Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Scyantific posted:

More to that Gategate thing:

Arthmoor was one of the modders granted early access to Skyrim Special Edition, and as such, ported over the Open Cities mod with the Oblivion Gates intact.

Is that true? Where are they, I haven't seen them. He definitely has a standalone mod to add the gates, so I thought he'd taken them out of open cities...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

SplitSoul posted:

Or species.

Dicks on everything. And little bowties on the dicks.

NSFW (oglaf)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yes, let the anime spill out into the streets, the cities. Let them drown in a tide of jiggle-titted waifus. They will beg for another expansion of bland blocky spaceships shooting each other in a dull libertarian future.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

RareAcumen posted:

I can't believe everyone's bullying this poor game developer. All he wanted to do was entertain you. :(

In a game where asking if you can skin the corpses of the people you eat to make human leather parkas is a legitimate question that will get you a serious answer.

He actually chilled out in the comments to that very rps article so it was a disappointingly brief meltdown.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

flatluigi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhrUozHea8

the last ten minutes of this are dedicated to one surprisingly fantastic mod and its effects and it's frankly beautiful

that is a pro click.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yardbomb posted:

Someone played through a ton of it, at least the entire first act or whatever and most (Possibly all? Been a while) of the second too on the RPG codex for laughs, boy that was something.

Ooooh yes, found it.

"Thank you for bearing with this LP till the end. I sure as hell am hating it towards the end. This had been an uneven ride. At some point, Valine simply forgot about the player's motivation and completely went into some...unrelated adventures."

Also the relevant first post of that thread: "I hope you die of cancer!"

cripes, this mod. even 2011 era rpgcodex is taken aback:

quote:

7th update, uh ? So far, we've experienced rapes, attempted rapes, public nakedness, artistic nakedness, furtive nakedness, random nakedness, hardly there clothes, BDSM, accusations of being a prostitute and rampant lechery. We've even managed to protect our virtue once or twice. The obvious question is : what's next ?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Furia posted:

Awesome, thanks. Them's a lot of words but I knew what I was getting into

In the interest of not making GBS threads up the thread too much with my own personal stuff, I would like to point everyone to the awesome Existence 2.0 which is available for all the Fallout games. It adds a radio station which on its own completely alters the ambiance of the game, and is highly recommended

good post, that's an amazing mod.

I'd also recommend all cheska's mods: frostfall et al.

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jun 8, 2017

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Digirat posted:

It wasn't an official thing in skyrim up until now, although of course there's survival mods for skyrim. Someone who's actually up to date on skyrim modding tell me how bethesda's mode shapes up to what you can get from survival mods?

Frostfall plus one of the realistic needs/disease mods is a solid survival sim.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Max Wilco posted:

Question: Has anyone here ever tried the Plus Patch for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodline?

I started playing the game a year ago, and finally got around to playing it again for Halloween. I iinstalled the Basic Patch (v8.8, I believe), but I was curious what was different about the Plus Patch. So far, the game's okay, but there's parts of it that feel really rough and I was curious if the Plus patch improved things. I remember there was some drama about it, but I don't remember what it was about.

Sorry if this doesn't really constitute as mod talk; I thought maybe since the Plus patch added content and changed things up, it was okay. I meant to ask over in the VtM:B thread, but it's fallen into the archives.

Plus patch was fine when I played it. It’s the sort of changes that inspire deranged flame wars but are modest in practice.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bieeardo posted:

I'm still a little sore at their 'Oh, btw, we're shutting this shebang down' prank at the end of GOG beta. Not sore enough to stop me from buying from them, though.

Jokes are indeed very bad, agreed

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Unwanted sonic frottage alert

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Well bless your heart

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Minerva metastasis is great

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Rain in Santa Monica is so unrealistic

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I was meaning more all the vampires and how the sun never rises

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That looks really good

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Titties give life and are therefore blessed :unsmith:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The Elder Wand!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Huzzah! posted:

"Sir, I'm getting chaotic readings"

stay young stay simple

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

There is a hilarious lp going on in gbs for apocalypse, worth a look.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Sure

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

lurksion posted:

At a minimum DMCA should be applicable. Damages probably not? Unless statuary due to intention? But that's lawyers and actual $$ first.

Surprised there haven't been a DMCA though.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I like the voice actor for serious old table guy, he had gravitas

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

That's bad

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

Can I get a luchanarrative dissonance mod

... You never heard of El Diablo Robótico...?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

drkeiscool posted:

did you guys know you are required to have a nexus account to download files from there now, or is that old news?

There's another link, look closer. It's a bit deceptive

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Mr.Misfit posted:

The following is a screenshot from Jossar in the 'My God, It's Full Of Techs: Let's Play Caveman2Cosmos (Civ IV overhaul mod)'-Thread
made while playing Caveman2Cosmos, a Civ4-FanMod that takes...basically a lot of dumb stuff to make Civ4 run excrutiangly long and slow.

Yikes. Could they have chosen anyone worse as a representation for a german leader?

i mean hitler acted just like someone playing civ so it's appropriate

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It's always been that way?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

tbh the centaurs with the bras are like way weirder than the booby ones

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Leal posted:

Double posting but I just found this and it really makes me want to get back into skyrim vr. Someone made a crazy good combat mod for Skyrim where you chain spell combos and poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jikcRgLNr0

That looks great! Is it only for Skyrim VR?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Skwirl posted:

Why wouldn't they just release the DLL? I see in the post you linked someone blaming 2k and not Firaxis, did 2k buy Firaxis after 6 was released and that caused the change in policy around mods? because the first article makes it sound like Firaxis promised and delivered a lot of pro-modding stuff at the start.

Releasing the source code is rare though isn't it? Did the other civs do it?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Max Wilco posted:

I'll say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwz6wj1yRs :eyepop: How does he pull off some of this camera work?

Games are art like telephones are conversations

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cup Runneth Over posted:

For the love of God, Montresor!

Yes... for the love of God...!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

King Vidiot posted:

If you don't want to see hell anymore, you can call a girls.

(Nods intensely)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

In a sense every video game character is, an object

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I'll let the games mods know, thanks for the heads up.

Lol sorry, misread this as something that was happening on sa

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Jul 6, 2021

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

goblin week posted:

No, let’s send a pacekeeping mission

blue helmets with goatse on them, shaking down modders asking their views on stairs

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dirk the Average posted:

gently caress fitted sheets.

Wrong order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I presume BSA stands for balls, poo poo, and rear end?