Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
only the greatest update will get the greatest thread. kyuuu.kyuuuuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

the game is crashing straight to home when trying to load it :(

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

i currenlty have 14 characters ready for t2 and a number of others who do not have a t2 yet. i need those tickets

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

i'm holding the rest of my t-2s until the end of november because of the next potential asgard update.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

DC just put out a game called DC Legends that might be a brave frontier and future fight mash up. I haven't started it yet to see how it is.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Stunt Rock posted:

The DC toilet game is literally just a reskin of Galaxy of Heroes but with better graphics and animations. That's disappointing, because Galaxy is dumb and bad and not fun and the shop items are way overpriced for what you get.

i agree and the bios in this game are super stingy, there are no timers for energy, and a million item parts. Plus they have multiples of the same character, but instead of being skins you buy like in FF they are completely different characters so the roster is bogged down by batmans, jokers, and supermans.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Stunt Rock posted:

The problem isn't even really the gameplay, which is fine I guess. I don't have a problem with them necessarily emulating the gameplay from Galaxy of Heroes, because I think that system could work. I do have a problem with them emulating the stingy, greedy-rear end model that that game uses for progression.

Part of the reason I don't mind giving Netmarble money is because of how generous they are, The fact that they have reasonable and low-cost items that are still useful,and how much effort they seem to actually put into making their game fun.

same. i spend $4 a month on the game for a reason.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

T2 carnage today and rolled a double recovery rate 5 star obelisk. He has 249.3% recovery rate now.

He is invincible.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

RatHat posted:

Yeah but the thing with T2 Carnage is he doesn't need healing anymore.

Sharon is a bit of a pain still.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Black Bolt is going to pump out a ton of damage.

Do I wait for the Asgard update or use my last t2 for Black Bolt? :gonk:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Those 6 star tickets are good for all my 4 star characters with bios that are impossible to get. 😑

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Black Bolt T2 is good. Not Elsa, Sharon, YJ, or Carnage good, but Silk or Ant-Man goo.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Unworthy Thor, The Hood, Mephisto, Scarlet Witch, or Beta Ray Bill.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

poo poo yeah. I'll be buying uniforms for everyone I don't have a uniform yet. :)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Which costumes are best for Black Widow, Daisy, Falcon, and Winter Soldier?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

RatHat posted:

Widow: Civil War, though it's close enough to 2099 that you can pick either.
Daisy: The Marvel's Agents of Shield one, though the other uniform does make her a Dodge Ignore striker for World boss.
Falcon: The Civil War one, no question.
Winter Soldier: It's personal preference between Civil War and the Captain America costumes since one of them changes up his moveset.

thanks.

and which of the two hulk costumes are the best? extra damage is good, but that guard immune is tempting.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

fart simpson posted:

Note that out of all these characters only Black Widow and Daisy are any good and deserve consideration on buying a uniform unless you really like the characters for some reason. Hulk is totally garbage no matter which uniform you pick.

I have all the good costumes and it is more stat boosting for Shadowland and other game modes. I'm looking at those 5 and malekith . I have a few more like drax, star-lord, nebula, gamora, and such that have garbage costumes and want to wait a little longer.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

rizzen posted:

So that's my list of uniforms for my scrubby heroes, I think I'll grab the lowest crystal pack here this afternoon, so what mandatory uniforms do you in the know goon types think I'm missing?

Ronan, Black Bolt, Wasp, Goliath (giant-man), and ant-man (civil war) are all good costumes for good characters.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Adult Sword Owner posted:

But he has the survivability at T2, then? Sounds good to me

He does have 1 second where he is open to damage if you use his moves right. The best option is damage ISO set and lots more damage everywhere else. He can pour it out.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

He should do a bit more damage yeah, but he is a very good character still. I place him on the Silk/Ant-Man tier.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Network42 posted:

I only have one more day of bio subscription left. How hosed do you think I am?

hyperion is sub only too.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The Silk finger jizz costume is in game now. :pusheen:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Finished Dr. Strange.

And I'm seeing lots of talk about different colored boxes. Are you all insane? White is the only color available.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ramadu posted:

Nope.

I've been doing 2-3 full rifts a day lately but I've been getting all my 6* characters to 415 at least for SL and it's helped me immensely to do.

Speaking of, this is my roster:

Who should I look into t2ing next? I am currently working on Janet and Carol but I have no idea who I should look at after that and would like some input from you nerds. Thanks and gaz bless

Enchantress

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ramadu posted:

lmao im a goddamn retard and figured this out mere moments before you posted this!!!!!

basically i kept forgetting to hit the check mark to save it and also positioned the movement thingy in the wrong place.

i am the idiot future fighter

yeah, using up my monthly sub bios on her. waiting to grab a mega 6* ticket to use on her though before I use the bios.

They just had a mega ticket Thursday or Friday.

If you need other ideas Black Bolt and Giant-Man both become massive damage dealers.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Plus Carnage is super fun to play. He is so happy to murder.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I ranked up all of enchantress' gear to 19s with the lucky pulls of 1 each time. Since then it has been a slow crawl to a little over half way to 20 on one piece of gear. :negative:

This t2 ticket screams to be used.

Edit: Hyperion sucks.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Yes check Saint Freak's waifu tier to see who, by law and factual data, is beautiful tier all the way down to "You got me drunk and violently ripped my pants off, but I'm gonna lie say I have a girlfriend and boyfriend so no thank you, but I am flattered" Tier.

The elektra tier

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Angela looks good and the iFrame will help.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm T2ing Angela later and Loki at the end of the month. Angela looks like she will be another shadow land clear.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Actually I think I have 150 Angela bios and just need the BM. Then I can t2 her and Loki and save a ticket for next month. :clint:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

My person. I have 20s on my Angela for a year.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

fart simpson posted:

Look guys what else do you have to work with in Combat? He's one of the highest DPS combat characters and everyone knows it.

Hulkbuster? More like hulkchumpster

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Angela is pretty beast now. The dodge plus crit rate is a killer combo. She doesn't have long term survivability, but if your match is going longer than a minute with her something is wrong.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 21, 2016

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'm 30 and don't use spreadsheets. Sorry not sorry for not hitting co-op button when I play bulleyes

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

RatHat posted:

Does iCloud backup do anything for this game? I have 5GB and Future Fight is using up 4.8 of it...

It is a problem with iPhone apps. A lot of them make data that you can not erase unless you delete the app. Was the only way I could fix my 5.3GB podcast app.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

fart simpson posted:

I'm saving 1 of the T2 tickets in hopes that Kamala gets her T2. Any day now...

I saved a t2 for someone.

Car Rider is a damned beast mode at T2 though.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The three new characters better be Flatman, Doorman, and Mister Immortal.

If not then I guess Ironheart for a lock. Danielle Cage as a dark horse too. Costumes I would say a new Wasp, Red Hulk, and maybe Squirrel Girl.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It is a swerve and we get Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing. Be still heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

Gotcha. I appear to be able to approve people in Goonlactus now. Power overwhelming.

I feel like I should T2 people that haven't been reviewed yet just in case there are hidden gems. Mockingbird and Gamore here we go!

Merry kyuuuuumas

• Locked thread