Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol hungry is a feeling u get when u dont eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and refugees are the uspol peeps who are being actively assimiliiated by our insideous cspam culture

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and europe is the place where brexit happened
thats how mr brexit got his name

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so i cracked some champagan laasy night and meh
gonna get bette r chamapaing today if i member

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

I think not.

CSpam are the good guys and D&D are the bad guys

d&d ARE THE englishmen now a bed aka d&d

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

OhFunny posted:

It ended with a gently caress up by a gently caress up.

Truly a fitting end to the Trump thread.

twas a cuck up haha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i guess i got the last thread title, small consolation!!! that thread was the best thing in 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
guess im up for this election!!

what I need are:

STREAMS, piratical, relevant, high definition, stable

MEMES, dank, fresh and spicy

THEMES, doom, despair, rebirth, a return to normalcy

CREAMS, boston, ice, baileys, soda

BEAMS, of hope, light

TEAMS, of excellent posters making excellent posts

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

bah i new i forgot something

i have NO BORBON NONE WHATE SOEVER

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
>_> I wasn't joking i need streams >_>

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

and a boyfriend ;_;

Dunno how long this'll stay up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9cB7o6a8ps

This looks to be official
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVlXX9_npTY

ty ty ty ty

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

anyone got a link to the predictit market on whether or not im actually terri schiavo and none of this is real?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZYxO_sYQ7I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW2pcjppxhk

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ReV VAdAUL posted:

A mod/admin civil war AND a GOP civil war!? drat you 2016, drat you to darning heck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqk4pWnVN5w

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

closing lf killed vilerat, closing cspam would probably murder baloogan

plz no

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Barks posted:

get baloogan to the safe house

better have a well stocked minibar

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

so far this is my favorite michell post today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

babypolis posted:

some sick part of me wants him to win just to see the world go to poo poo in real time

its kinda like brexit, going into brexit i thought no fuckin brexit way it was going to happen. some right wing brexrrorist (not false flag) offed a british congresswoman the week before brexit and i thought that deffo would brexit swing things out of brexit.

im 100% certain clinton is going to win; but im willing to be bexited, and brexited hard

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Phyresis posted:

you're incorrigible

part o my charm I guess

Josef K. Sourdust posted:

Depends if you are the Brexiter or the Brexitee.

I've been Brexited and it wasn't very pleasant.

:(

i do not understand the difference

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Covok posted:

Here's the thing: we could joke about this and make jabs about how "this is the guy who handled the Trump insurgency after Putin lost faith," but all of that would be kind of making light of the fact an actual man died. Just saying.

gently caress that guy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

comingafteryouall posted:

death is certain and falling from the russian consulate is a pretty metal way to die

dying of polonium poising in a UK hospital while HM government goes "lol ofc its russia but gently caress if we're gonna do anything lol shouldn't have defected you fucko" is a more metal way to die

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

The Trump Thread was so large that it made a significant impact on the usability and performance of the Something Awful forums

good job trump thread

best thread of my life

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Chair In A Basket posted:

welp i hosed up

basically spoiled a ballot because the pen they had in the booth exploded. ink seemed to favor mostly R sections, even though it looks like I was voting with fingerpaint. took the sodden sheet over to the table to ask for a new ballot. they said they could not give me a 2nd ballot due to fears of fraud, and the grabbed the mismarked ballot I had shown her and threw it in the ballot box. I told her that this was hosed up, but she said she would call the cops if I didn't move long. I had to be at work this morning, so I just chickened out, but I am still fuming. what can/should I be doing about this?

this is in Denver, NC.

alternatively do nothing and passive agressively fume about it because it isn't worth it ultimately and you shouldn't have broke the loving pen

also seriously lol @ me voting v irreverently and care free via mail and u voting the wrong way and some old bitch owning u

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Reminder to reboot the Cold War 2 thread later on this week and keep the idiots out and post cool military poo poo

hell yes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ anyone reading this standing in a line LIKE A DOG

gently caress i hate queuing
i bet you ahve to take a piss or want a chair or want a snack but noooooooo ud lose your place in line

mail your poo poo in idiots

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
so any like, any streams worth watching? I tried CNN (boring) MSNBC (obring) fox (boring, and horrible commercials)

im just kinda bored i honestn'y prob shouldn't have stayed up all night or taken today off :/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

VanillaGorilla posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...k-in/?tid=ss_tw

Huh, oh wow, so weird that all the laptops in a heavily democratic county in NC just stopped working. Total coincidence that this has happened, in a year in which the NC GOP has been flagrantly working to disenfranchise people of color throughout the state.

It's just so strange!

lol the lines just got 100 minutes longer!!!

lol @ anyone standing in line today
its so simple to vote by mail
sooooo simple

i bet you would love to sit down atm

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Joementum posted:

i think you'll find that vermont produces interesting politicians who influence the national discourse

hell yeah
wait what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poMWgGC82bw

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Not an option in Missouri unless you sign an affidavit stating you're going to be out of town or whatever and it has to be notarized. Its bullshit.

lame

hawaii is a good state

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

sugar free jazz posted:

Like they make this goat cheese abd lime ice cream and pear Riesling and uggghhhh so gooood maybe I should spend the day eating ice cream

pear icecream actually does sound really good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/ryanavent/status/796016086563123201

https://twitter.com/ryanavent/status/796016573043605504

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Be a Libertarian.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

When people get mad about the word 'retarded' in a thread about a presidential election it's pretty funny. i find oldies like 'dweeb' and 'weiner' to be more apt than retarded these days, but its always a good one to keep in the pocket. more options for expression are always cool and good.

lol don't be so loving cognitaviely deficient

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

euphronius posted:

Everyone is arzying

Admit it

im not
no way trump wins

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ogmius815 posted:

+1 for Our Dread Abeula...in CT :(.

Calm yourself the end results aren't in shut the gently caress up stop complaining you son of a bitch peckerwood

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I don't really drink anymore but I'm going to have a bottle of Cleveland's own Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold when Ohio goes to Hillary.

e: Ed's Burning Cuyahoga Balls

You literature PhD loving drink or else Ed Balls will eat you tonight

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mrmcd posted:

There's a very easy and foolproof way to tell if voter fraud is occurring in your precinct. The only materials required are your eyes and a brown paper bag.

The brown paper bag with a bottle of Scotch in it that's all you need don't even need your eyes shut your eyes

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ostentatious posted:

dont be a loving milk drinker
you know there's milk drinking and then there's being lactose loving intolerant
This poo poo so intolerant the KKK is jealous mother fucker

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fatherboxx posted:

precisely when does trump lose his secret service guys

Mother fucker we both know you don't have the balls to do anything shut the gently caress up and sit down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

tinstaach posted:

I'm a :canada: working in the US on a NAFTA visa, I've had an extension application pending for 8 months now and would have become an illegal immigrant on Sunday

Just found out it got approved, gently caress you Donald lmaoooooooooooo

Another bad Canadian crossing the border stealing jobs from good wholesome people get back to Canada loving live in your igloo and like it

• Locked thread