Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard answer the most important question immediately please.

When are we getting more elite uniforms?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Me and iceorb spent more on your game than every other goon in this thread combined yet you still don't come play with us on discord, Hard. :smith:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Draxion posted:

What's up with the bakery bomb placement on Kafe? The one where you can burst a door down, plant 30 feet away from the bomb, and then have the entire team cover it from way outside. How do you guys play around that? I've seen it successfully pulled off every single time I've had to defend that point.

There are a lot of lovely bomb locations like that. Favela especially. Still hoping that mid season will see favela objective locations get changed.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
matchmaking is all kinds of hosed right now.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Whatever you do, do not re-queue.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Good stuff. Here is hoping the outdoor lighting fix is not fluff and actually good.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Batlett university map is pretty awesome!

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard this patch owns, congrats to you and the team.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Solo ranked in this game is loving cancer.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Thief posted:

Solo ranked seems alright if the matchmaker roulette spins in your favor. I am in the mid-gold ranks from just doing this and talking on the mic. I think overall my W:L is like an even 1.0 if iirc? K:D ratio is at an eternal 0.2 because lol.

I usually play at like 3am-4am though so that might have an impact on the types of players I'm encountering? :350:

I don't even care about losing as long as the team doesn't quit and plays but so far it has been a streak of troll cocksuckers who just tk you randomly or just shoot you till you are 10 hp while blasting music on comms. And all you can do is "report for suspicious behavior" which I am sure some poor intern at ubisoft looks at and deletes, while you are wasting 20 minutes till you lose 4 rounds.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
11$ for Blitz bushido skin, give me a break...

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

IceOrb posted:

Did you buy it yet?

I'm buying mine tonight.

Nope. There is a point where I stop justifying it as "supporting the devs" because it is a straight up money grab.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard seriously where the gently caress are my elite skins? You guys really dropped the ball on this.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Are we there yet? :f5:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
I love Jackal.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Who is the moron that thought it's a good idea to put "remove friend" under "join game" in uplay ? Seriously how loving incompetent is the uplay team?

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
I heard there is a new map. It sure would be nice if it came up once a while in rotation.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Flash effects in general could probably stand to be larger

No thanks.

They are already insanely good.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hey Hard, I don't have a video but ash charges are destroying jammers on the other side of reinforcements when fired at a reinforced wall. Some dude kept doing it to us on favela yesterday.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

On one hand terrible netcode, on the other hand gently caress Montagne, that makes me happy.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard, you guys hosed up hit detection with glaz. I have emptied entire clips into non moving people and didn't get a single hit marker today. Pretty much everyone else we play with had the same experience. We tried every region so it is not just servers either. :smith:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

This is awesome! :3:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Is "one step matchmaking" code for "put people in a in progress match every single loving time"? Because that's what's happening to me like seven times in a row now.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
What is this 630mb patch siege is downloading right now? (I don't have hires textures)

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Ularg posted:

My shotgun trip report: I used the shotgun for Rook and landed an entire shot into the chest of Sledge and he survived to one-tap me with his own shotgun. He was like 2-3m in front of me.

SAS shotgun is bullshit in this game. I had people drop me in one shot from across the hallway with it from full health + rook armor.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Deltasquid posted:

Don't you get kicked for 2 teamkills anyway?

It is not a TK when cav downs the hostage. It is a down.

It is annoying as gently caress because all you hear is "enemies downed the hostage!" over and over.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard are you guys aware of the exploit on Hereford in the room next to B bomb on top floor where you can melee the bottom of the window in the middle and have a line of sight and shoot to the roof outside from a gap but the window looks intact from outside. Getting tired of getting killed from windows that are not broken.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Hard posted:

If we didn't we do now!

Awesome I will do a video later to show it.

edit: actually that is a issue with all windows on hereford because for some reason the barricade extends way below the window and you can melee that bottom portion twice to open up a sliver at the bottom the enemies cannot see but it lets you peek freely outside. It also lets the defenders just kool aid man jump out of windows that look fully barricaded.

You guys really need to fix this. :(

keyframe fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 18, 2017

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Hard can you guys for the love of god change IQ's gadget so it displays electronics with a red color. Current blue on blue color scheme is dogshit and gets you murdered.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Hard posted:

but then you end up with the problem we have with everything thats red in our game for colorblinds.

edit: make electronics display as black so there will be contrast to immediately identify and color blind people can see too.

keyframe fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Aug 23, 2017

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Whose loving retarded idea is it to omit maps from rotation? Ubisoft proving they are the dumbest company in business in every turn.

Lmao the "new players are having a hard time learning the maps" excuse. I swear to god....

If only there was a way to server side limit the map rotation for rank <25 players without removing it for the rest of us. Nah that would be too easy.

keyframe fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Aug 24, 2017

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Bilal posted:

Siege at the end of its lifespan: 100 operators, one map.

Don't worry man they will start removing OP's next because "new players are having a hard time learning them"

I wish an actual good company was developing this game.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Hard posted:

:munch:

Bad. Calm down love.

Good.

Calm down for what? First you guys actually hosed us over for OP health and went "heh you are not getting that map we promised you" and didn't release any new content in months and now you are actually taking away content that is in the game with the lamest excuse possible. There is a reason Ubisoft is the butt of every joke in gaming and it is not because you guys are competent.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Razzled posted:

dont play the game then

Do you get paid in reknown or ubibucks?

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things

Hard posted:

I try avoiding the WE VS YOU since i've always considered myself a goon before anything else in this thread but I guess it can't be helped :/

Blaming an entire company of ~10k individuals over a map change seems overkill is all i'm saying.

I'm also curious on how you consider Op Health gently caress you over? It's not completely out yet. You can say how much Ubi is the equivalent of Hitler if you're not happy with the result but in the meantime stop being mad at a videogame man.

Sieges like a love/hate relation where shes batshit insane but the sex is amazing.

There is nothing in OP Health that could not have been done along with whatever season content we missed out on. Most of OP health has been back end stuff, with some minor cosmetic spawn peek map fixes that literally shouldn't take longer than two days for a couple artist to implement, if that. (and for the record I have been in games/film industry for 10+ years so this is not some armchair expert thing.)

You guys have been consistently short changing us on content you promised and now you are actually taking away content. That is never ok. I am pretty sure I am in the top %1 of players in terms of monetary support for this game (I don't even want to mention how much I spent so far, it is embarrassing) but you guys are making it hard to continue doing so. Most of our regulars already stopped playing Siege for lack of content and I am not sure how losing even more content is going to bring them back.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Playing the TTS a couple quick observations:

-Thatcher needs an extra emp grenade to deal with all the mines

-Unvaultable shield bug is back

-Leison mines are truly invisible, not like the echo drone where you can see it shimmer. Honestly I am not sure about the replenishing mines mechanic. You can place down like 6 mines which is ridiculous.

-The new attacker gets murdered a lot because her flashbang radius is not that big and people always run in after they flash a room.

-New lighting looks much better.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
When you are playing Lesion and you notice IQ is dead it is literally :getin:

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Ranked will be really interesting for attackers with a 3min time limit and mines everywhere up the rear end.

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
#OP make everyone stop playing siege so we can make siege 2 already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keyframe
Sep 15, 2007

I have seen things
Trap Siege starts now.

• Locked thread