Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sam Wang is potentially in trouble financially tomorrow morning, Nate Silver is somehow not going to be destitute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

cult member at airport posted:

You gotta give it to Trump, he singlehandedly ended the Bush and Clinton dynasties. Until Chelsea or George P. Bush run, I guess.

Ivanka will absolutely own them both.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Brannock posted:

Lmao if you think this was a leftist schism instead of complete hatred towards potential allies

There were many people who literally stated they didn't want white people to be a part of the Democratic Party, that somehow it was going to dominate on the back of Obama's African American vote total and Latinos would save the Republic (WE DONT loving VOTE)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ElrondHubbard posted:

Well, at least the same media that enabled Trump is now stuck having to deal with an all powerful and vengeful Trump ready to put them in gulags.

Many of those ((())) journalists are getting swamped tonight btw

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Also gently caress Lena Dunham

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My President is White and my Yeti cooler Too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Our Long National Nightmare Begins

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Markorjoshua posted:

Anyone old enough, was it this ominous when regan was elected?

Democrats ruined the loving economy, and lost a helicopter to primitive Iran. People were ecstatic.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

JT Jag posted:

I supported Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general

This isn't my fault

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Enjoy watching everything Obama has worked for be dismantled and then some, you deserve this. Sorry to visible minorities, America has essentially told you to go gently caress yourselves.

To be honest the perception that minorities were not outcast any longer under Obama was a dizzying dream.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

There is a huge backlash in Latino communities against the migrants from central America. People are 'disgusted' 'angry' whatever because they sent their children here alone. Also Mexican American and other more established immigrants amongst Latinos are very much happy to pull up the bridge before others can cross. It's bad. I was hoping Hillary really could have swayed Latinos the way she did in 2008.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

breaklaw posted:

Time to get high while I watch this speech.

linku plz

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

libs already willing to go conservative next go round just like ABUELA tried to pragmatically tell us. You're not getting away with it again you fuckers

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Fix posted:

HE loving FINISHED WITH YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT

:discourse:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I am sad 6 year old Hillary was filibustered by mean ol Robert Byrd

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Godinster posted:

I can't wait to hear from the DNC and establishment fucks how Bernie and millennials were to blame for this

I will smother those pieces of poo poo

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

its going to be really weird when D&D becomes readable overnight

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

time to play video games for the next 4 years

Donald Trump is going to introduce the Nintendo Switch in Madison Square Garden!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

MSNBC trying to wrap their mind around a Trump voter is just

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol katy tur thinks the general election is still on

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nobody wants to see her.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Obama appears to have self-owned trusting Comey

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Harlock posted:

Get rid of anyone with the Clinton stink

You know they will do the exact opposite. DWS would have been in that loving White House.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jose posted:

remember the reports that he'd destroyed the trump brand due to his campaign and now he's president lmao

The press made up a lot of bullshit it appears now.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Montasque posted:

Here's how this happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X6gt327huo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

This is a super villain's origin story.

Thanks Obama

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

sit on my Facebook posted:

You guys can try to make it all about racism, that's the easy answer because there certainly is a lot of that going on and it doesn't make you rethink your philosophy at all. But downplaying the economic and political disenfranchisement that led to this election and ignoring the very real concerns of the people who just crushed American progressivism out of nowhere is only going to lead to more defeats

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/OwenJones84/status/796271326138953728

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The internet as it appeared for the last few months is probably as it will appear through the entirety of Trump's presidency going forward. The Obama era and the rise of tumblr/reddit is over.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Harlock posted:

Yes because the Democrats outwardly rejected the candidate on their side who connected with the deciding demographic of the general electorate

loving ouch

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nichael posted:

What do you mean by that?

The remaining cuddly parts of the internet will be torn to shreds.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Goldwater thumbs upping Hillary for her massive win today

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The correct lesson to take away is that saying your presidential election is rigged, and the laughing stock of the world for months & racist frogs really does help GOTV far more than any inside-baseball OH I REMEMBER THOSE LBJ POLITICAL ADS! ME! I REMEMBER THAT AD!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Yudo posted:

To make myself clear, Sanders or even Biden would have annihilated Trump, though I am more confident about the former due to the electoral attitude and his perceived "outsider" status.

Trump has been christened the political novice by the Associated Press. 2 Term president.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

A non-insignificant amount of rural white Trump voters also like Obama, as paradoxical as that sounds.

Because Obama is as charismatic as an American can be. Hillary was more stiff than Gaddafi's corpse.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vince is going to give Trump another Hall of Fame holy poo poo

The President & Ric Flair.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

reminder that the Nevada Culinary Union won Clinton a legit swing state and a senate seat despite her abysmal performance, proving that working people truly trump the loathsome capital milquetoasts

It is nice their turn-out was sincere and meaningful unlike whatever Pizza-donut harmonica wagon Kaine thought would bring out the plebes

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

not as dumb as DNC officials, apparently

donna brazille cheating really did hurt the Clinton campaign.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nation Throws Off Tyrannical Yoke Of Moderate Respect For Women

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

• Locked thread