Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Now that Trump is president-elect nobody can take his phone away anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

mannerup posted:

nope and it owns

:agreed: Its really amazing.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

rear end cobra posted:

Why is he talking about loving flag burning of all things?

Because there were some photos of flag burning headlining articles about the protests after he won the election. Its been bothering him for weeks. He's been crafting the perfect masterstroke tweet in his mind since November 9th.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

comingafteryouall posted:

Obama is really waiting for the last possible second to reveal his true muslim nature and enact Sharia law throughout the United States using the plans practiced during Jade Helm, huh?

I'm honestly curious about what conspiracy theories these people are going to come up with during a Trump administration. Normally this would be a dumb thing to think about but it matters as much as anything else I guess.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
When twitter started up I really didn't think it would amount to much. Now we get to watch the president of the united states loose his mind in real time on twitter. lol

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I kind of did the same thing. Nothing but netflix and videogames for a few weeks. Today I realized the same dark fascination I'd get from the freep thread has been replaced by our next president's twitter feed. I think its a good time to start a heroin habit.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

If I come across a burning American flag, and there's no water around, is it more respectful to let it burn or to put out the fire with my piss?

piss while saluting IMO

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Karl Barks posted:

i'm the huge guy that walks into the frame around 35s as he talking about white superiority

https://twitter.com/samkalidi/status/800844608053735425

Pretty sure he was leaving to steal some embryos while the code compiles.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Prof. Lurker posted:

mods make this the background of cspam

The latest abomination of 2016. I somehow feel bad for Mitt fuckin' Romney. Hail Satan.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
A few pages ago you guys were talking about video games to play. Defcon is kind of old but its still one of my favorite simple but awesome multiplayer games. Its cheap and very relevant.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1520/

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ElPez posted:

Great game. Must be hard to get a match these days, though?

Yeah. Some friends of mine just organize private games here and there. I haven't even really looked to see how active the public scene is lately.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Jesus I've been reading Reich think-pieces for like 20 months. Somebody should tell him they don't matter.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I grew up in Appalachian PA. I have a lot of trump voters in my old high-school class. I see their facebook posts. I'd like to dispel the fiction that there is some kind of organized poor white people revolt going on based on the relentless march of globalization. These people are all really loving stupid.

I've got a 20 year reunion this summer and its going to be loving weird.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I wanna hear more about how Obama's vacations and Air Force One fuel are a wasted taxpayer dollars while trump's stupid loving victory rallies are a great way to keep the secret service busy.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I have some friends who work for the forest service and now they're going to have to go to an administration building with a picture of Trump on the wall when you walk in. My theory is they'll be out starting a bunch of forest fires to avoid the office. hahaha

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
You can say what you want about Obama but you can't say he wasn't an aesthetically pleasing president. I hope they photoshop trumps fingers longer for official photos. I'd do that job, gently caress it. I'd give him slenderman fingers.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Put on the tight trousers trump. I wanna see dat rear end.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Franklin Pierce is apparently my spirit president.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Pon de Bundy posted:

franklin pierce is ugly as gently caress you guys have disgustingly low standards about whats hot

That's a bottle of wild turkey 101 in that bag I know it.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Baloogan posted:

Is obama coming to the trump correspondent's dinner?!

its only fair

i want an obama pip cam during it

He'll pay off one of his darker skinned basketball buddies to sit in for him and nobody will notice the difference.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I hope CNN has a satellite truck outside the probation officers' house and asks him about it every time he opens the front door.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

blue squares posted:

Someone in my college classroom is reading this thread lmao I can see them

quick someone post an inline goatse we can get like half a classroom.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Nothing ends in post trump reality. Torment is eternal and all consuming.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I want to buy a digital copy of freelancer somewhere too. I don't care where. I still have the disc but I no longer have a disc drive. No wait I do but I'm way too lazy to install a disk drive for freelancer I'd rather just pay 20 bucks or something.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
What kind of rear end in a top hat would say "unshaven" instead of "bearded"? Go gently caress yourself, Cruz.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
What the gently caress, Trump? Its already past like 9AM. If you're not going to entertain me with your retard tweets you're useless to me.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I like pizza made of bread and cheese and the tears of children.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Is it just me or does Steve Bannon look permanently hungover?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

I wonder if he was scowling or just blank staring as someone tried to explain why Chiner is mad. We're all going to die lol.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I bet that Duterte guy convinced Trump that the war on drugs is supposed to be a shooting war during their 20 minute chat.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I was born in 1979. I remember being a kid in the 80's, reading/watching everything I could about nuclear war (I was a weird kid) and being terrified of Reagan's ability to end it all. Granted, I did a lof of this to myself but It would keep me awake at night terrified.

I feel young again. :unsmith:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Its nice to see that Trump's winning campaign strategy of doing the most retarded thing possible every single day is carrying over to the transition.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

deathbysnusnu posted:

2016, a world in which Ann Coulter and Sarah Palin are somehow right about things. 2017 is going to be a machine that swaps your conscious and unconscious minds , rendering your fantasies pointless while everything you've known becomes impossible to grasp... plus every 10 seconds it stabs you in the balls.

Earlier this year I found myself agreeing with Glenn Beck and Mitt Romney too. I'm pretty sure you are all just characters in my brain and that I'm unconscious in a mental hospital.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
We can unite under the fact that that stupid George W. Bush "Miss me yet?" meme is now relevant for all americans.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm just mad at everyone including our retard president-elect who does bullshit multi-part tweets. Just post it on facebook or write a blog or something jeez.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

orange sky posted:

Ugh this guy is everything I hate about society. He literally embodies everything I loathe in this capitalist poo poo show, and he's your president. poo poo.

And the poor people put him there. gently caress this gay earth.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
lol yes Donald. Its the press's fault I loving despise you. Not the stupid words coming out of your own tweets.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

The good news is I'm sure we'll all end up insane at the end of this. Trump is going down with us.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Darkman Fanpage posted:

we need a plague. too many people in the world

I'm doing my part to help by screwing then eating every monkey I can get my paws on. TRUMP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

JT Jag posted:

Ok I've been huddling in a corner and avoiding this thread for a while but christ, Carson as HUD secretary is the single most baffling pick Trump has made

Surgeon General I'd accept--- "he's a hell of a Surgeon!"--- but he has literally no experience in this field.

I'm too lazy to dig it up but a few pages ago someone suggested that Trump based the appointment of Carson to HUD based on the "Urban" part of the title. I'm 100% sure this is true.

• Locked thread