Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

thetoughestbean posted:

Sending your dog to a trainer should be a mandatory part of dog ownership

Sending? Training classes are for the owner, not the dog. You need to go with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

credburn posted:

Getting rid of my bed was the best thing I've ever done. Beds take up so much loving room and they're bad for your back. My entire bed is made up of a blanket, a pad, and a pillow, and it all rolls up into a space smaller than my suitcase, allowing my "bedroom" to function entirely as an office or whatever. I don't even have a "bedroom". I can put my bed anywhere.

If you're still using a bed in 2022 you're behind.

I sleep in a big bed with my wife.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Mu Zeta posted:

I'm Korean and can say that our snacks are garbo. Especially the popular stuff that white people hate like dried squid that stinks up the room.

That dried squid is Korean? There's a pool hall near me in the asian neighbourhood that sells it, I haven't had it in probably a decade but it's so good. If that's what Korean snacks are about I need to get more.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Robobot posted:

Yeah, and like money isn’t even real man. Like what even is real besides people when you think about it.

*hits bong again

PHUO: it's actually valuable to think about these kinds of things from time to time.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Defenistrator posted:

-10c and sunny is significantly warmer than 10c and rainy.

Having been in both over the past week or so: lol no. 10c is balmy

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Anyone who thinks Breaking Bad is better than The Sopranos or Deadwood instantly goes on my "smile and nod when they recommend a TV show and then never watch it" list.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Miracle Whip is good and sometimes even preferable to real mayo depending on the sandwich vibe you're going for.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
Christmas lights make the darkness of winter a lot more bearable and we should all keep them up until Valentine's Day at least.

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Gripweed posted:

It’s ok to flush paper towels in moderation.

if you rent you can actually flush them all the time

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Nameless Pete posted:

I rent the bottom unit and it's not some big win for the little guy when my bedroom starts filling up with somebody else's shower water.

You hope it's shower water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

doverhog posted:

Incidentally, if you are looking for music.

Hole - Live Through This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5bWWNbvPmY

Legit one of the best albums, ever. Better than what Nirvana ever did.

This album is real good. I had it on cassette when I was a kid. I liked nirvana better though.