Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

then i made the best steaks i've ever made

picture perfect steaks, i wept

Ah, well done and slathered in a marinade of ketchup mustard and mayonnaise, thats my favorite too gojm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
lhogoon

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I'm gonna send prayers and thoughts instead

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ah, the resistance

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

AFewBricksShy posted:

I really hope this doesn't start a poo poo storm, please realize this post is in good faith.
There was a gassed thread "Get hosed White Supremacists" which was rightfully gassed because it turned into a total poo poo show.
However one of the first posts was someone posting the :pedophiles: smiley.

As far as I'm concerned Nazis, white supremacists, alt right, racists... can all get hosed with a rusty piece of rebar. However I've always respected groups like the ACLU because they go to bat for the right of free speech, even if it's completely contrary to the message of the group because it's what the constitution stands for. I forget where I read it, but it's "freedom of speech" not "freedom of speech that you agree with".

I guess I just have an issue with people completely shutting down anyone who doesn't support their viewpoint. The New Yorker pulling Bannon from that festival I think was a misstep because you could have actually had him have a good debate and be forced to explain his horrid views, instead by cancelling his invitation you just handed that alcoholic nazi a win.

I think my issue with it is while it seems that the "outrage" that is shutting things down seems to be favoring the left for right now, what happens if the pendulum swings the other way?

Hey dumbass qcs is the forum for posts like this

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

getting drunk and having sex was all we could afford to do in high school, im glad prep school kids apparently werent able to think of anything better to do despite having money

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The Muppets On PCP posted:

at public schools they wouldn't wait until the students graduated

we had a gym teacher who hosed some students, he was the girls soccer coach and well anyway they replaced him with a woman

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

the paradigm shift posted:

anyone else starting to get hopeful that kavanaugh is doomed

Tbh I don't really engage much with politics so I don't even know what's happening with him

Like I guess he's a rapist or something?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Do the French even make music

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Martha Stewart Undying posted:

im drunk at work and have the keys to several brands' twitter

Sonic the hedgehog is in good hands

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Hegwl owns even tho I haven't talked to her in quite a while so I hope she's doing well

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
The people at work leave the radio on the local hip-hop channel and goddamn I've gotten good at recognizing cardi b

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

She has like one flow and that's it

Fwiw I prob would not mind if she didn't have 3 songs in the 2 hour rotation. I actually like the station there's at least one song I learned from it that I like a lot (lucid dreams by someone who's name I did not catch)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

I love rapper names

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Why do rap radio stations have such small track pools or whatever to call it. I'll hear the same song every hour

It's not really a rap radio problem but a music radio in general problem. The only time I've ever felt like I was listening to something new every time is when I listen to college radio, but like there you get high highs and absolutely dreadfully low lows.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

I had no real opinions before but I think I hate banksy now

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
'

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Okay why does everyone else's look weird

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

all of history was a bad time to be alive

i think of john brown more and more often these days

There was a pretty cool time when all humans did was gently caress and eat, that seems like a good time to be alive

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
I gently caress, eat, and worry about rent, way worse

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That was when giant cats killed and ate us

That's an insanely cool way to die, you only help my arguement

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

double nine posted:

they're all offshoots of Judaism anyway.

If you think about it all religions are just worshipping a different aspect of the godking gilgamesh

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Ugh, so tired of movies making the military look like anything other then facists

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah he doesn't look fascist at all.

I can't tell if you got the joke I was going for or not tbh

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

So... volkerball?

Also its a blizzard outside. Way too early for snow.

*Voice of an old republican* We had snow last week, can't wait for global warming to start solving this problem

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Kals revealed

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Shakshuka for breakfast

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Furnaceface posted:

We dont have state fairs but I guess they are a bad thing and Iowa is the pinnacle of said bad thing?

State fairs are cool a bunch of breweries release special beers for it and you can watch cows get judged

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

got a link to that? I sorta like food trainwrecks i.e. that youtube bartender "mint julep" video or sad old man making nachos or sally mayonnaise.

the bartender youtube is performance art and you cant convince me otherwise

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

WoodrowSkillson posted:

That mint julep video is one of the worst atrocities in history

See I saw that one first and thought it was just a lovely bartender, but then you see the rum and coke one and realize it's modern art

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Really need old white men to not whine about homeless people to me, I just wanna look at the internet on my phone dude

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
Like seriously I'm doing this to avoid human contact, take a dang hint!!!

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
drat, after all these years im out of a job...

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

I hope they properly disposed of it

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

The Muppets On PCP posted:

into the tape deck of an 87 trans am t-top?

I thought journey was from the 70's,shouldn't it go in a *thinks real hard about old cars I know nothing about* a Chevy firebird

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
does he flub the line again

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
the best way to make a steak ive found is too get someone else to cook it for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

avshalemon posted:

hello friends. today is the two-year anniversary of a great man's death

Ah yes, the day canidate Trump died, and president trump was born

• Locked thread