Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What regions belong in the Pacific Northwest?
Alaska, US
British Columbia, CA
Washington, US
Oregon, US
Idaho, US
Montana, US
Wyoming, US
California, US (MODS PLEASE BAN ANYONE VOTING FOR THIS OPTION TIA)
View Results

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Schwack posted:

So, most small towns in Oregon and Washington.

The real question is... Did they elect Trump and do you have maps/graphs?

Does the bakery have a degree, or is there a college?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Hunting for sport is bad.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Peachfart posted:

Are you saying minorities disproportionately drive slowly in the left lane? In my experience it has almost always been old white people, driving slowly in the left lane because they are afraid of merging.

Probably meant that the police will choose to enforce the law against minorities who are in the left lane more than against their white counterparts because police have shown to disproportionally target minorities, regardless of the law they are enforcing. Its a good thing they are targetting left lane campers, it will be a bad thing if they are targeting minorities more than white people.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

anthonypants posted:

I can't seriously be the only person who's wanted to merge onto a highway, and be forced to slow way the gently caress down because some idiot in the right lane won't merge to their left, despite having ample time and space to do so.

That is a problem, too. Self driving cars can't become the norm soon enough.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Reene posted:

I wonder if there will ever be a stop to the posts that assume that we can only do one (1) thing, and that thing we are personally doing is posting on a dead gay comedy forum and literally nothing else

If you aren't posting, you aren't helping.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

DevNull posted:

Where were you when the "Build 1000 Homes" coalition was fighting to get the city to spend $160 million on public housing? Do you actually give a poo poo, or so you just sit on the internet and say that we can't actually achieve anything?

Like we don't know.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

they're def. gonna have propane at that event

And if they do have charcoal, you can tell he is a two bottles of lighter fluid kind of guy.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

DevNull posted:

I grew up in rural Oregon. I just want others to experience what I experienced.

Same. Stop by Ralph's Pretty Good Grocery in Gaston for some jalapeño poppers on you way towards Lincoln City. I think I'll die in rural Oregon, maybe even during the eclipse.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Are nolies the new donut craze?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Javid posted:

The final solution to wild turkeys is a $100 shotgun and a deep fryer smoker.

Totally.

therobit posted:

Please use steel or copper shot to protect the environment and not get lead in your food.

And this is also important.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

GodFish posted:

We can secede when the US splits apart into 20 different countries companies

There is a decent chance Nikeland and Amazonia can secede, but only if the Oligarchy begins to fail.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Steve Jorbs posted:

My dad had a dog that got fiercely protective anytime a black person wandered into the business. He swore the dog was racist.

I rescued my dog in Texas, after her previous owner (a 90+ year old woman) died. Brought her to Oregon with me when I moved back. We had a Mexican family next door and our dog would bark angrily at the men, but not the children or women. We are fairly certain she was taught to be racist to brown men. That’s my Texas -> Oregon racist dog story.

She then murdered one of my parents chickens.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

anthonypants posted:

Totally normal. Completely regular. Nothing to see here, just some business as usual. Everything is fine. https://twitter.com/alex_zee/status/989921367180001282

Doesn't this happen every year around budget time?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Once the gun is no longer evidence, does he get to keep it?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Oooh, The Seattle SuperSonics.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Relentless posted:

Never underestimate the power of a mediocre white guy.

This is what I’ve told every woman I’ve been with.

I don’t know why they all laughed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

Would be?!?!