Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

I have a Miele as well - an upright.

Are you Alexis L?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Arcade posted:

He was only compatible with the FAT32 format. :burger:

Yet his preference was for FAT16

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Chris Roberts quoted JFK.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

the balls on that guy

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

HycoCam posted:

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt

Does it have electrolytes?

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Why does CIG even need to worry about players hoarding CCU's, or even what ships players have, when there will be 9x the amount of NPC's.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Beet Wagon posted:

This is true. We have to be real careful with him during the summer. Actually, most dogs here need a little extra attention during the summer. Sadly a lot of them don't get it and spend all day out in the sun or get taken for walks when the pavement is scorching hot :smith:

e: maybe "real" doesn't belong in front of careful, there. He does fine in the summer, as do lots of shaggy dogs here, we're probably a bit overprotective.

I had an Aussie years ago. We began shaving him for the summer season when he was about 5 years old. His initial reaction was shame and embarrassment. It was clear he was self-conscious about his appearance after being shaved, however he quickly embraced the shave after he was more warmly received by strangers, in addition to being cooler. It was noticeable though, after the summer shave he was far more active outside during peak heat than he had been during unshaven summers.

If you do shave kayak make sure you comfort his delicate Aussie sensibilities, they are a tender breed.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

I hope the Amazon theory is accurate, and that they hired a PR firm to detoxify the current SC community, with OSC being the first tier shill to bring the devout to a more reasonable and approachable state.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

With all the food talk I want to remind everyone to cook with care and love; handle food the way you would touch a woman. For risotto, patience and refrain are actual ingredients, the application of which will yield a magical result.

Hate boners and cooking don't mix.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Hobold posted:

Just the tips?

Well, some shaft.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Pipelines
Refactoring
Lamp

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Fadelity

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

"Self-improvement is functionally impossible."

I watched Shake that Bear. I checked Meat Spin for timekeeping accuracy. I have seen some poo poo, but these fuckers just broke me.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Star Citizen seems to populated with real life Dale Gribbles and Bill Dauterives all dreaming to play as a virtual space captain Hank Hill.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

big nipples big life posted:

This is so perfect.

More sickening and heartbreaking, but I appreciate this.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

So what happened to SoTA?

Well, you might not be getting that crossbow, or whatever the gently caress it is.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

https://m.imgur.com/a/yQUk6

For science and education purposes.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Amazing Zimmo posted:

Your science is flawed.

Science pipeline refactor commencing.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Virtual Captain posted:

Can you cool a CPU with milk? asking for a friend.

You can cool anything with nipples.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Alia keeps pace with the storm.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

We have entered the time where all will turn against us and seek our lives.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Just imagine if Clifford had found a Terrence McKeena book and some cocaine when he was younger he might have been a normal guy.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

I'm most curious to see if CIG releases something before the loan is repaid. Unless a magic dev build is released I doubt CIG could endure the inevitable ridicule their launch product will receive. Though I have no doubt they could monetize the communities hatred of Derek/Goons, which would add to the big CIG Velcro wallet as well as offer a non-explicit assurance that the delayed game will be even better.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

nawledgelambo posted:

:awaits ol cactus dick reply:

You mean Big Cactus, Big Prick?

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Sappo569 posted:

They've proven time and again there is no magic dev build, because every-time we see their latest patch the game is frantically compiled last minute from a handful of USB sticks and a dream

No doubt. I was fighting the dev build myth even before I refunded. I mean, it's not actually too much to expect, nor would it be too uncommon, but for the love of Croberts, they don't even have a lovely dev build.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

It's poo poo like this that makes me wonder if there are actually lizard people.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Ben Lesnick, Developer

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

vyst posted:

I wonder if they would have to pay double for Ben to do motion capture because of all the extra processing power it would take to render it

Rendered may be the only form Ben could take without being an awful sack of poo poo.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

It's Africa hot for me right now and I realized when pealing off my helmet today that men in toupees can not wear properly fitted moto helmets without adversely affecting their piece. Is it possible that Chris has foregone any dream of track day driving or riding? It may be likely that non-competitive karting would allow for misfitted lids, but anything requiring real safety would be a real issue for the insecure balds.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Tone Loc once said "if he'd said nothin', I'd have thought nothin'"

Liars enter into a tacit agreement with people at large, implying that they are willing to test your scrutiny against their own narrative. Decorum does not extend to deceit.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Is Ortwin the fetish Gandalf?

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Yeah, just fine. Game will come when it comes.

Will it come out before Ben Lesnick does of food induced suicide?

You know, because he's a morbidly obese piece of poo poo.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

I'd dance with Sam Elliott.

I'd also dance with Croberts toupee.

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Have we all called our parents?!!

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

If Ben Lesnick's skeleton was replaced with liquid metal would he look any different?

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

hosed up if

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

SUMMON THE LOLZ

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

It is never mean or improper to make fun of things morons say when morons say moron things. Humor is the kryptonite to ego and MoMA isn't funny (most of the time).

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

MedicineHut posted:

Want to see this. Link plz?

e: tax

https://clips.twitch.tv/MagnificentAthleticJaguarPraiseIt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmesiS
Feb 5, 2016

Combat Theory posted:

i am soooo loving close to doxxing my star citizen self here just to put an icing on that story.

Do it! Do it and I'll tell you why the CZ 75 is preferable to the USP.