Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I'm using wifi to read this thread on my cell phone, am I gonna get brain cancer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

bhsman posted:

I'm curious to know which goons have already voted or if anyone prefers going on Election Day for the spectacle/tradition.

It's a like 25 mile drive each way to the early voting location for my County so I vote on election day instead of wasting gas.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

moist turtleneck posted:

I just want Hillary elected so she can take even more guns away than Obama did

So one gun?

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Evil Fluffy posted:

And hasn't IL/WI had bad trends for the Dems over the last week or 2?

I don't know about WI, but Kirk has been absolutely bombing in IL after claiming that Duckworth was lying about her family serving in the US military since the Revolutionary War(which is true) because her mom is from Thailand during a debate.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Non Serviam posted:

As fun as it might use that as a bumper sticker, can you elaborate?

Accusing critics of being Jewish, making a big deal out of every time Hillary gave speeches to Jewish groups even if it was over something completely non-controversial, using lots of standard anti-Jewish dog whistles, etc.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

fishmech posted:

Also being raised in a neo-nazi cult in Australia, this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_(Australian_New_Age_group)

People can escape that stuff and grow out of it, like the Stormfront dude's kid or the Prussian Blue twins. I'd say the fact that Assange is still doing that kind of stuff now is much more damning.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Peechka posted:

Im making and loading my own bullets to, dscuss. But not to kill presidents, to exercise my right to bear arms and target shoot at my cabin. Me and wife have many guns, probably that will be taken away from us too.

But glad I made you mad enough to care about me so much.

you literally said in your TFR post you made it to kill Obama and Clinton.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I only know Nassim Taleb from his anti-GMO hard on. I don't know if he's any good at his actual discipline, but I do know he's great at talking out of his rear end while he pretends to understand poo poo he doesn't.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Maybe tsa's gimmick is that they're as terrible as the actual TSA.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Every time Shaun King posts something anti-Trump on Facebook, the comments just get flooded with "BUT WHAT ABOUT $HILLARY?!?" bullshit. I wonder if he regrets going in so hardcore with the Bernie or Bust crowd during the primary now that it's clear that so many of his "allies" from then only cared about him being a black Bernie supporter and not about any of his anti-racism work.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Just stopped by my local Hillary GOTV office to grab signs and stickers/Dem voting guides/etc, I plan on volunteering for phone banking/canvassing tomorrow evening.

Every little bit helps! Get out and help people to VOTE FOR HILLARY :cool::hf::abuela:!!

I just saw the first yard signs go up near me(I've seen some in town, but not out where I live). Surprisingly, it was Hillary, along with a Duckworth sign. No House race signs though since we don't have a Dem candidate.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

isn't posting people irl phone numbers a dox? lol

Considering the 555, I don't think it's a real number.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
One of my judges up for retention was a police officer before getting their law degree. No thanks.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

MattD1zzl3 posted:

*raises hand*

We're talking about people, not poo poo golems.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Craptacular! posted:

The country is a lot more purple than it appears, and I think populous states aren't necessarily going to be 90% Clinton.

They don't need to be 90% blue to over ride the hard red tiny states. I live in Illinois and our population is equal to about the 10 or 11 smallest states combined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

climboutonalimb posted:

NYT knows what butters their bread

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/794599815254515713

How much is the media directly to blame for their utter failure this season versus the industry revenue streams drying up.

How is the loving Wall Street Journal tied for the most balanced of the five?

• Locked thread