Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

psydude posted:

I'm seeing Against Me right now in DC and they're kicking massive amounts of rear end.

depends on what album they're doing. i saw part of their show when they were doing new wave.

also, i read somewhere that the band kind of split up except the lead singer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

psydude posted:

They played everything. And the entire original band is here on stage, so IDK.

except in the sense that grace is the original band; no they're not.

they've gone through like 5 drummers and 2 bassists. they all split up for awhile and pursued some other ventures.

vains
May 26, 2004

I LICK APE PUSSY posted:

My apartment is turning into a home gym. My property's gym has poo poo for equipment and no barbells at all. Bought a curl bar and a starter pack of bumper plates today. It would be great to have a power rack and a 7' bar but I think I'd have to get rid of my couch to make room. How bad is it to attempt bench-pres with a curl bar? Should I just buy a junior length barbell as well? I'm getting uneven progress from getting all of my chest work from dumbbells.

narrow grip, which is what you're going to get with a curl bar, is tough on your shoulders.

vains
May 26, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

4wd/awd is for pussies

drive rwd in blizzards errday

i tried to drive my frs in the lightest of snow with the lightest of throttle and all seasons. it was difficult. i didn't check the weather and left my cherokee at home that day.

vains
May 26, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i tokyo drift my grand marquis for 4 months a year

get a marauder you pussy

vains
May 26, 2004

in gip, we respect women by licking vagina regardless of its physical state.

vains
May 26, 2004

even if you dont drop your weights, i think you're probably going to at least crack a tile. video yourself deadlidting and i think you'd see yourself losing control of the weight from the first to the last set.

vains
May 26, 2004

banks dont have free stuff anymore. pnc charges $2 for a mobile deposit if you want it in your account in less than 2 days.

vains
May 26, 2004

DoktorLoken posted:

Yesterday afternoon I witnessed a woman in a Mercedes SUV proceed to stop at the entrance to the underground parking garage of my local Whole Foods and back her vehicle into two spaces in a nearly entirely full garage. I guess you're entitled to two spots? :allears:

in philly, someone would beat her to death

vains
May 26, 2004

so god drat insightful.

vains
May 26, 2004

politics are a spectrum.

vains
May 26, 2004

I LOVE COCK SALAD posted:

When the Uber app shows like 6 drivers in a 3 block radius, but the one that grabs your call is 8 minutes away...

there arent really 6 drivers. uber just puts pretend cars on the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

Woof Blitzer posted:

He “fell” on three 115gr hollow points that somehow appeared on the ground... very unfortunate.

put some bandaids where he 'fell' on the 9mm and he should be fine

• Locked thread