Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Have Dems cooled off on the "Russia won Trump the election" conspiracy now that they're shouting down conspiracies about themselves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Those poor victims at Comet Ping Pong

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

:wow:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

change my name posted:

Do you think there'll be Apprentice challenges at the White House

"Walk to Brooklyn and get me a cheesecake"

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/806913241813164032?lang=en

Was this mentioned at all during the campaign and I missed it? This is going to be on the news a bunch tomorrow.

...what if he has a lovechild

:getin:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

Real talk, there should be much more emphasis on providing quality urgent care facilities which are better for dumb bullshit

The problem with UrgentCare places is they're only open like 9-8 because offering cushy hours without midnight shifts is how they woo doctors to work for them. If I broke my foot at 1AM I'd love to go to an UrgentCare over an emergency room and probably save $2000, but they're not open at night.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
R. Kellyanne Conway

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I Saw Mommy Piss On Santa Claus

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Can't wait to see the backsplash from this news

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How long do we have to wait for Trump's first approval rating to be released

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

i wonder how much each of them were paid

They did it with a gun to their head

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

So if it's repealed and replaced with nothing...everyone dies?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Paul Anka being a closet piece of poo poo is the best news I've heard all day

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Every headline on Google News is some variation of "Trump Vows 'Insurance for Everybody'":

https://news.google.com/

He hosed up, didn't he

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Yossarian-22 posted:

Maybe we'll get single payer but with such regressive taxes that it'll gently caress over the poor anyway

I mean, if Trump wanted to go rogue and say "we need Single Payer health care", what is he risking exactly

Would both sides of the aisle try to impeach him to shut him up?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Yossarian-22 posted:

Bing bing bing

Microsoft just came

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Krazyface posted:

Bing bing bong 2: Bing bing bing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtVQWY_F2Yc

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Big Fat Iguana posted:

he's going to give us universal healthcare lol

What...

What if liberals fight against single-payer because TRUMP

This is a thing that could happen

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

BeOSPOS posted:

N-word tape drops today!

this is entirely based on some unproven rumor some provocateur posted to a right wing rag based on what he heard from within NBC/buzzfeed. But I want to believe

:worship::pray::sax::shittydog::worship:

You read Info Wars

lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.infowars.com/report-cnnbuzzfeed-to-release-damaging-new-trump-tape-48-hours-before-inauguration/

quote:

A source claiming to work for NBC has contacted Infowars to warn of a CNN/Buzzfeed plot to release a damaging video tape of Donald Trump just 48 hours before he is inaugurated as president.

According to the source, who wishes to remain anonymous, a two minute clip has been cut from out-takes of Trump’s appearances on The Apprentice which is “very damaging” and “nuclear in impact”.

The tape has been circulating for a while in an effort to attract rich backers such as Mark Cuban or Larry Flynt who would be prepared to take the substantial legal risk of releasing the video.

However, with Trump’s inauguration looming, “the plan is to leak it to CNN and Buzzfeed (as the ultimate f**k you) on Wednesday at 3pm,” claims the source.

The source added that he had the names of the people who were set to leak the tape and would be getting in touch with Trump’s Chief Strategist Steve Bannon to pass on the information.

Previous reports containing the existence of such a tape circulated before the election and resurfaced again on December 16 when comedian Tom Arnold claimed he had seen the footage and that it contained Trump saying, “every bad thing ever, every offensive, racist thing ever. It was him sitting in that chair saying the N-word, saying the C-word, calling his son a retard, just being so mean to his own children.”

Arnold also claimed that “he had talked to several other Hollywood players who had also seen the tape”.

According to Apprentice creator Mark Burnett, MGM, which acquired his company, has not released the tape due to contractual and legal restrictions.

The goal is to neutralize the impact of the tape by pointing out that it is yet another underhanded attempt to de-legitimize Trump’s presidency and put him on the back foot as soon as he enters office.

According to the source, the original plan was to release a portion of the tape on Sunday or Monday as a teaser, but Trump’s feud with Congressman John Lewis caused the leakers to reconsider and hold off.

“They should have released it on MLK day, but they want assurances of financial backing in case they get sued. One person still works for the Apprentice, he even thinks this will help with ratings!” states the source.

The tape contains Trump allegedly using the n-word off camera and the objective is to “discredit the president before the inauguration,” states the source.

We will update this report with more information as and when it becomes available.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

logikv9 posted:

where's bill clinton's illegitimate child, infowars

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Zyla posted:

happy n tape day everyone!!

i hope everyone enjoys their presents

Was this maybe why Trump reached out to prominent African American leader Steve Harvey

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

The cool thing about Donald Trump is that he'll finally rid the world of these American states and through her nonexistence, America will truly be made Great Again.

I sink, therefore I am

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Fallen Hamprince posted:

hillary clinton has had a terrible relationship with the media going back to her time as Arkansas AG, and it went both ways. one lowlight was when a newspaper compared then first-daughter chelsea to a dog

Let me tell you about the time Chelsea was in college and her parents gave instructions for the student newspaper to never reference her, and then some columnist did and got blackballed from journalism entirely

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Bass Bottles posted:

Hm I'm sure this is a true story, just like that story about Obama ruining a plumber's life I heard from a trump voter I know

http://articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/02/news/mn-38331

quote:

Stanford Writer Fired Over Column on Chelsea Clinton

October 02, 1997

KENNETH R. WEISS | TIMES EDUCATION WRITER

A Stanford Daily columnist lost his job after writing about Chelsea Clinton in violation of the student paper's policy to ignore the "First Freshman" unless she does something newsworthy.

Jesse Oxfeld wrote an opinion column questioning the university's policy of treating the president's daughter like any other freshman when her parents turned opening day into a circus of TV cameras, Secret Service agents and police dogs.

"First, why, precisely, is it that we're all expected to bend over backward to give Chelsea and her family a 'normal' Stanford experience," he wrote, "while the first family itself is under no similar obligation?"

Oxfeld, a senior majoring in communications, described the Daily's policy as "Clintonian," saying it amounts to "don't ask (anything about her life), don't tell (anyone outside the campus what you might happen to discover about her life), don't pursue (her at all)."

Stanford Daily Editor in Chief Carolyn Sleeth issued a statement Tuesday explaining that Oxfeld's column, which had been scheduled to run last Friday, violated the limitations she laid down on covering Clinton. Sleeth said she killed the column after Oxfeld refused to revise it, then told him he would no longer be a columnist this semester.

Oxfeld, the paper's former managing editor, said Wednesday that he supports the paper's limits on covering Clinton so that the Daily's reporters "are not abusing our status as students to gain access and file National Enquirer-style pieces on the party she went to and whom she's dating."

But he said Sleeth has taken the policy too far, especially in censoring an opinion page column. "This was an excuse to fire me," he said, adding that he and Sleeth have clashed over her insistence that staffers not freelance helping outside media cover Clinton.

Sleeth was unavailable for comment Wednesday. But in her statement, she said that Oxfeld represented the Daily as a paid staff columnist and thus was covered by its policies. She also noted that Oxfeld's "violation was the culmination of a series of work-related issues."

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

pathetic little tramp posted:

It's not a well-kept secret that Melania and Fuckface are separated.

I really hope "latest guy Melania is banging in Trump Tower" becomes a thing

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I remember last year someone said they were voting for Trump in hopes that he might stumble into doing some good inadvertently, and here it is

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Does the presidential motorcade usually take a route over grass

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Louisgod posted:

Isn't this a good thing? Granted this won't happen and the person writing this article is going off pure speculation but isn't this what a lot of Democrats wanted anyway?

lol if Trump gets impeached after proposing single-payer health care. You know Pence won't support that.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
is Eric Andre there?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I think her doctor would advise her against goose-stepping

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Someone just pointed out to me that the winning NY lottery number last night was 6666

Hail satan!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

people actively decided to vote for this

I can't loving believe I'd end up living under a fascist regime in my lifetime

I blame Jon Stewart and his various clones for antagonizing conservatives for a decade while failing to realize they outnumber Democrats

Oops

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Vladimir Putin posted:

There's going to be some Anne Frank type stories that come out of this.

The Diary of Dodd-Frank

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What is the Chicago invasion is just a ploy to arrest thousands of people and make them build the wall for free as prisoners

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

triple sulk posted:

Does global entry work for getting past the wall?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Does anyone else think Trump would have just as easily ran as a Democrat if they would have wooed him to do so 3-4 years ago?

He's just kind of graciously signing whatever policy lands on his desk right now, probably as a "thank you" to Republicans that landed him the job.

Wouldn't he have done the exact same thing for Democrats if they would have got him elected?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Feminasty Slut posted:

trump seems way too grandpa racist for that to work in my head.

What was the tipping point for him to change from Democrat to Republican, though? He was gushing about the benefits of single-payer health care not that long ago.

Did he lose a lot of money through Goldman-Sachs or something? Was his run purely done to gently caress over Jeb, and then he got carried away with it?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Schnorkles posted:

i wonder what the point that infowars starts going after trump is

...why don't the Democrats just buy Infowars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

euphronius posted:

I wonder what the new anti American international alliance will be called.

US Nair

• Locked thread