make up for my shortfall's with a luscious mane and dapper attire.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Torquemada posted:

I found it more unsettling.

Crap was that the line.

Almost flawless...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Essentially my junk looks sort of like a blue highlighter exploded onto an albino baby carrot, but at least I don't have awkward erections to deal with.

Perhaps just a bit too long for a new thread title

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

text me a vag pic posted:

Fat piece of poo poo is a fat piece of poo poo, no kidding

Fat piece of poo poo is another obvious troll fesh (but a pretty good one actually).

Jesus, these things are loving tailor made for our enjoyment but some folks are buying into the whole charade a little too seriously....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

RFC2324 posted:

... insist that everyone occupy the same joyless disillusioned state of mind as the average goon?

Isn't this why we're all here?

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Theophany posted:

I literally have no recollection of my first time. I know who it was with and how old I would've been, but honestly no memory of the deed itself. :shrug:

Don't worry, he doesn't either.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

Then they're really just half-assing the fetish. He should be getting a catheter bag to really dive into this head first.

C'm here son, let grandpa tell you about a little game called Water Closet....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

God drat the Psychic Warrior and Alien one are pure gold. Really shows how downhill these fake feshes have gotten recently.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sagebrush posted:

Nobody's trying to doxx you....

Actually I've been trying, unsuccessfully I may add. Getting closer every day though.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Theophany posted:

I'm amazed the fucker hasn't just 'disappeared' given that he's held in the Philippines and Dutuerte isn't exactly coy about having people killed.

Yeah, CP/Child Rape is like Jaywalking in the Philippines to Dutuerte. Its those pot smokers who are the real animals that need to be put down.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Let he who has not smoked meth and sexually assaulted someone cast the first stone...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Sagebrush posted:

There's no way they could build a 10 mile long, thousand foot deep hangar underneath Washington DC without anybody knowing about it. Forget the tens of thousands of workers over decades that you'd have to keep quiet -- just the volume of dirt you'd have to dispose of would give it away. You need to set this story in a more plausible place, like next to one of those giant open pit mines, where huge piles of earth appearing overnight wouldn't warrant a second glance.

It was built in an existing cavern.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

bunnyofdoom posted:

Yes, the existing caverns that are well-known to exist underneath the former swamplands that is Washington D.C.

Well obviously they don't use the well known ones...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

yeah I eat rear end posted:

idk I can kind of understand his apprehension about US-based hauntings. Unless it's like a native american burial ground that had a thing built over it it's a hard sell to say "this hospital built 200 years ago is totally haunted as poo poo, it has asbestos all over the place, so spooky mesothelioma". Plus even if you allow the possibility that actually haunted places exist, they aren't going to be the places that sell thousands of tickets to see them a year.

Well considering its all made up poo poo, it probably is more advantageous to embark upon a location the individual in question personally believes is more likely to be haunted, since its all their own mind generating the effects anyways...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Odd posted:

James Randi has been offering millions for like, 20 years and the best anyone came up with was that one youtube video where the orangutan freaks out after being shown sleight of hand. bitch

Food for thought though: Randi retired the contest (likely because proof of the supernatural is just around the corner!)

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

quote:

quote:
I want to get this off my chest and I don't really want to bring it up with my friends for a bunch of reasons, so I guess you guys are getting it instead. This is kind of a confession via proxy, so bare with me.

My girlfriend of two years dumped me six months ago. She was/is studying aboard for the year. Before she went she was really on the fence about it but I pushed her to go because I wish I'd done it myself. I knew the break up was coming, all the signs were there, but it still hit me like a freight train and it still hurts even now. The crappy thing is, I don't regret anything. I know there's nothing I could do (or would do) differently to change things, but it still really sucks without her.

Now there's the thing I didn't expect. Right before she dumped me (at this point I thought it was coming, so the relationship wasn't exactly rock steady) she starts telling me about how she felt back when we started dating. She told me how she was actually in a really bad place and she was trying really hard to put a brave face on, but she was really screwed up inside. Then tells me that she tried to kill herself one night when we were still dating.

She apparently took a ridiculous amount of painkillers and basically sat on the toilet waiting to die.

Then she told me that I called her, asking her to come over and spend the night watching some movies (which I remember, it was a good night). She accepted, made herself throw up and came over to my place.

Now I know that I wasn't her savior, I'm no god drat guardian angel, and really I was probably just the excuse she needed to wimp out. But Jesus Christ, that's an information overload. Especially when the relationship is on the rocks. Now I'm still thinking about it and it just makes me feel bad.

I guess she was trying to do it to get it off her chest before we broke up. But holy crap, I kinda didn't need to know. I still really miss her and when that comes into my head at 2am it's really not helping.

I suppose I just need to get on with my life and put it behind me. But it's really, really tough. But I'm feeling a bit better now I wrote this out.

God these fake feshes are getting bizarrely outlandish recently...

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

DRINK ME posted:

Pilonidal cyst: Pain, fever and antibiotics for a week and then it broke in my sleep which required a late night emergency room visit, surgery and four days in hospital. Followed up with daily washing and wound dressing by a nurse for four weeks (two weeks at my house and then the rest at a local GP). To redress the wound they stuff gauze inside the raw wound to ensure it doesn’t seal the edges and create a new pocket to get infected and puss filled again. This hurts like someone shoving gauze into a raw wound should.

On the plus side they give out a ripper lot of endone which didn’t help one bit with the wound dressing pain but did make me super happy for hours at a time. Being an Australian this whole thing cost me two taxi rides to travel to and from the hospital.

Do not bite it!

Haha, you plebian, here in the US we have the privileged to pay $44,000.00 dollars for that little treatment.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

punk rebel ecks posted:

Even if it's just goons who will make fun of it.

You've come to the right place friend! Welcome!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

loquacius posted:

Not a fesh (will post mote later) but the guy sent something he claims to be a chapter of his book

:nws:https://pastebin.com/gThnAYSd:nws:

guys I don't think there's actually 25,000 pages of this

Clearly written ad-hoc for our benefit. I'd give him a 6/10 for effort since he including cuckoldry, bestiality, and amateurish prose. He missed mentioning incels or vore though, so I can't give him any higher score.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Butt Discussin posted:

I'm agreed that if a book from an unknown author is very long, it's much better to break it into, for example, 200 page chunks priced at $4.99 each rather than $14.99 for the same 600 pages. I read a lot of kindle pulp fiction and I'm not going to pay more than $10 maximum for a book by an author I haven't already read and liked.

Yeah but good luck finding another book with squidfucking for under $15!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Cuttlefish belong to the same class (Cephalopoda) as squid, but are not, in fact, squid. My previous statement still stands.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

HerStuddMuffin posted:

You guys laugh, but I bet this is about the level of sophistication it took the confessor’s scammer to part him from his money.

Perhaps, but there's not much even a scammer can buy with made up story money.

Believe me, I've tried....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

ALFbrot posted:

Hypnosis sex is real, I'm always trying to get pulled into my wife's Sunken Place

Doh you beat me too it! Good form old chap!

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

The first true fesh we've had in this thread....

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I don't know if the first confession was written with one hand, but I certainly read it with one

Felt a little aunti-climactic to me....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Splicer posted:

Put it straight on your cv.
References:
Senior management from my last job are all in jail for felony credit card fraud but here's the contact details for the police officer I reported the credit card fraud to.
Officer Feelgood
555-69-420

Fun fact about Officer Feelgood: he is actually an ex-con himself, reformed after a lengthy medical malpractice lawsuit landed him a dime in Joliet.