Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lockback posted:

Spacing valley of the Timberwolves

We need shooting

Am I the only one seeing :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

morestuff posted:

Dissolve teams, all players are required to drive around the country in dune buggies playing 1-on-1 on improvised courts whenever they cross paths

In full armor. TWO GO IN, ONE COMES OUT!

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Chairchucker posted:

Wow weird that Lavar comes across as a jackass in that latest bit of news. So weird.

Wait until the Jackass shoe hits the trade shows!

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Dejan Bimble posted:

The best guys to defend Lebron are Lebron sized guys who are strong. They the passing lanes and force him to try and break them down or shoot his jumper, depending what they want from him. Historically, a Lebron sized man is the man who's been able to hold his own and let help come in due time rather than in a constant confused scramble. They didn't have someone Jaylen Brown's length or with his agility last year, but Lebron is a basketball genius so he'll bait him into everything.

Jae Crowder's arms are quite a bit shorter than Brown's and he's not nearly as agile. But Jaylen Brown is a rookie

I'd go with Crowder because he's strong and big like that. Bang with LeBron, just don't make him angry.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Metapod posted:

Thomas will guard LeBron because he will remind LeBron of his son thus calming the beast

Well he picked his pocket, maybe you're onto something!

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Metapod posted:

I'm glad serge is getting paid

The 2012 Thunder had 4 Olympians. It's like a mini-series. Yeah, they gettin paid.

edit- Russ and Jim are 1st Team All NBA, Kevin is 2nd.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

FuzzySkinner posted:

Lue actually helped change the team's style of play mid-season in 2016 IIRC.

He has the respect of the locker room and he really pushed them to be better. He's very unsung, but a helluva coach.

His I Ching is Un Sung Lue

R.D. Mangles posted:

He didn't go back to Turkey, he was traveling from Jakarta to Bucharest but his passport was canceled by the Turkish government, so they're not letting him in Romania and may deport him back to Turkey.

I think Presti masterminded it to free up cap space.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

hahaha

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Rabid Snake posted:

Curry looking like Malcolm X with a new haircut and those glasses

No, you pube, he dont.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

he looks more like a fuckin christian camp counselor, soft rear end bitchbaby

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Artic Puma posted:

Malcom X wasn't a ginger. lol

You'll never recover from this you noob get in the noob chair for scornings \_

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Paul Zuvella posted:

Durant taking 32 million rather than 35 million makes literally no appreciable difference. Unless he literally is going to play for like 40% below market value, then it does not really matter in the long run. They are going to be in the luxury tax next year with 8ish actual NBA players on their roster, and it only goes up from there.

Gotta take your scoodenfroody where you find it friendo because otherwise

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Fast Luck posted:

Honestly, Kevin Durant's legacy will be worse having won 12 championships with the Warriors than it would be if he never made the finals in Oklahoma City.

I was looking for that youtube of the 2 guys on a tree limb, then on the moon and the one guy says to the other "biiiitch" (edit- he's talking about his wife)

It seems appropriate every time Durant's name is posted. Someone help a brotha out

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lol, thank you.

I said beeeiiiitch

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Paperback Writer posted:

And that's the father who even disowned him because of the political poo poo. drat.

Erdogan- "That was a soft disown."

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Libertine posted:

If David Stern was still commissioner he would already have called Kizer Soze in Turkey to assassinate Erdogan and take care of this problem for Kanter.

He knows where the bodies are buried because he buried them.

ftfy

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Shear Modulus posted:

maybe durant really really wants to reunite with scottie brooks

That's very possible, he was really mad they let scottie go. I knew the lady who managed the frozen yogurt place they used to go to after games, and say what you will about his X-O deficiency syndrome, scottie is a real player's coach.

:namedrop::thunk:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Shear Modulus posted:

tried to fully understand the triangle while driving on a roundabout and was driven mad

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Strawberry Panda posted:

That weed looks lovely but still fun.

What a loving generation...... :rolleye:

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Declan MacManus posted:

Old people talking about weed are just like old people talking about sports; it's just a lot of "in my day" garbage

Sorry you had to smoke dirch weed out of a tab can with the black panthers grandpa

Shut up bitch. We smoked it and WE LIKED IT. poo poo was dangerous, you get busted in Texas for a joint, you're lookin at life. Yeah, and lemme tell you about paraquat sonny....*falls over backward in rocking chair, foaming at the mouth.....*

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Rick posted:

The Lakers have a projected payroll of under 50 million for George's free agency year at this point, so that really isn't the issue. They are gonna have money in 2018-19 pretty much no matter what they do.

Getting to a "big offer" for Waiters this season (assuming that means the max) would require a bit of maneuvering, but actually not all that much.

I'm not saying I want either of these things to happen, just that money isn't the problem.

I hope Dion gets paid. Tbf, the Thunder offered him whatever it was, 8 or 10 mil or so and he walked. I honestly don't think he would have blossomed into what he was doing if it weren't for Satan Riley in Miami. It remains to be seen if that was all Dion will ever do.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Dejan Bimble posted:

George W Bush saw into Putin's soul and knew he was a good man. It was a different time, before cold war 2 started because Russia objected to regime change operations in Ukraine and then Syria. It was a time before popular finance blogs were put on an official list of Russian propaganda dupes for criticizing Hillary Clinton and various foreign wars. It was a better time, french touch and electro house were keeping clubs across the world banging, Mark thecobrasnake Hunter was taking pics of LA's coolest club attendees and Yvan Rodic was doing the same in Europe. It was a far better time (2006)

lol

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Lamar Pliskin?

pause

I heard you was dead.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Perrier in a 3-shot glass.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

DeimosRising posted:

District lack of our playoff posters last night, strange stuff

As an irregular playoff poster I turned on a PBS thing about Jimi Hendrix then realized I knew how that turned out, it's gonna end depressing, and look at all those skags who.....then I flipped it over to the game and realized I knew how that was going to turn out, it's gonna end depressing, and will you look at those skags.....

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Sports Argument Stadium › NBA Playoffs 2016-17 G/V: The Posts Are Bad Now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

EvanTH posted:

KD just did an interview where he told a ton of weird small lies (stuff that directly contradicts both his own stories and stories from his teammates), great resource if anyone wants to a fake expert on body language and microexpressions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c0_2msk6pk

In what really matters his interview game and dress went straight to poo poo after he left OKC I couldn't watch past a minute

• Locked thread