Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

oh my god

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i can't believe how good abbeycourt manor is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Carthag Tuek posted:

Posey! Posey!!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Phy posted:

I never knew Jane Austen as written by a parody two-dudes-on-a-couch gamer webcomic author would be my jam, but it is

It so is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

recovering from being a bird

just like human therapy is for recovering from being a human

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

just drop em on https://postimages.org/

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

posting good webcomics without mentioning trixie slaughteraxe for president, smh

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

this is a crime

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

here is a list of comics this thread may deserve:
-melty bee girl comic
-the one with nazis and human-headed dogs
-idk, the wotch?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

well i'll post it

it's no gentle likpa

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

today i choose to disappoint

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

This is my favourite comic

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thank you douche wolf, bless you, we need more deegan threads

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

do it you coward

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

you guys all know about "pokemon regional", right?

("what if superman's rocket landed in sexy human pokemon world")

Captain Hygiene posted:

How has this thread gone so right so fast

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Splicer posted:

Did this ever finish? Post it all!

nah i think the commissioner ran out of money

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

One-off? There are multiple Deegans that I'm going to have to trigger warning.

May 29, 2002

Siegfried is the best Deegan character

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Help the thread is on fire

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ziv Zulander posted:

I nominate myself for IK of this thread, sixers for everybody starting with me

A vote for ziv is a vote for what we deserve

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

organburner posted:

Today is the beginning of the new you.

One month ago you made yourself a promise: you were going to turn your life around. You were going to get a real job, stay out of jail, and not get into any more trouble with cults. Nobody thought you could do it; they said your questionable reputation, lack of any useful skills, and flagrant alcoholism would always hold you down.

But you had a plan.

You were going to start over, far from home. You pawned off your belongings, withdrew the rest of your inheritance, and narrowly managed to buy your way onto a merchant ship bound for Cyrodiil.

And now you have arrived, alone and penniless in a foreign country. Rounding up to the nearest week, you’ve been sober for an entire seven days. This is your chance to be whatever you want to be. Whoever you want to be.

You think you’ll start with a new name. Something less ethnic, maybe suitably Imperial, to fit in in your new home.

> Enter name

does the guy who made this still lurk the forums, waiting to post missives about how he saw the dominic deegan rape storyline and decided to make a real heroic rapist story or something like that

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Parts of Raine dog are interesting. Conceptually it's a gigantic loving mess and that really should have been obvious to the author

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Regy Rusty posted:

Okay I finished reading all of Hitmen for Destiny and it's now one of my favorite webcomics

What else of this guy's stuff should I read

Trixie slaughteraxe is hands down the best webcomic

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ya know, we have not yet plumbed the full depths of webcomics

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i vaguely remember some extremely weird drama about pupkin's creator but not what it was

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Splicer posted:

It's also short and brought us the amazing Hot Dog which I cannot find

edit: you son of a bitch

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Twitch posted:

All I can remember is that he was friends or acquaintances with Shmorky, who said that he was okay but extremely weird (anything they said is suspect, but it's all I have to go on). I'll stop posting if he was like a nazi or molested kids or something, but will otherwise continue.

Thank you for loving Pupkin.

if it was something that bad I probably would have remembered

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

field balm posted:

While i'm posting, I started reading a kind of metaphysical web comic that started with a guy hurtling through space a while ago, I think it had something to do with someone who worked on adventure time. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

is it Forming?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

this is even stranger than i remember

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Raine dog is strange now but it was so much stranger to read straight off the back of ozy and millie

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i like bad comics

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

hmmm
no

i love bad comics

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i did think the cat at the coffee shop was a nod to newshounds, I didn't know the whole thing was

i do think the reaction to it is a bit overblown, but that one particular page is... yeah

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thanks for the reminder of college dog tho

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Boba Pearl posted:

Pupkin is deeply unsettling.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Come And See posted:

You really have to read all of Raine Dog to get a handle on how much ego goes into making your self-insert a MLK-tier martyr.

But I wash my hands of all that.

Pretty sure that page wasn't drawn by Dana. Wasn't it drawn by that person who did a bunch of other parody pages for webcomics? They had that very scratchy colouring style throughout

E: was it an edit?? The last three panels may have been replaced. gently caress it's so long ago I can't even remember

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Oh my godddddddd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I'm loving dead